Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? (1430 Views)

Foolish Kanu Followers Should Ask Questions / The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by sunky97: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
What can you call this action of one of Nnamdi kanu's followers? Freedom of expression or Freedom of worship!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Sunofgod(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Looks like he's licking up piisss,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by obulor6468: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
That's the extend they love their Leader.

12 Likes

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by enimooko: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Worshipful Honour
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Josephjnr(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
In King Julien's voice "Respeeect!"

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by smartty68(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
They love him like Hausa's loves their daura master whether Bubu is wrong or right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Josephjnr(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
smartty68:
J

Meaning?
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by smartty68(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Josephjnr:

Meaning?
Jerk or Josephjnr? tongue
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
obulor6468:
That's the extend they love their Leader.
The guy is more fanatical than bokoharam.

Yet they will call Yoruba's slaves,northerners alamajiri,but look at them this kind of a thing only happened in a backward society as was the case during colonialism of Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Josephjnr(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
smartty68:

Jerk or Josephjnr? tongue

This will be your next gift if you misbehave further.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by smartty68(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Josephjnr:

This will be your next gift if you misbehave further.
Nonsense tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Josephjnr(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
smartty68:

If you think is really nonsense, tell me where you are now and upload your real picture. Leave the rest to me.
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by smartty68(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Josephjnr:

If you think is really nonsense, tell me where you are now and upload your real picture. Leave the rest to me.

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Urchman27(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Afonja can't stay a day without mentioning NK name

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by zionmade1: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Yet they will call Yoruba's slaves,northerners alamajiri,but look at them this kind of a thing only happened in a backward society as was the case during colonialism of Africa.
but last time I checked Dats the way yorubas greet their elders. Stop being a hypocrite, that's a mark of respect. Am not a fan of the guy but I hate hypocrites
@ Josephjnr pls remove that picture if u have any humanity left in u
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Josephjnr(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Urchman27:
Afonja can't stay a day without mentioning NK name

Your real ever ready enemy dey wait. Leave Afonja alone.
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm from Enugu, but this is dumb

wait let me check if anyone did this to Nelson Mandela, Desmond tutu or even Nnamdi Azikiwe

none

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Josephjnr(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:

but last time I checked Dats the way yorubas greet their elders. Stop being a hypocrite, that's a mark of respect. Am not a fan of the guy but I hate hypocrites
@ Josephjnr pls remove that picture if u have any humanity left in u

Let be watching you yet. Kwontinue.
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by frankdoz: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
afonja's and their cowardice! All hail biafra!
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=zionmade1 post=60042044]
@ Josephjnr pls remove that picture if u have any humanity left in u[/quote)That is feet's kissing not prostration.

And who is Josephine.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunky97:
What can you call this action of one of Nnamdi kanu's followers? Freedom of expression or Freedom of worship!
Why do yorubas prostrate before their leaders?? Do we call it freedom of worship or expression??
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Joshuasaintiago: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
same thing u call this

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by zionmade1: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=AntiIPOB post=60042161][/quote]
Watever the guy did he did out of respect. where were u wen someone drank dirty water from the ground in other to celebrate buhari?
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by zionmade1: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Josephjnr:

Let be watching you yet. Kwontinue.
If u have any humanity left in u, delete that picture.
moreover don't take me personal u fit wound urself in the process. where were u wen people were drinking gutter to celebrate buhari
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by lelvin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yes, I agree he's a fanatic. Why is it soo wrong now? We've always had northern fanatics yet one says anything about it. But, Kanu is suddenly evil because he has no northern blood running through him? Ogbeni, give the guy a break, he's rewriting history. You either sit, or you go home

AntiIPOB:

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by RZArecta(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
The same sort of mádness worrying these Buhari zombies

https://www.36ng.ng/2017/08/20/buharis-supporters-drink-mud-water-to-celebrate-his-return/

Drinking from the ground like cows because of a mere mortal cool

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by Flatties: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Worshipping warsheep
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by nabiz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
What abppppppppppout this

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by SaiNigeria: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
More of their idiocy....

Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by igbeke: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
It only shows how much the Igbo man loves NK, a kiss your president can't even get from his own people because he has failed them as well.

BTW, how has that affected you?
Face front
Re: What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers? by youngbravian(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
just a single word...STUPIDITY!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military Over Gross Human Rights Abuse Of IPOB. / The Government Almost Certainly Know Where Kanu Is Hiding / Breaking BOKO HARAM Kills 8 Military Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.