Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? (1849 Views)

Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And / Why Won't Jesus Come? / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Emusan(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamgenius:
The Hadith is already upthere.

Based on my own research from this site https://muflihun.com/muslim/1/1 Sahih Muslim only has 43 books not 55 books, where did you get your own

Also you left my questions unanswered.

Anyway, let's see how sound this statement is even if we should forget about its authenticity.

Sahih Muslim
Book 55, Hadith 7559
....Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus

This is a supernatural event which will shake the whole world. keep it in mind

wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it.

Is this event that Isa will use to convert the whole world to Muslims because if this great event happened, there will be phone and more sophisticated gadgets to capture it live and the news will spread aboard, even nobody will preach to an Atheists before they will believe in God. Yet most or all Muslims hold the believe that Isa will marry, preach islam and bla bla...

Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die

Just imaging, according to Muslims. Isa is coming to break the cross and convert the whole world to Muslim but the same Isa will kill ALL NON-BELIEVERS at his appearing. Please who will Isa preach to when his appearance had killed nonbelievers

and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see...

He must be God to possess such power.

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Emusan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Akinbahm:

Do you need the tafsir I should send it to you? we Muslims are to tell you what you don't even know about prophet isa (Jesus)...

It's like a stranger telling you he/she knows your daddy/mum more than you.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Hier(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chosen59:
How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back?

I do understand that Muslims also believe in the second coming of Jesus but contrary to the Christian faith, the Muslim Jesus is coming with a different mission.

The question I haven't heard any Muslims answer is: how is their Jesus going to come? The Bible is unambiguous on the mission and how the Jesus Christian are expecting will come back.

Can muslims answer the question now?

I surely believe that the Bible Jesus and the presumed Isa of the quran are different and I recently realise that the Islamic religion, was an attempt to cause more religious upheaval.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Akinbahm(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Emusan:

It's like a stranger telling you he/she knows your daddy/mum more than you.
The truth about Jesus was hidden to you Christians by your so called Pastors...
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Emusan(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2017
[
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Emusan(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Akinbahm:

The truth about Jesus was hidden to you Christians by your so called Pastors...

because it's Pastors who wrote Bible and your Muhammad was sent by Jesus Christ Himself to teach you Muslims about Him baa
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Akinbahm(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Your inner eye is blind and your heart has been blocked by your pastor words not the bible words...
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Akinbahm(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2017
You've been brainwashed by your pastor which is affecting you not to think straight. No one forced me to practise Islam I put something into consideration before I accepted it... Hope Allah guide you to the right path....
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hier:

I surely believe that the Bible Jesus and the presumed Isa of the quran are different and I recently realise that the Islamic religion, was an attempt to cause more religious upheaval.

I share your opinion.

Islam cannot be from God. Islamic allah is not Yahweh as their ways, laws and words are not the same. The quran was raised to oppose the Bible. The author of the quran pretended as the God of the Bible prophets to deceive humanity.

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Hier(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chosen59:

I share your opinion.

Islam cannot be from God. Islamic allah is not Yahweh as their ways, laws and words are not the same. The quran was raised to oppose the Bible. The author of the quran pretended as the God of the Bible prophets to deceive humanity.

The truth of the matter is this, there is no Christianity except Christ dying, and been raised from the dead, that we might enjoy life eternal(Zoe)

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by iamgenius(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hier:

The truth of the matter is this, there is no Christianity except Christ dying, and been raised from the dead, that we might enjoy life eternal(Zoe)

"MIGHT BE SAVED" That is not even certain, I expect something like "SHALL BE SAVED". My question; was Jesus a christian, if yes or no prove it.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Hier(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
iamgenius:
*"MIGHT BE SAVED"* That is not even certain, I expect something like "SHALL BE SAVED".

I used the term-eternal life, not save, a Christian can be saved and not know what eternal life is, though I get your point, but the absence of eternal life(Zoe) (the God's kind of life) in the life of many Christians is the reason they find Christianity boring. John17:17.

Eternal life is understanding on a daily basis who God and Jesus is. So, its not shall, conscious effort are taken to get there. Romans12:2

My question; was Jesus a christian, if yes or no prove it.

https://www.lausanneworldpulse.com/perspectives-php/595/01-2007

https://www.naij.com/1082434-islamic-militants-chasing-christians-middle-east-angry-jesus-appears-them.html

Answer it yourself, at least naij is a trusted non Christian site, compared to the lausanneworldpulse.com which look or you might call fabricated, yes, pinchure dey there, just suit yourself, I will do my part
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
iamgenius:
"MIGHT BE SAVED" That is not even certain, I expect something like "SHALL BE SAVED". My question; was Jesus a christian, if yes or no prove it.

Jesus was a Jew who founded Christianity. He said and I qoute: " And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Mathew 16:18).

The Church was built after him and for him and since then he has been interacting with the Church as he first did in the Book of Revelations Chapter 3.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Experience 2018 "Jesus Our Peace" / HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? / Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.