Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners (966 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Igbo Ladies Are The Most Loving Marriage Partners / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by ariesbull: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Rita Dominic ,one of the Nigeria’s finest actress admonishes young ladies on their choice of life mates. The sultry and pretty address took to social media to inform her teeming fans, especially girls on who to build the future with .

Nigeria movie industry known as “Nollywood” has come of age and maturity, many players in the industry has evolved to be role models to the young ones. Rita , as a celebrity actress has this to say

“Forget about those old men called “Sponsors”. Build a future with that brilliant determined young man who is after you. He might be poor today but he wont be poor forever. Build wealth with your own man. Sponsors will bless you with gifts, diseases and curses. Don’t die over material things. Better things are yet to come”.

She added that “some died of AIDS just because of iPhone 4. Little did they know that we will have iPhone 7. Sponsors will waste your youthful years and you will miss the chance of getting married to a man who will make you a ‘Mrs’.Its very true, there will be more to life. Think about the future.
To the wise ladies…think through this piece” , she concluded .

The actress rewarded her fans fir sticking with her with various gifts. As an act of gratitude ,the actress donated some cash and make up kits to her fans. In her words ,she said

“Congratulations to all the last week winners of my FANS OF THE WEEK PROMO. Kindly indicate if you’ve received your own Prize.

I’m giving out another 50,000N worth of make up kits, shoes and Wristwatches for my fans this week”.

For a fan to be qualified to be part of a this project , all the fan has to do is to do is to SHARE and Comment “DONE” on her Facebook page.

The screen diva , Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha is a Nigerian actress and from the royal family of the Nwaturuochas. In 2012 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role. Born,12 July 1975.

https://etimes.com.ng/rita-dominic-advises-young-ladies/

1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Jostico: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2017
karma is useless sad
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Stephanie22: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2017
She looks beautiful
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by tosyne2much(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2017
She has never worn a crown on her head and she thinks she's in the best position to tell other people how to wear their crown.

Issokay oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Vutseck(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Teacher don't teach me nonsense .
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Benekruku(m): 1:55am On Sep 02, 2017

I want to believe she was drunk when she granted the interview.

Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Tolexander: 4:55am On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
She has never worn a crown on her head and she thinks she's in the best position to tell other people how to wear their crown.

Issokay!
she prefers wearing wigs on her head to a crown.

Everybody is a preacher nowadays. Even Rita Dominic who doesn't understand the emperical experience of a matrimonial home, teaching about it.
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by babyfaceafrica: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2017
She is not married,how can she give marital advise?..make she park well
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Jaqenhghar: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:

Issokay!
Does it matter?
If the devil tells you that lying is not good will you say because its the devil so he is wrong?
Make una dey dey objective focus on the messsage

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by exlinklodge: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Rita ke

advising people on marriage issues...hmmmm

is it from experience or what?

were is her husband

ndi ara
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
she prefers wearing wigs on her head to a crown.

Everybody is a preacher nowadays. Even Rita Dominic who doesn't understand the emperical experience of a matrimonial home, teaching about it.
No be lie my brother cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Does it matter?
If the devil tells you that lying is not good will you say because its the devil so he is wrong?
I never said she's wrong. But to you know marriage has to do with experience not by movies
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Skanas(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2017
LOL...make una free her jooor
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by ariesbull: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Skanas:
LOL...make una free her jooor

Nice analysis

In Catholic....priest are not married and they advise married ones

You are the only person that made sense here

She has the right to advise people considering the mistake she made
Jaqenhghar:

Does it matter?
Re: Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners by Michael004: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Rita dey advice.

(1) (Reply)

The Lady I Want To Marry Is Now Friend With My Ex Of 3 Years Ago / I Am New On Nairaland , Please Welcome Me / Check Out Some Of This Brutal And Hillarious Responses To Ex Texts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.