Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Thank You For Keeping These Children In School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You For Keeping These Children In School (1147 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is dedicated to all of you who listened to our appeal to keep a child in School. I witnessed the Graduation and transition of our children today and believe me, nothing felt so good. It is also my pleasure to announce that through our humble efforts 10 children who are indigent and talented in sports, arts and sciences have been moved to a private primary school on scholarship (Treasure House Monterssorri) and a promise from British International School and Ghana/ Nigeria International School for admission and scholarship of the students.
What could we have done if you did not believe in us?
Blacksta, Texxaplatte and Platinukum, God Bless and Keep You.
Enjoy the sights

Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
More picture

Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
More

Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is a great news and i wish all those kids the best and those that made this possible will never lack anything good
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by platinumnk(f): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2010
Wow, these pictures are awesome. embarassed

God Bless you Aisha, for all the good works you done, this is amazing smiley smiley smiley
Did Esther graduate? please tell her to write to me when she can. . . smiley
I do think about her often smiley

Seriously the pleasure is all mine, this great news is so rewarding. . .

Big ups to you Blacksta. wink

Much love Aisha kiss
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2010
My sister, only God can Bless you. Esther is already in secondary school, she has been saying she wants to right and i told her to wait so she can send you her results along with the letter, now that schools are closed we will do that ASAP. Miss You here so much, come back to Nairaland Please cry cry cry cry
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by chyz(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2010
Great news and I wish the children a very fruitful life smiley
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2010
Thank chyz
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2010
Thank chyz
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by TMemos: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2010
This is encouraging and heart-warming. May the good Lord bless the kids and all those that have made this possible.
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2010
nice one guys,keep it up smiley smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by bkbabe97: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2010
Cute!
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by tkb417(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2010
correct!!!!

100 gbosas for Aisha

ill try to connect tho
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by blacksta(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2010
platinumnk:

Wow, these pictures are awesome. embarassed

God Bless you Aisha, for all the good works you done, this is amazing smiley smiley smiley
Did Esther graduate? please tell her to write to me when she can. . . smiley
I do think about her often smiley

Seriously the pleasure is all mine, this great news is so rewarding. . .

Big ups to you Blacksta. wink

Much love Aisha kiss

Best news of the Day.  Welldone platinumnk and Texxa Hold fold return in this lifetime IJN
Just wish the rest of NL clan partake of this great Initiative  and convert all the chat to  real action and everything should not revolve around your own needs cause it is better to be a giver.   We have part to play  - Just imagine the impact 1,000 NL members ( being modest with numbers) would have in society  - Do you know how many kids  we can prevent from turning into love-peddlers, Kidnappers, Armed Robbery and other evil vices.

If you want a better society now and in the future for you and your children, you need  to act fast.

Again thanks to Aisha for allowing us buy into your vision.
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by sjeezy8: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2010
How nice is dat
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by onyengbu1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
One of those kids is already looking like Ribadu. grin

Great future awaits them and Aisha
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by texazzpete(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
It's Texazzpete grin

Those kids are seriously cute. I'll be in contact soon, it's a good feeling to help!
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by tkb417(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
nice one u guys

when u guys are up again, lemme know

wanna contact Aisha tho
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by browncocos(f): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
really this is awesome
how can I join plssssss

thanks @all for making it happen
aisha fill me iin
didnt know you people on NL were  into stuff like this
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
This is nice.

But who is ester? NL has helped so much peeps. . . .keep it going

browncocos:

really this is awesome
my passion is to start something like this soon
how can I join plssssss

aisha fill me iin
didnt know you people on NL were into stuff like this
If you want to help, there's one currently going on here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-446574.544.html
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by blacksta(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
browncocos:

really this is awesome
my passion is to start something like this soon
how can I join plssssss

aisha fill me iin
didnt know you people on NL were into stuff like this

Good things do happen on NL. The only problem is that the news is overwhelmed by intertribal wars and insults.
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ Texazzpete , sorry my Brother.
@All Thank you oh, God Bless you. Anyone who wants to get in touch can send a mail to lsfoundation08@yahoo.com.
It is hard to trust that anyone has good intentions in this country but thank to all of you who keep faith and believe in us. For more information please visit www.lsfnigeria.org
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2010
Picture of Students of Model School, our adopted public school accepting their Admission letters and schoolarship to Treasure House Montesorri

Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by zebra543: 1:12am On Jul 22, 2010
this is soo touching, there are good people on nairaland. . . there are good nigerians in the world God will bless you aisha and others please give information on how one can make a donation from the uk
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by PapaBrowne(m): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2010
Uuuum!! Look at the innocence on their faces!!Their future looks bright already!!

Aishatu is Heroine of a rare kind. Hilary Clinton, Mother Theresa and Halle Barry packed in one personality.
Your courage is inspiring! Keep doing what U do. May every smile on those faces put silver linings on ur pathways!
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
zebra543:

this is soo touching, there are good people on nairaland. . . there are good nigerians in the world God will bless you aisha and others please give information on how one can make a donation from the uk
Thanks for your interest. Most people abroad do a money gram. however people in Nigeria just issue cheques in honor of the school to ensure accountablity. Any money sent cash or cheque is accounted for and a report sent whether you are in Nigeria or abroad.
You can send a mail to lsfoundation08@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Papabrowne, big ups to you too, you are a big part of this
Re: Thank You For Keeping These Children In School by browncocos(f): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
God bless u guys real good
@ aisha noted!
take care

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sells Off Phcn ! / Wonderful Article: If Nigeria Could Emulate Akure / Two Nigerians Charged With Kidnapping Of Moroccan Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.