Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos (33871 Views)

Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker / Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by NigelCundy: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Where is Sarrki, Bubu's girlfriend?
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Drug baron,drug money

1 Like

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by AreaFada2: 1:54am On Sep 02, 2017
HarunaWest:

Illiteracy aint the problem mwhn, its greed. NIGERIANS are just too greedy, we prefer collecting rather than creating or giving thats why the People in government take us for a ride.. The same person that will insult PDP Today will still go ahead and collect money in convention.. We have a fundamental greed problem. GOD SAVE US

But do not forget many are just very poor. Many just getting by, suffering and still trying to package & smile.

Yes those who have are still greedy but only a small proportion really have much.
No social safety net from the state. Nothing.

In a system that shows no concern for the needy, the masses will take any token they can get. With thanks even. It has become s system designed to make the oppressed worship their oppressors for their occasional benevolence.

Which serious country allocates huge monies to parliamentarians for constituency projects? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who (independent body) scrutinizes how they use those allocations?

Projects are done by local council/local govt/county, State/regional or national/federal tiers of govt.

Parliamentarians make laws & oversee/scrinize various aspects of governance to ensure compliance.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ariesbull: 3:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Poverty is a bastard....you don't find things like this in east
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by JuliePastryGHA: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by galaxy2020(m): 4:47am On Sep 02, 2017
The drug kingpin senator, wanted in America.

1 Like

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by marv1: 5:12am On Sep 02, 2017
This is shot-cut to success. It wont lead anywhere
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by igirabata123(m): 5:48am On Sep 02, 2017
There was a country indeed.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by fola4asset(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Am just passing But stop little comment
Is a meesage to our leaders that masses are suffering.... Say no election 2019 for wicked people.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ExInferis(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
Yoruba and queueing up for freebies...

undecided
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2017
so Ogun people are this poor... see crowd ...
if you check those waterproof some of them must contains human meat... AFONJAS especially Ogun people never disappoint
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2017
kmcutez:
I feel sorry for the crowd. Illiteracy is really a disease.

Keep quite my friend...it's a kind gesture from their personal person to celebrate with his constituents. Don't let us make issue out of everything

Try and see some positive sides of it at times

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2017
While another one is fooling around

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2017
ehinmowo:
Pple are talking illiteracy. I will nt be surprise to see graduates their.

That wot happens wen you hv successfully improvised d pple

Cawid.com

The definition of illiteracy can also mean ignorance, not only the inability to read or write. So a graduate can also be an illiterate.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ehinmowo: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2017
kmcutez:

The definition of illiteracy can also mean ignorance, not only the inability to read or write. So a graduate can also be an illiterate.

Ok.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by seunadeolu(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2017
PDP and their customized gift items. ANOTHER MEANS TO EXPLOIT THESE VULNERABLE CITIZENS!!!!. Create avenues for empowerment not dolling out stipends. ILLITERACY IS THE NEW FORM OF POVERTY IN AFRICA.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Izonpikin: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2017
kmcutez:
I feel sorry for the crowd. Illiteracy is really a disease.
a big freaking disease. its a sorry state for nigeria!!!
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Duru009(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2017
This man wants to rule Ogun state.

Never!!
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by GoldNiagara(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Eyaa. That ol' lady touched my heart.

Blessed is the hand that giveth and the one that taketh.

I might not like Kashamu, but for this act, I say God bless him.

Sometimes, just a little bit of love and kindness is all we need...

You are a wise person, many cannot cut stone but abuse a God that opens a flower. All the idiots that cannot part with a kobo, yet are quick to abuse a giver and the beneficiaries.

You idiots up there screaming illiterates, what have you given in your life with all your education.

God bless you Kashamu, a typical robbin Hood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Esdb3: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Angy55:
2019 is near.
People will not learn because of the rate of poverty in the land.

Don't give me fish. Teach me how to fish, so that I won't come begging another time.

Common sense is not common.

Any way kudos to him.
But why should I say kudos self? Is it not our money? Part of our looted money.
kudos to who? they gave 2 billion naira to solve the masses' problem. He shared 500 million to them and kept 1.5 billion naira and you even dare think he is generous? He is campaigning for election not helping nobody. See how he doesn't care about the people he is helping. This fool will go to a mosque in friday and worship a god. I don't know what i did to god to deserve such a wretched community.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by boyozaccur: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2017
What is constituency project if it is not bore-hole or something else, the bore-hole water will work for 2yrs and stop working again.Let them eat their money nothing dey happen
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by jamachi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Great country where a drug Baron is allowed to roam free or even worse have a political position well done Nigeria
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by sshalom(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Look at the level of our politics in this age. Shame on all our leaders who have driven our people this low and helpless!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Serious Leader Will Go On Rest" - Peter Obi / Nigeria Is 4th Cheapest Country To Live In The World - World Of Statistics / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.