Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (40165 Views)

Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by sapele914(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Redoil:
If you want those police to be redeploy to to south east click like.
If you want to those police to be deploy to the north east to combat boko haram so as to bring lasting peac to nigeria click share
This shows you how much the Federal Government's fears Ipob?boko haram we sent the army to curb an insurgency,ipob they sent ordinary police to maintain peace and order. Ipob useless toothless bulldogs.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Yyeske:
Leave those people, they talk about quit notice that had been withrawn and meant to shut them up but think the world was deaf and dumb when Nnamdi Kanu called for the killing of Yorubas and Hausas and not yet withdrawn

They have so many negative attributes; among the is selfishness and hypocrisy.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Empty threat

Tell your brainless brother to rearrest him if he is not scared of UN sanction

Buhari final days will be in prison courtesy ICC

LOL I dey laugh; tell me who is now adjusting and minding his words - the fear of Kuje prison dey reset behaviour.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Kamanuozuzu: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
They did this to forestall breach of security by ipob in the forthcoming Anambra election?

This isn't necessary IMHO.

The elections would hold as scheduled and no idiot would dare stop those interested in the poll from exercising their franchise. They know the implication of daring to disrupt the process.

The state has been looking for a good reason to clamp down heavily on the trouble makers, tampering with the election process is like handing them that reason on a gold platter.

IPOB said "BOYCOTT" not "DISRUPT".
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by lloydtruth: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
gare:

To you everybody is tom dick and Harry because you're fighting a useless course that you don't even understand, go and check history nothing will happen if he is arrested it just a few jobless guys like you that will be killed because you all lack sense
Oh I see how you perfectly understand another man's course, I am jobless because my opinion differs from yours, according to you i'll be killed because I am fighting a course that does not concern you. I are the person without sense for following igbo topics around and wishing igbos to be killed. Referendum will come for biafra and you and your likes that have criticized the movement will shameful line up to also benefit from the referendum.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by gare(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
lloydtruth:
Oh I see how you perfectly understand another man's course, I am jobless because my opinion differs from yours, according to you i'll be killed because I am fighting a course that does not concern you. I are the person without sense for following igbo topics around and wishing igbos to be killed. Referendum will come for biafra and you and your likes that have criticized the movement will shameful line up to also benefit from the referendum.

For your information I don't stand to benefit anything from your selfish agenda, stop having so much because you guys will be disappointed at the end,
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by lloydtruth: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
gare:

For your information I don't stand to benefit anything from your selfish agenda, stop having so much because you guys will be disappointed at the end,
I don't want to share the same country with you and call that selfish agenda? God help us all.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Emyogalanya: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
dearpreye:

You mean the Abdulsalam constitution is superior to a people's right to self-determination? You folks are amazing.

Whether or not you like, the inevitable will happen.
pls ask him if independence was in the constitution when Negri a sought and got it in 1960
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Sagay212: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
very good, They should barricade the south east and return the criminal rat back to kuje, let him go and learn some lessons there
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

This is Nigeria

I don't care about other countries

This is my fatherland

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.