Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra (924 Views)

Coalition For Good Governance Declares Support For Peter Obi - Enyinnavictorblog / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Responds To Comments On Her Interview With Hillary Clin / Is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Overrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Source: http://www.weusenaira.com/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-declares-support-for-biafra/

Who is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie?

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie  is a Nigerian writer of novels, short stories, and nonfiction. In 2008 she was awarded a MacArthur Genius Grant. She was described in the Times Literary Supplement as "the most prominent" of a "procession of critically acclaimed young anglophone authors [that] is succeeding in attracting a new generation of readers to African literature. And she is of the Igbo Origin

CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE DECLARES SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA

Lately, according to a post made on social media, the literary giant has declared his stand on the move for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra.

Lately, SChimamanda Ngozi Adichie Wrote:

"I am Nigerian because a white man created Nigeria and gave me that identity.

I am black because the white man constructed black to be as different as possible from his white.

But, I was Igbo/Biafran before the white man came."

And the concerned follower went ahead to say this on his timeline:

NOW,,,,, IT'S MY TURN... LISTEN CAREFULLY.

To All My Facebook Friends And My Friends Out There..

I want to make it crystal clear here, don't come around me with your one Nigeria, I am a BIAFRAN and nothing else.

Enough of this political correctness, anyone who tries to preach one Nigeria to me can kindly go to hell and never come back! I can never be proud of a country that is killing my people!

See source: http://www.weusenaira.com/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-declares-support-for-biafra/

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra by OkuFaba(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ma sister...... Biafra we know.... Nigeria (zoo) we dont

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lol
OkuFaba:
Ma sister......
Biafra we know.... Nigeria (zoo) we dont

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra by thesicilian: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chimamanda has always been a true Biafran at heart and outwardly. You can see it even on the pages of most of her books, especially Half of a Yellow Sun.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra by NwaAmaikpe: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked

I am a Biafran.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra by millik(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
ada Biafra..
ya kpotuba ..

buhari supports the actualisation of southern sahara from Morocco...
such an irony!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
the truth is that many of these Igbo Elites are in Support of Biafra. But to air it has been either shame
millik:
ada Biafra..
ya kpotuba ..

buhari supports the actualisation of southern sahara from Morocco...
such an irony!

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! I Defaulted On A Loan (FULLY RESOLVED) / $9.8m Scandal:trouble For Ex–nnpc GMD, Andrew Yakubu,efcc Tenders Fresh Evidence / What Next With Photo Shoot??? Could It Be Pre-burial Shoot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.