Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos (33870 Views)

Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker / Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Truthbtold1: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
kmcutez:
I feel sorry for the crowd. Illiteracy is really a disease.
This is not nnamdi kanu gathering of swines. You really don't know how some people survive in this country, things are hard.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Sheuns(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Eyaa. That ol' lady touched my heart.

Blessed is the hand that giveth and the one that taketh.

I might not like Kashamu, but for this act, I say God bless him.

Sometimes, just a little bit of love and kindness is all we need...
So to you this is love and kindness? With party logo tagged bags everywhere?

4 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by omoyankee3(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Give a man fish and you will feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you'll feed him for life

3 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Lord will judge the corrupt, He will judge the plunderers of our collective wealth. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by OrdercityWeb: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
CHAI RICHEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA INDEED! I DEY LAFF O!

There is always that one person who decides to disgrace himself. What a pity sad

4 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sheuns:

So to you this is love and kindness? With party logo tagged bags everywhere?
Oga, it is charity and charity is kindness regardless.

Thank you and goodbye.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by introvertedsoul: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Over 400 viewers, yet nobody wan talk. . .
Una dey shame abi fear ni?

5 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

There is always that one person who decides to disgrace himself. What a pity sad

My friend get out of here lol. Anybody tell dem make dem vote APC? una neva see anything yet. This is what tribalism gets you!

5 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by introvertedsoul: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

Touched my heart too. .
People leaving like Sudanese refugees in war-less territories.
Why?

3 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by agrovick(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Smh
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
kmcutez:
Is anyone surprised?
you give the average Nigerian food and all is well he will sell his soul

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Today, Senator representing Ogun East Senatorial District, Mr. Buruji Kashamu, extended his hands of generosity to his constituents by giving out cash and other items for the celebration of the 2017 Eid-il-Kabir. In their response, they expressed their unreserved appreciation towards the Salah gift items sent to them by the lawmaker.

They commended him for deeming it fit to remember them even as tight as his schedule was.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/sen-buruji-kashamu-hosts-large-crowd-constituents-ogun-mansion-photos.html
Im sure some people from here and this state follow dey Yab that senator from Kogi DINO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
omoyankee3:
Give a man fish and you will feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you'll feed him for life
These people dont wan to fish
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by muller101(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Opakan2:
The guy is damn ugly..

Shapeless and unhealthy looking.
compare him with Adams let's see grin
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
introvertedsoul:

Touched my heart too. .
People leaving like Sudanese refugees in war-less territories.
Why?
They are the ones that want to behave like refugees.. this attitude is peculiar to Nigerians.Are you telling me all these people you see are that wretched. You will be surprised to see some who have 2-3rams in their houses. Work and earn good money but they are there because of awoof
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Truthbtold1:

This is not nnamdi kanu gathering of swines. You really don't know how some people survive in this country, things are hard.
Bullshit.
You wont see Niger people behaving like this but this attitude you will see even among Nigerians living abroad and doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by muller101(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na which state be this grin

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Abbeybailey(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
kmcutez:
It is poverty and it is all over the country. It's a pity people have to subject themselves to humiliation by this Thieflicians.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Jakumo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
In five to ten years from now, this disgusting fat slob will be dead from a heart attack, and buried as worm bait.

Nigeria's looting class are a fascinating study of human greed. They NEVER engage in any form of physical exercise, while stealing public funds like there is no tomorrow, and eating like greedy fat hogs until they tip the scales at 300 pounds of nasty smelly blubber, only to die far sooner than the poverty-stricken people that they entertain themselves by feeding with crumbs from their overflowing banquet tables.

8 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by SaiNigeria: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Come.... is that an IDP camp

Afonjas really value their stomachs

5 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by salford1: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mr Orange is the new Black
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
addikt:
They must always have POT BELLY, seen as thought ....shaking my head .

NA THEM GIVE PEOPLE IMPRESSION SAY REACH MEN MUST TO GET BELLE!!!

AND PUR MEN MUST HAVE WHAT?
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Brushless: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

Thank you, Omenka, you really understand.

1 Like

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by olanshi: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017

They loot the country dry and they literally turned Nigerians to beggars! So sad!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Poverty is a bastard. See how impoverished these people her. Oh my God!! You will never see this kind of thing in the U.S. What Americans demand for is not food to eat or a free meal but free healthcare and better employment opportunity etc. However it's so sad that my fellow Nigerians have been turned to nothing less than beggars; beggging for a morsel of rice. What a shame on Nigerian leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by kidsam: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is really pathetic, entertaining Abu with Abu's money. SMH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by persius555(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Senator Kashamu looks like a constituency project himself. God help this country

1 Like

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by akigbemaru: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Today, Senator representing Ogun East Senatorial District, Mr. Buruji Kashamu, extended his hands of generosity to his constituents by giving out cash and other items for the celebration of the 2017 Eid-il-Kabir. In their response, they expressed their unreserved appreciation towards the Salah gift items sent to them by the lawmaker.

They commended him for deeming it fit to remember them even as tight as his schedule was.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/sen-buruji-kashamu-hosts-large-crowd-constituents-ogun-mansion-photos.html
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ActionsShure: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ok
Now ai c
Where fayose dey geh ginger from.
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by otokx(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
12inches1:
Poverty is a bastard. See how impoverished these people her. Oh my God!! You will never see this kind of thing in the U.S. What Americans demand for is not food to eat or a free meal but free healthcare and better employment opportunity etc. However it's so sad that my fellow Nigerians have been turned to nothing less than beggars; beggging for a morsel of rice. What a shame on Nigerian leaders.

Are you sure? Have you been to America?
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by vanhayor(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:
Chai
bunch of illiterates vs first class thief
He was given money to raise a project for his constituency, guess what after this, nobody will question him on his responsibilities. Na wa ooooo

Na why our country no fit good be dis...
if person flex Una go say make him help person... did one help people Una Dey talk Anoda thing.... hmm
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by joshuaidibia(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

bless which hand that giveth what? That old lady deserves MORE than that. After going home, does she have portable water to drink? Electricity to sleep with? So why will God bless a thief like him? Penny wise, pound foolish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV / "No Serious Leader Will Go On Rest" - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.