Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,289 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA (1149 Views)

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT / Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by ehiabj(f): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2010
STARTING FROM TOMORROW 23-02-10 GBENGA WILL BE ON AIR ON AIT  focusNIERIA 9:30AM
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by Mbeki: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2010
Where has he been all these while??
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by ehiabj(f): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2010
he went on vacation, and was aslo covering the anambra election i spoke with him this morning and he will be on live tomorrow!
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by kuramo: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
Good news, AIT seems to have restored its reputation.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by OAM4J: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
He shouldnt have been removed and sent on compulsory leave/fake training in the 1st place.

If Yaradua comes back or when there is another president who doesnt like his face & opinion, will they remove him again?

Anyway, he is welcome back.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by hasy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
bros. ds guy was on air today briefly.i think his ready to compromise,look at his coment on anambra election sayin is a fair election
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by pman1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
Gbenga Aruleba voice of the people.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by kobikwelu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
i loved the guy(no homo) show, his comments were funny but were laced with the truth delivered with impeccable timing and made to seem like innuedoes.

since the guy go on leave/course/training (any1) the guy is bound to see things differently
cry
as compromise is inevitable or another leave would be waiting for him grin wink
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by ochukoccna: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
Welcome back.
Hope he'll still shot truth @ us straight as it ought to be & he used to do.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by ifihearam: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
Thats great news,i really love this huy cos of its vast intellectual nature
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by edoyad(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
I'm happy with this development. For those who think Yaradua is the agent behind his removal i think that's wrong, it was probably the work of either Dora or Aondoakaa
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by kobikwelu(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
[/quote]I'm happy with this development. For those who think Yaradua is the agent behind his removal i think that's wrong, it was probably the work of either Dora or Aondoakaa[quote]

oga habba!!!! dora?

it was yaradua and his agents of deciet.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by blacksta(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster

ever since you removed him - i stopped watching the program . may be i will tune back now / so what happens when yar adua comes back?
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
kuramo:

Good news, AIT seems to have restored its reputation.
provided there wouldnt be much censorship this time around.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by walata44(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2010
@poster

ever since you removed him - i stopped watching the program . may be i will tune back now / so what happens when yar adua comes back?

same here.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2010
Dokpesi is just using his head. Now he sees the Government is weak, no more bootlicking, so he is back to his old stance against the government. Why did they send him away at the first instance and started to compete with NTA in praises and worship.
Re: Gbenga M Aruleba Is Back On FocusNIGERIA by chelseabmw(m): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2010
welcome

(1) (Reply)

A Reminder Of Jonathans's Legacy Of Corruption / Obasanjo A Judas, Says Awujale / Thank You For Keeping These Children In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.