Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? (1803 Views)

Homosexuality: What Changed? / Homosexuality: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by jimiobanta(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong?

Homosexuality may be defined as having a sexual orientation focused on members of the same sex(male focused on males sexual preferences and female to females preferences). A person with such orientation is either gay(male) or lesbian (female), or known as homosexual.

The homosexual is a normal person in every respect except sexual preferences, and for this reason a marked person. The homosexual may be brilliant, sensitive, creative, talented or any of the coveted superlatives that set a person apart from ordinary people. He will still be a marked person in most part of the world. In middle eastern countries, homosexuality attracts a death sentence. In some parts of Asia and Africa, it carries a prison sentence. Homosexuals caught in the act in Nigeria, depending on which part of the country may be seriously beaten and humiliated, or beaten and arrested, beaten and banished from the community or lynched.

WHY IS THIS SO!!

Except for a few countries, homosexuals everywhere are dead meat,mocked, despised and haunted. It may be worthy to know that in the countries where homosexuality is allowed or even encouraged (e.g America) the following may be noted

* God has been given a back sit or mostly rejected in the country

* Lawlessness and violence abound

* Sexual morality is near or completely absent

* The alternative culture of Humanism is widely accepted ...

Where am I going? Where can be summarised in the following points which will be expanded upon in the next few days

* Homosexuality is ENMITY against God and has consequences

* Homosexuality is a deception. Nobody is created a homosexual.

* Homosexuality can be contracted and also spread as a disease

* Homosexuals can be set free from Homosexuality
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
That is not correct. There are many persons that suddenly develop that habit from childhood. These persons were never molested or lured into it but they suddenly develop that feeling. Would you say that such persons were not created by God?

Homosexuality can be contracted and also spread as a disease
How can it spread like disease? Is a disease in the first place?

How? The bottom line is that God hates homosexuality. What do you think is responsible? Why should a person suddenly lust another ( man lusting after man or woman after woman).
Why are the laws of the federation in favour of the elite? It is easy to say 14 years imprisonment but we see a popular homosexual claiming to be a girl but trending on the media. Why hasn't the law taken it force? Why the selection on whom to arrest. Why are many Nigerians silent on that popular celebrity but frown at other gays. Is that not hypocrisy?.

1 Like

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by orisa37: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Homosexuality is dirtier and more incriminating than heterosexuality
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by LordReed(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
jimiobanta:

HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong?

Homosexuality may be defined as having a sexual orientation focused on members of the same sex(male focused on males sexual preferences and female to females preferences). A person with such orientation is either gay(male) or lesbian (female), or known as homosexual.

The homosexual is a normal person in every respect except sexual preferences, and for this reason a marked person. The homosexual may be brilliant, sensitive, creative, talented or any of the coveted superlatives that set a person apart from ordinary people. He will still be a marked person in most part of the world. In middle eastern countries, homosexuality attracts a death sentence. In some parts of Asia and Africa, it carries a prison sentence. Homosexuals caught in the act in Nigeria, depending on which part of the country may be seriously beaten and humiliated, or beaten and arrested, beaten and banished from the community or lynched.

WHY IS THIS SO!!

Except for a few countries, homosexuals everywhere are dead meat,mocked, despised and haunted. It may be worthy to know that in the countries where homosexuality is allowed or even encouraged (e.g America) the following may be noted

* God has been given a back sit or mostly rejected in the country

* Lawlessness and violence abound

* Sexual morality is near or completely absent

* The alternative culture of Humanism is widely accepted ...

Where am I going? Where can be summarised in the following points which will be expanded upon in the next few days

* Homosexuality is ENMITY against God and has consequences

* Homosexuality can be contracted and also spread as a disease

Rubbish. There has been no world conquering human civilization that didn't have homosexuals whether in secret or in the open. It means nothing to the course of history, homosexuals are like every other human being whether you like it or nay. They should and will have all the rights everyone else has as well as all the protections. Regressives like you won't stop it from happening.

And your ignorance is astounding, homosexuality can spread like a disease? You are stupid beyond measure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by ifenes(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
You need to be educated on this topic first before opening a thread about it.

4 Likes

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
asuustrike1:
That is not correct.
There are many persons that suddenly develop that habit from childhood.
These persons were never molested or lured into it but they suddenly develop that feeling.
Would you say that such persons were not created by God?
I concur

asuustrike1:
How can it spread like disease?
Is it a disease in the first place?
OP is mixing things up

asuustrike1:
How?
The bottom line is that God hates homosexuality.
God does not per se hate homosexuality

asuustrike1:
What do you think is responsible?
Why should a person suddenly lust another (man lusting after man or woman after woman).
Why are the laws of the federation in favour of the elite?
It is easy to say 14 years imprisonment but we see a popular homosexual claiming to be a girl but trending on the media.
Why hasn't the law taken it force?
Why the selection on whom to arrest.
Why are many Nigerians silent on that popular celebrity but frown at other gays.
Is that not hypocrisy?.
asuustrike1 will a red carpet be rolled out on Naija soil for Leo Varadkar if he happens to be here on a state visit?

ifenes:
You need to be educated on this topic first before opening a thread about it.
I agree without demur

3 Likes

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by budaatum: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Gay Penguins become parents!

Sphen and Magic -- or Sphengic, as they are collectively known -- proved themselves natural parents when they incubated a real egg from another couple that laid two during this year's breeding season.

The aquarium announced the birth on Twitter, saying: "Born Friday 19th October @ 5:46pm, weighing just 91g! Gender TBC in 2 months. Both dads are doing well and are so in love with their precious bub."

Sphen and Magic began developing a strong bond and became inseparable before breeding season, according to staff at the aquarium. Visitors would often spot the pair waddling around and going for swims together, which was why they were deemed to be suitable prospective parents.

1 Like

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by LordReed(m): 3:04am On Oct 28, 2018
budaatum:

Sphen and Magic -- or Sphengic, as they are collectively known -- proved themselves natural parents when they incubated a real egg from another couple that laid two during this year's breeding season.

The aquarium announced the birth on Twitter, saying: "Born Friday 19th October @ 5:46pm, weighing just 91g! Gender TBC in 2 months. Both dads are doing well and are so in love with their precious bub."

Sphen and Magic began developing a strong bond and became inseparable before breeding season, according to staff at the aquarium. Visitors would often spot the pair waddling around and going for swims together, which was why they were deemed to be suitable prospective parents.

Homosexuals in the animal kingdom, isn't god wonderful? LMFAO!
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2018
LordReed:

And your ignorance is astounding, homosexuality can spread like a disease? You are stupid beyond measure.

cheesy THIS ONE IS NEW, AND STUPIDER.

4 Likes

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I concur

OP is mixing things up

does not per se hate homosexuality

asuustrike1 will a red carpet be rolled out on Naija soil for Leo Varadkar if he happens to be here on a state visit?

I agree without demur
@bold what do you mean God does not per se hate homosexuality

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

God does not just hate homosexuality it is an abomination to him.
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by poshestmina(f): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

cheesy THIS ONE IS NEW, AND STUPIDER.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2018
solite3:
@bold
what do you mean God does not per se hate homosexuality
God never said anything about hating homosexuality
You're another person that needs to be educated on this topic first

You should stop further posting on the thread unless you sincerely want to learn what the fuss is
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:" really all about
and why God finds it specifically disgusting

solite3:
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13 and its twin verse are among the list of most misunderstood bible verses

What Leviticus 20:13 means changes from what most are used to know about it, if context is used to bring out its true meaning
and the only place left on earth, that I am aware of, where Leviticus 20:13, still exists, is India

solite3:
God does not just hate homosexuality it is an abomination to him.
https://www.nairaland.com/4712798/what-does-bible-say-homosexuality#70913593
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by OpenYourEyes1: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2018
If homosexuality is genetic (it isn't as far as I know) it should be managed like other genetic diseases and not encouraged.
It is absolutely abnormal.
It should NEVER be encouraged just as fornication should never be encouraged.

However, people should not be hated or sent to jail for this behavior. It would be hypocritical because we also have abnormal behaviors we are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
If homosexuality is genetic (it isn't as far as I know) it should be managed like other genetic diseases and not encouraged.
It is absolutely abnormal.
It should NEVER be encouraged just as fornication should never be encouraged.

However, people should not be hated or sent to jail for this behavior.
It would be hypocritical because we also have abnormal behaviors we are dealing with.
You're speaking out of both sides of the mouth

1/ How should it be managed, like genetic diseases and not encouraged?
2/ Why should it never be encouraged, and as you put it, just as fornication should never be encouraged?
3/ Is it a normal behaviour for someone to drink from a cup using their foot?
4/ Should such person be hated or sent to jail for this behavior?
5/ What examples of abnormal behaviors do we have that we are dealing with?
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by jimiobanta(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
A glorious new week to everyone reading this thread and God bless you in Jesus name.

I thank everyone that has taken time to read through and those who have commented including the fellow who claimed I'm stupid beyond measures. Thanks a lot. I used to be like you, and you'll receive a great education in due course and eat your words.

For those that asked good questions, all will be answered as I follow the order of points I've listed. God bless you as you follow.

Dear homosexual, I declare to you this day that you are beloved of God and Christ died for you too. Homosexuality is hated by God, but you are not hated. God is interested in your case and he has a means of destroying homosexuality in your life and give you a new beginning.

The end point of this thread will be education first and then revelation of the solution. To have an idea of what is coming read my threads on

deliverance from spiritual spouses

Consequences of having spiritual spouses

Deliverance prayers from spiritual spouses
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by rekinomtla(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Homosexuality is a weird mental disorder like pedophilia.
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by LordReed(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
jimiobanta:

I thank everyone that has taken time to read through and those who have commented including the fellow who claimed I'm stupid beyond measures. Thanks a lot. I used to be like you, and you'll receive a great education in due course and eat your words.

LoL! No rather I used to be like you, brainwashed by a fairytale. You have to suspend your thinking faculties to believe the rubbish which is what you have done. You have become so brainwashed you think natural things are abnormal. Thankfully the world is moving away from such regressive thinking.

2 Likes

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by jimiobanta(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! No rather I used to be like you, brainwashed by a fairytale. You have to suspend your thinking faculties to believe the rubbish which is what you have done. You have become so brainwashed you think natural things are abnormal. Thankfully the world is moving away from such regressive thinking.

@lordreed you are actually interacting with a soldier of the Lord with more than 17 years experience in the trenches of deliverance. With experiences which if told,many will find unbelievable.
Click my name and read up deliverance from spiritual spouses 1,2 and 3. You will be blessed even in your unbelieve
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
jimiobanta:

@lordreed you are actually interacting with a soldier of the Lord with more than 17 years experience in the trenches of deliverance. With experiences which if told,many will find unbelievable.
Click my name and read up deliverance from spiritual spouses 1,2 and 3. You will be blessed even in your unbelieve

It doesn't matter how long you believe it nor how sincerely you believe it, its a fairytale steeped in roots that do not exist, attributed to a divine influence that couldn't even deliver its own words.

Your ignorance about homosexuals is driven by fake tales, do yourself a favour and educate yourself on the subject.

1 Like

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by jimiobanta(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Homosexuality Is A Deception. No One Is Created A Homosexual

To understand this statement, we need to look again at the first temptation of man by the devil.

Genesis 3:1-7
1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, has God said, you shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die:

5 For God does know that in the day you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Summary of what is in this passage is below

* Man will not think of evil except under temptation

* The devil is the source of all temptations(by different methods)

* The aim of temptations is to negate the word of God and make it of no effect and thus make evil very attractive, even beautiful and a must do, to the one under temptation.

* Temptation may be so compelling as to change the mind set of the tempted

* The tempted one becomes a danger/agent or source of temptations to others in the society. The temptation/sinful act moves from one to another growing and reaching epidemic proportions.

* The tempted one loses his/her authority to the tempter. He also loses his/her glory

* The tempter becomes a master and the tempted a bond slave to the
1, master
2, sinful act until repentance

* Separation from God resulting from disobedience to the word of God (sin)

* Judgment of God

Dear reader, the case of homosexuality is no different from the temptation of Eve and Adam above. The only difference is instead of the devil. you have a group of evil spirits/demons, which vary slightly in composition from one homosexual to another, at work. I'll refer to those demons as "homosexual gang".

When a fellow is tempted by this gang and he/she falls into temptation, and commits a homosexual act, he is taken over by the gang and begins to manifest the characters of the demons making up the gang.

It is easy for the unbelieving to sneer, at this point, but that will not stop me from unmasking the work of the devil in homosexuality. The countless numbers of practical encounters of casting out demons from homosexuals to renew such and make a new creation out of them is very close to God's heart and He is the one at work in this matter and indeed behind this exposure.
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by jimiobanta(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Temptation Mechanism

For a person to be homosexual, he must yield to the temptations of homosexual spirits/demons. When he or she yields to such, the action constituting homosexuality becomes attractive to such and he/she will now commit a homosexual act. The homosexual spirits work in groups and not individually and a typical temptation may be packaged as follows:

An Erotica spirit or a Vivid Imagination spirit brings a vision of persons engaged in the act of lesbianism or homosexuality to a fellow, either as a dream or open vision and makes it realistic

A spirit of Delusions imposes the image of the victim on one of the performers to give an illusion of his or her involvement.

A spirit of Lust arouses the victim by directing strong lust waves at him. Then at other times this spirit arouses the victim at different places and times especially when other homosexuals are around.

The Homosexual spirit will be speaking into the mind of victim using personal terms like ‘I am a gay/lesbian. I cannot resist it. It is my destiny. I am different from others, I can’t help myself...

Conclusion; Victim under temptation keeps having these sordid dreams plaguing his life and gets aroused at the presence of homosexuals in different places and is bombarded by the homosexual spirit with personalized sentences as if it is his/her thoughts.
When victim accepts the homosexual spirit words as his/her thoughts and agrees to being a homosexual. He or she is now yielded to the spirit of homosexuality and the spirit now leads the victim into every gay or lesbian activities. The lonely, hurt or depressed people who have just endured a painful breakup in a relationship are most vulnerable to this kind of temptation.
These gangs of demons may operate from outside of the victim or from within the victims
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
jimiobanta:
A glorious new week to everyone reading this thread and God bless you in Jesus name.

I thank everyone that has taken time to read through
and those who have commented including the fellow who claimed I'm stupid beyond measures.
Thanks a lot. I used to be like you, and you'll receive a great education in due course and eat your words.
10these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
11For who knows a personís thoughts except their own spirit within them?
In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God,
so that we may understand what God has freely given us.
13This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom
but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words
14The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God
but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
15The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

- 1 Corinthians 2:10-15

People are whatever junk, served them, they've been eating
and that's why you are indifferent, discriminatory and narrow-minded towards consenting adults' honest, lasting and loyal same sex relationships

The words you've been reading and following on read, on this thread, are seasoned,
but as stew is trending, look for stew, to eat them with
Jokes about stew apart, the words will do wonders to your soul, as your spirit can confirm every word from the Spirit,
after which your life will be transformed, as you'll never be the same again,
you will become compassionate, empathetic and a better person on the issue and stance of homosexuality

jimiobanta:
For those that asked good questions, all will be answered as I follow the order of points I've listed.
God bless you as you follow.
There always have to be a "those that asked good questions" proviso
It is a sign of, this is my escape route, to evade answering question.
It means, I plan to just ignore legitimate questioning

jimiobanta:
Dear homosexual, I declare to you this day that you are beloved of God and Christ died for you too.
Homosexuality is hated by God, but you are not hated.
16There are six things which the LORD hates,
Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
17Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood,
18A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that run rapidly to evil,
19A false witness who utters lies,
And one who spreads strife among brothers.

- Proverbs 6:16-19

jimiobanta, please, homosexuality is not hated by God

Proverbs 6:16-19 above is a list of what God hates.
It is a list of what God finds detestable
and is also a list of what is an abomination to God.

Proverbs 6:18a, is where from, Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 fits
but you need to ask what specifically in Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, is abomination to God

Malachi 2:16, where God says, He hates divorce, also slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18a
Amos 5:21, where God says: "I hate your religious festivals, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies"
is another verse, again, that slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18a

Please feel free to ask me questions.
Dont hesistate, if there is a need to shed more light.

jimiobanta:
God is interested in your case
and he has a means of destroying homosexuality in your life and give you a new beginning.

The end point of this thread will be education first and then revelation of the solution.
To have an idea of what is coming read my threads on

deliverance from spiritual spouses

Consequences of having spiritual spouses

Deliverance prayers from spiritual spouses
Why would God want to destroy homosexuality in the lives of consenting adults,
having a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship
that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and is not harmful to a neighbour?

jimiobanta:
@lordreed
you are actually interacting with a soldier of the Lord with more than 17 years experience in the trenches of deliverance.
With experiences which if told, many will find unbelievable.
Chest-thumping on Nairaland doesnt make anyone a somebody
Flouting "experiences" when having not much experience and knowledge of "homosexuality" is sheer feeding the ego, and nothing more.

jimiobanta:
Click my name and read up deliverance from spiritual spouses 1, 2 and 3.
You will be blessed even in your unbelieve
Lessons can be and will be learned, from this good intention, gone bad, off on the wrong foot thread, you opened
because a mind that is stretched by a new experience or knowledge, can never go back to its old dimensions

It was pride that changed angels into devils, but it is humility that makes men as angels
Pride is concerned with who is right, whereas humility is concerned with what is right,
so, be humble, be teachable and always keep learning are great catchwords.
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by Godsfavour78: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
10these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
11For who knows a personís thoughts except their own spirit within them?
In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God,
so that we may understand what God has freely given us.
13This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom
but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words
14The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God
but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
15The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

- 1 Corinthians 2:10-15

People are whatever junk, served them, they've been eating
and that's why you are indifferent, discriminatory and narrow-minded towards consenting adults' honest, lasting and loyal same sex relationships

The words you've been reading and following on read, on this thread, are seasoned,
but as stew is trending, look for stew, to eat them with
Jokes about stew apart, the words will do wonders to your soul, as your spirit can confirm every word from the Spirit,
after which your life will be transformed, as you'll never be the same again,
you will become compassionate, empathetic and a better person on the issue and stance of homosexuality

There always have to be a "those that asked good questions" proviso
It is a sign of, this is my escape route, to evade answering question.
It means, I plan to just ignore legitimate questioning

16There are six things which the LORD hates,
Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
17Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood,
18A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that run rapidly to evil,
19A false witness who utters lies,
And one who spreads strife among brothers.

- Proverbs 6:16-19

jimiobanta, please, homosexuality is not hated by God

Proverbs 6:16-19 above is a list of what God hates.
It is a list of what God finds detestable
and is also a list of what is an abomination to God.

Proverbs 6:18a, is where from, Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 fits
but you need to ask what specifically in Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, is abomination to God

Malachi 2:16, where God says, He hates divorce, also slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18a
Amos 5:21, where God says: "I hate your religious festivals, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies"
is another verse, again, that slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18a

Please feel free to ask me questions.
Dont hesistate, if there is a need to shed more light.

Why would God want to destroy homosexuality in the lives of consenting adults,
having a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship
that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and is not harmful to a neighbour?

Chest-thumping on Nairaland doesnt make anyone a somebody
Flouting "experiences" when having not much experience and knowledge of "homosexuality" is sheer feeding the ego, and nothing more.

Lessons can be and will be learned, from this good intention, gone bad, off on the wrong foot thread, you opened
because a mind that is stretched by a new experience or knowledge, can never go back to its old dimensions

It was pride that changed angels into devils, but it is humility that makes men as angels
Pride is concerned with who is right, whereas humility is concerned with what is right,
so, be humble, be teachable and always keep learning are great catchwords.
stop trying to twist the Bible to supports homosexuality. Whether its right or wrong is immaterial here. God doesn't support homosexuality and you know that deep in your consciousness if you are a Christian.

Personally I think its a form of mental disease

Just like paedophillia necrophilia and zoophiles
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Godsfavour78:
stop trying to twist the Bible to supports homosexuality
It is you bent on twisting the bible and trying to denounce consenting adults, having a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and in a loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and is not harmful to a neighbour

Godsfavour78:
Whether its right or wrong is immaterial here.
God doesn't support homosexuality and you know that deep in your consciousness if you are a Christian.
From the deep recess on my heart, I know that consenting adults, having a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and is not harmful to a neighbour, is not wrong, is not evil and is not abnormal.

Godsfavour78:
Personally I think its a form of mental disease
Well, you think and thought wrong that it is a form of mental disease.
Does Leo Varadkar have a mental disease?

Godsfavour78:
Just like paedophillia, necrophilia and zoophiles
Consenting adults, having a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and is not harmful to an object or neighbour,
is not, in the same category as paedophillia, necrophilia and zoophiles.

2 Likes

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by Ranchhoddas: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
budaatum:

What are you celebrating if the egg came from another couple?
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

The awesomeness of god who made gay penguins. LMFAO!
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Not only celebrating
but also highlighting an important proven fact that being gay doesnt mean you never can be a parent.
Surrogate or not, parent is parent
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by Ranchhoddas: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Not only celebrating
but also highlighting an important proven fact that being gay doesnt mean you never can be a parent.
A gay couple cannot procreate naturally because their behavior is unnatural.
Parent is not parent!
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
A gay couple cannot procreate naturally because their behavior is unnatural
Genuine gay couples behaviors are natural to them.
Just became some societies and most heterosexuals look at gay couples behaviour as unnatural, doesnt mean their behaviour is unnatural
Genuine gay couples behaviour is natural to them, just as heterosexuals behaviours are natural to them too.

It is behaviour that is natural for a genuine gay person to be sexually attracted to another genuine gay person.
It will be unnatural behaviour, for me to be sexually attracted to another person of same sex or gender as me.

It becomes an unnatural behaviour, if a genuine gay person, is sexually attracted to a person of the opposite sex.
There is nothing unnatural in the behaviour of a genuine gay person sexually attracted to a person of the same sex.

Ranchhoddas there are couples who cannot procreate naturally, so therefore go for the IVF option, would you say their behaviour is unnatural?

Ranchhoddas:
Parent is not parent!
Ranchhoddas c'mon now, I hold you in high regard more than this
What before "... parent is parent" did I type?
Or you just want to argue for the sake of argument?
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by Ranchhoddas: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
I thought you were Christian. How come you are in favour of homosexuality?
No problem. I'm sure you have your reasons!
MuttleyLaff:
Genuine gay couples behaviors are natural to them.
Just became some societies and most heterosexuals look at gay couples behaviour as unnatural, doesnt mean their behaviour is unnatural
Genuine gay couples behaviour is natural to them, just as heterosexuals behaviours are natural to them too.

It is behaviour that is natural for a genuine gay person to be sexually attracted to another genuine gay person.
It will be unnatural behaviour, for me to be sexually attracted to another person of same sex or gender as me.

It becomes an unnatural behaviour, if a genuine gay person, is sexually attracted to a person of the opposite sex.
There is nothing unnatural in the behaviour of a genuine gay person sexually attracted to a person of the same sex.

Ranchhoddas there are couples who cannot procreate naturally, so therefore go for the IVF option, would you say their behaviour is unnatural?

Ranchhoddas c'mon now, I hold you in high regard more than this
What before "... parent is parent" did I type?
Or you just want to argue for the sake of argument?

Anyway let me ask you.
Is sexual attraction to little children natural? What about corpses, animals or even inanimate objects (objectophilia)?

I'm guessing you think they are unnatural. How are these perverse sexual attractions different from same-sex attractions?

What do you mean by "genuine gay couple attraction"?
Is there a counterfeit "gay couple attraction"? How can you tell the difference?

A surrogate can never be the parent of the child as a DNA test would tell you. Carrying a child in your womb or incubation in this case does not a mother make!
Re: HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? by MuttleyLaff: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I thought you were Christian.
You thought close
Please dont take what I am about say next personal and please don't feel insulted.

I thought you were a nigger
I didn't mean to offend you, as in, no offense was intended
but just trying to make a point, with that remark,
as something about it, in relation to your thought of me being a christian, to reflect upon

Ranchhoddas:
How come you are in favour of homosexuality?
I am in favour because God is not against consenting adults, in a faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and is not harmful to an object or neighbour.

Ranchhoddas:
No problem.
I'm sure you have your reasons!
I sure do but oh, don't get me started

Ranchhoddas:
Anyway let me ask you.
The floor is yours, ask, fire away

Ranchhoddas:
Is sexual attraction to little children natural?
What about corpses, animals or even inanimate objects (objectophilia)?
These are relative questions
but I'll answer them still, before I get accused of dodging them

Sexual attraction to little children natural, corpses, animals or even inanimate objects (objectophilia) are not natural
It is not natural because none of them in what you listed, can give consent to the behaviour
I will, leave it at that, without going biblical, except you do or want to

Ranchhoddas:
I'm guessing you think they are unnatural
It's not a matter of whether I think they are unnatural or not
I clearly and without doubt, know they are unnatural

Ranchhoddas:
How are these perverse sexual attractions different from same-sex attractions?
They are different because of lack or absence of consent
It's a straightforward and simple answer, even with how you vaguely expressed "same-sex attractions"

Ranchhoddas:
What do you mean by "genuine gay couple attraction"?
Genuine gay person sexually attracted to another genuine gay person with consent

Ranchhoddas:
Is there a counterfeit "gay couple attraction"?
Yes, there is counterfeit "gay couple attraction"
Counterfeit "gay couple attraction" happens because of all sorts of different reasons.
It can be caused from being a crackhead, because of perverted religious beliefs, result of sexual business transactions, due to poverty etcetera

Out of curiosity Ranchhoddas, did you watch Menace II Society, when it hit the cinemas in 1993?

Ranchhoddas:
How can you tell the difference?
This is like asking, how can you tell, a prostitute is faking it

Ranchhoddas:
A surrogate can never be the parent of the child as a DNA test would tell you.
Carrying a child in your womb or incubation in this case does not a mother make!
I guessed right that you want to argue for the sake of argument

Remember that I wrote, but now paraphrasing:
"budaatum is not only celebrating
but is also highlighting an important proven fact that being gay doesnt mean you never can be a parent.
"

The point I made there, was that, gay couples can have kids and so be parents, albeit via initial help of surrogate(s)
So surrogate or not, parent is parent for gay couples privileged to make use of and derive benefit from that option

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Catholics / Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Did God Know Sin Would Exist After Flooding The Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.