Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam (52439 Views)

Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions / More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:54am On Sep 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
When it suits them they quote the Bible...at other times its corrupted

Oga Imam, it's not the turban that cleansed Joshua the Priest but the state of his office.

Besides, Joshua was dealing with ILLAH not ALLAH. Quran 114:1-4

illah means what in Hebrew?

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by SOFTENGR: 4:55am On Sep 02, 2017
factsandfigures:
It is not complete until I see Fayose in Sango Worshipers regalia.
If there are Sango worshipers in his state.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Oblang(m): 5:03am On Sep 02, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

A yoruba muslim is the worst yoruba I have ever seen.they literally rim the anus of the northerners.it is even on record that yoruba Muslims are slaves to fulanis.that why you see the likes of madridguy and saarki defending their masters like their depend on it.
No one has been able to solve my riddle here.
Out of the betrayals,came a girl funmi who is also a betrayal,betraying her people who are known betrayals.

Tell us ur own masters u have bin defending
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Lectureradodo: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Never came across that in my Bible.... What I have is

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Maybe you'll help cite the passage where its written....

He quoted Zachariah and not James

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Yaboski: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Nigeria politics hmmm
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Elfaris(m): 6:17am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose’s Islamic dress code in line with biblical injunctions –Grand Imam

The Grand Imam of the League of Imams and Alfas in Southwest, Edo and Delta, Sheikh Bello, has said Governor Ayodele Fayose’s Islamic dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

He added that the dressing was also in line with biblical injunctions.

Bello spoke during the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, which Governor Fayose had attended.

“The governor’s dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

“This dressing shows that the governor is not discriminating against any religion. Your Excellency, your dressing is even in line with Biblical injunctions,” Bello noted.

“If you check the book of Zecharias 3:3, the Bible says, ‘We removed unclean clothes from Joshua, we washed him clean and he was dressed with a clean turban on his head and God’s angel stood by him.’

“Our governor, as you wore the turban on your head, the angel of God is already with you and that is why you are succeeding in all that you do, against all odds,” Bello added.

In response, Fayose said, “I got elected by everyone’s vote. Choice of religion is free. As a leader, appearing in a Muslim regalia with a turban is to say that I must be part of everything the Muslims do and make then realise that we are all one family.

“I will also ensure that all their demands today are met.”

Governor Fayose had joined Muslims for the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, while formally attired in Islamic dress code, complete with a turban and a string of praying beads.

http://punchng.com/fayoses-islamic-dress-code-in-line-with-biblical-injunctions-grand-imam/
ahswear as I first saw him on TV I was like... what is d ram d imam is going to slaughter doing among the crowd?. then it moved, and I realised that it was a human being seated and Fayose to be precise.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sarrki(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Elfaris:

ahswear as I first saw him on TV I was like... what is d ram d imam is going to slaughter doing among the crowd?. then it moved, and I realised that it was a human being seated and Fayose to be precise.

shocked
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by ransomed: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2017
Religious leaders are economical with the truth. Instead of the grand imam to tell Fayose to pay salaries of workers, stop sending goons to fight Olujimi thugs and preach peaceful co-existence, he chose to talk about dressing like a desert man in a forest environment just to make Fayose feel elated. Who has dressing helped to put food on his table?
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sarrki(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2017
ransomed:
Religious leaders are economical with the truth. Instead of the grand imam to tell Fayose to pay salaries of workers, stop sending goons to fight Olujimi thugs and preach peaceful co-existence, he chose to talk about dressing like a desert man in a forest environment just to make Fayose feel elated. Who has dressing helped to put food on his table?

Sorry bro

The imam is not a imam in the first place

He's a caricature imam
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Adenike775(f): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Omoluabis are different
We are Omoluabis first
God bless Omoluabis
Eid Mubarak my own madridguy
...impossible is dead
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by perdollar(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2017
luvinhubby:
The thing has turned you to Fayose's dressing now, abi?

Meanwhile, Trump visited Corpus Christi one day after Hurricane Harvey's devastation of Texas, Buhari left flooded Makurdi and took a six day Sallah leave to Daura, if we call him Daura Dulllard now, you will provoke. Anyway, i have called him that already.
a man dt was exclusively breastfed wt cow n Carmel milk no go ever get correct human sense.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by gaskiyamagana: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

6 more years to wail on

Keep it up sire
They will continue to wail till end of their life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by teemy(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
For years muslim has being trying to relate their stuffs to christian...
we've always had the same history. for the imam to know that verse shows how well read he is. some christians don't even know it.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sweetgala(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
When it suits them they quote the Bible...at other times its corrupted.

Oga Imam, it's not the turban that cleansed Joshua the Priest but the status of his office.

Besides, Joshua was dealing with ILAH not ALLAH. Quran 114:1-4

Most theologians have an issue with the composition of the Bible the event of the compilation of biblical texts and exclusion of other writings is true.

However I'm yet to hear anyone say the biblical text is absolutely false in its entirety , what forced the compilation of the Bible as it currently is , is actually the dichotomy of doctrines at the time
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by ekensi01: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2017
teemy:
we've always had the same history. for the imam to know that verse shows how well read he is. some christians don't even know it.
Some christians don't know but i know.

I want to know why. Don't trace it to Isaic oh. Tell me what you know.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by ekensi01: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2017
aliyumd:

Wawa
Banza shagiahya
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Shafiiimran99: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Never came across that in my Bible.... What I have is

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Maybe you'll help cite the passage where its written....
Zechariah 3-5
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by awuf2008: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Religious tolerance is what our Governor is preaching here. I hope others emulate him.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by aliyumd: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Banza shagiahya

Walahi bahda hankali
Rakomi. Shage yaro
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by mytym(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose’s Islamic dress code in line with biblical injunctions –Grand Imam

The Grand Imam of the League of Imams and Alfas in Southwest, Edo and Delta, Sheikh Bello, has said Governor Ayodele Fayose’s Islamic dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

He added that the dressing was also in line with biblical injunctions.

Bello spoke during the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, which Governor Fayose had attended.

“The governor’s dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

“This dressing shows that the governor is not discriminating against any religion. Your Excellency, your dressing is even in line with Biblical injunctions,” Bello noted.

“If you check the book of Zecharias 3:3, the Bible says, ‘We removed unclean clothes from Joshua, we washed him clean and he was dressed with a clean turban on his head and God’s angel stood by him.’

“Our governor, as you wore the turban on your head, the angel of God is already with you and that is why you are succeeding in all that you do, against all odds,” Bello added.

In response, Fayose said, “I got elected by everyone’s vote. Choice of religion is free. As a leader, appearing in a Muslim regalia with a turban is to say that I must be part of everything the Muslims do and make then realise that we are all one family.

“I will also ensure that all their demands today are met.”

Governor Fayose had joined Muslims for the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, while formally attired in Islamic dress code, complete with a turban and a string of praying beads.

http://punchng.com/fayoses-islamic-dress-code-in-line-with-biblical-injunctions-grand-imam/

Fayose is playing the mind game. A brilliant guy setting himself up for Presidency anytime soon. This particular tantrum is for northerners and Muslim Southerners.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by ekensi01: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2017
aliyumd:

Walahi bahda hankali Rakomi. Shage yaro
Iskenchi. Dan shage, uwaka du kan ku hausawa
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by teemy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Some christians don't know but i know.

I want to know why. Don't trace it to Isaic oh. Tell me what you know.
As you already now both are Abrahamic religions. Christianity existed 500 years ahead of when Islam became a standard religion. Muslim adherents are encouraged to read the Torah (Old Testament) and the Gospels by the koran https://www.nairaland.com/1444550/quran-says-bible-book-reference#18208624. (Read just the first post. Others contain nairaland e-wars)

Stores like Joseph-Yusuf, Moses-Musa, Solomon-Sulaman and so on show similarities in depiction Places like Turkey were once christian dominated but islamic wars overran and changed the state religion. Today what we now as muslim structures are actually Arabic structures. More like Culture entering religion, same as can be seen in christianity and roman culture.

It is unfortunate today that while a lot overlook the simulates conflict makers use any little disparity to ensure all these children of Abraham not to have peace among themselves. Remove politics from religion and peace would reign n our tiny world.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by aliyumd: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Iskenchi. Dan shage, uwaka du kan ku hausawa

Ga ido kama wara.zaza kowe. Kaman natasarwa inskanchi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America Has Refused To Sell Weapons To Buhari / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.