Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (66300 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol what do u expect? Ladies with endowed bosom tend to dress provocative to their counterparts with average or small bosoms
baby wat is your selling point?�������
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by fof1: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2017
VastfinderBlog:
Busty actress, Mitchel Ozakpolor, has narrated how a lustful car owner rammed into another car while starring at her boobs indiscriminately, in Lagos.

Sharing this shocking experience with HVP, the actress said, on that fateful day, she was walking down the road as there was heavy traffic around Surulere area of Lagos.

Upon sighting her, the car owner in question lost control of himself as he kept starring at her boobs until his car rammed into another car.

Immediately, the two drivers alighted from their cars and started throwing shade at each other as she walked passed them. Mitchel said the incident wasn’t the only embarrassing moments she has had as a busty actress.

She recalled that on several occasions, she had avoided standing at bus stops because of men starring at her boobs. “It happens all the time, they keep starring at my boobs.

And that’s why I tried to avoid standing at bus stops. I know I have huge boobs that men cannot take their eyes off my boobs,” she enthused.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/my-boobs-caused-accident-in-lagos.html

U ARE INDEED A WHORISH WOMAN. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT UR BOOBS THAT WILL MAKE A SAINTLY & SOUND MINDED MAN STARRING AT SUCH HUGE BOOBS,WHICH CAN DO ANYTHING FOR ME. ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL PLS. ALL LADIES WHO CARRY HUGE BOOBS ARE TOYS IN D HANDS IF RANDY MEN. FOR ME ITS NOT SEXY AT ALL. A POINTED FIRM OR FIRMER BOOBS ARE D BIGGEST DEAL, WHAT AN ATLANDISHED WHORISH BLEACH OF A PRATT.?
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by HyconMojo(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Boobs wey no go get big nipples...shior
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by fof1: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2017
VastfinderBlog:
Busty actress, Mitchel Ozakpolor, has narrated how a lustful car owner rammed into another car while starring at her boobs indiscriminately, in Lagos.

Sharing this shocking experience with HVP, the actress said, on that fateful day, she was walking down the road as there was heavy traffic around Surulere area of Lagos.

Upon sighting her, the car owner in question lost control of himself as he kept starring at her boobs until his car rammed into another car.

Immediately, the two drivers alighted from their cars and started throwing shade at each other as she walked passed them. Mitchel said the incident wasn’t the only embarrassing moments she has had as a busty actress.

She recalled that on several occasions, she had avoided standing at bus stops because of men starring at her boobs. “It happens all the time, they keep starring at my boobs.

And that’s why I tried to avoid standing at bus stops. I know I have huge boobs that men cannot take their eyes off my boobs,” she enthused.

U ARE INDEED A WHORISH WOMAN. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT UR BOOBS THAT WILL MAKE A SAINTLY & SOUND MINDED MAN STARRING AT SUCH HUGE BOOBS,WHICH CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FOR HIM. ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL PLS. ALL LADIES WHO CARRY HUGE BOOBS ARE TOYS IN D HANDS OF RANDY MEN. FOR ME ITS NOT SEXY AT ALL. A POINTED FIRM OR FIRMER BOOBS ARE D BIGGEST DEAL, WHAT AN ATLANDISHED WHORISH BLEACH OF A PRATT?
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2017
internationalman:
If all men were like me, with these ur shapeless boobs u would remain unmarried..
Rubbish

Marriage is overrated
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by olowobaba10: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2017
"My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" CLAP FOR YOURSELF, YOU'VE WON POWERBALL LOTTERY

Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Teacher: mention three causes of road accidents. Pupil: 1. Overspeeding, 2. Drunk driving, 3. Mimi's booobs! *Teacher faints*
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by okenwaa(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Instrument of the devil.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by okenwaa(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Devil's tool for accident.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ikemesit4477: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2017
VastfinderBlog:

how many people lost their lives!
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Marotzke(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I no say I no get, bt if I happen to carry dis type of laod naturally, I wl commit suicide. I hate big yansh and boobs sad
My dear , you are on ya own o.
For the gift of these wonderful mammaries;
we thank you o lord.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Codes151(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2017
With your undtable marykayed baked face and a fat stucked slagged breast with fat.... smh
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Jonah507(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
I pity the next generation
you can as well extend your pity To this current generation.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by nuroegbu(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
ShayGirl:
Wow! She's trying with that load..
Wondering how she manages without bra sad
u know u could beg her to share wit u right?
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by gentlegenius(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
on that fateful day, did u dress decently?
Good question... Men only stare at bare boobs. No matter how big the boobs are, if it is well covered and not shown provocatively, they'll have nothing to stare at. But these days women have forgotten that the breast is still a private part that should be completely covered just like they covered their pussy. Those who choose to cover it completely will use very tight tops that shows all the contours, shape and size of the boobs and expect men to take their eyes off those protruding objects on their chest.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2017
Where's the boob. All I see is falling pawpaws.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2017
nuroegbu:
u know u could beg her to share wit u right?

Nah..I don't need overload.
I'm certainly OK with the moderate one God gave me. grin
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
on that fateful day, did u dress decently?

Besides using bedsheet or blanket, how can one dress decently with those melons?....not even a pillow case can accommodate those decently. More accidents will happen, and it wnt be her fault tongue
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Lolzzz, and back pain too.

I tell u... cheesy
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by tobsvent: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
'Fallacy '. Anyway deserves pity except they are man-made.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2017
The first pic looks like a doll.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2017
purplekayc:
nah wah for you oo tongue

Wetin I talk nah tongue
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by KingTom(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2017
ShayGirl:

Nah..I don't need overload.
I'm certainly OK with the moderate one God gave me. grin
angry

Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Solokuz(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2017
[img][/img] grin grin u no even dae attractive sef.de boobz dnt fall nah.na dat type wa dae be lik slipperz
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Raydos:
All these igbos no dey get brain at all
At your age, you are still bed wetting!
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I no say I no get, bt if I happen to carry dis type of laod naturally, I wl commit suicide. I hate big yansh and boobs sad
Na lie Jor, na cos say u no get . if to say na u get dat tin ni, tel me weda u no go overwhelmed by men's appraisal. even dos men way tink dem no like am big(boobs) trust me dem go still holla Wen dey c such cheesy
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Raydos:
You want people to like your comedy but look at the rubbish that you type. I wonder the kind of comedy you will be making with this your mentality
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by nwafeje: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Raydos:

The name of the actress is edo, so what has this post gat to do with Igbo?
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by haskey11: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2017
Raydos:
When did it become a tribal thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Buys 2018 RAV4 (Photos) / Jim Iyke With Daniel Amokachi And Babayaro Emmanuel (photo) / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.