Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Need For PLUMIRI - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Need For PLUMIRI (1926 Views)

Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by tsamson(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
lol
lol.. what's up?
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Kimcutie: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
tsamson:

lol.. what's up?
Your previous quote doesn't fit in!
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by tsamson(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
Your previous quote doesn't fit in!

then dont wear, simple lol
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Kimcutie: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
tsamson:

then dont wear, simple lol
sorry am out
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by EmyLeo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamSINZ:

You don't do whiskey? What's your poison then??

If you dey my axis on 21 Oct, you are HIGHLY invited, bruh. cool
i don't really have any bro, just that whiskey gives me this unwanted memories..

##thanks for inviting bro, but I can't make it so sure of that, thanks anyways cool..
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by IamSINZ(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
EmyLeo:

i don't really have any bro, just that whiskey gives me this unwanted memories..

##thanks for inviting bro, but I can't make it so sure of that, thanks anyways cool..

You're always welcome smiley

Take it easy with the memories too

2 Likes

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Isiz(f): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Plurimi is an independent partner owned wealth and investment manager offering objective and impartial advice to wealthy individuals, families, entrepreneurs, charities and institutions from around the world.

But here in nairaland Plurimi is a group of nairalanders that think that they are better than others

Who is this one sef It's Like ur brain is paining u..You think it's all about having a fit body while ur Brain is Obese...

5 Likes

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
kiss
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Isiz(f): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
samcorp:
greetings to plumiri..

actually and precisely for your most humble stupidity..

sometimes I wonder,

how do you manage to think in the same way as group,
I mean, stupidly?

Meanwhile,
I think you guys need some counselling,
to help your ass from bouncing off the wall.

please feel free to visit the Left axis of Yaba..

Get well soon

I'm sure u just left "Aro"

3 Likes

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by DEATHisKNOCKING: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
samcorp:

no doubt, it's a group for dumb fellow who choose to be Stupid,

anyway, can't blame them though,the unemployment rate of Nigeria is alarming

You are dumb and useless son of a biitch. Look at yourself how f*cked up you are. Biitches like you are only good in sucking dild0s.

This dead league of m0ron has nothing to do with his life. Go and jerk off bruh .

5 Likes

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by EmperorLee(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol.
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Obi404: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Online war is budding
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
DEATHISKNOCKING....................I SO MUCH LOVE YOUR MONIKER, SO SO MUCH LOVE IT.

"We are more surprise when something we expected comes to pass than when we stumble on the unexpected." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition).

WE ARE ALL MORTALS!!! This is a hardcore TRUISM. It is totally sensless if anybody chooses to dispute about the above truism. And so TRUE it is that we dont even know when DEATH is going to conqure us. Yet dont we mosly live our lives SENSELESSLY in DELUSION as if we are programmed never ever to SHUT DOWN, meaning DIE?

Hence, if you have a loved one, SINCERELY SHOW THEM YOUR LOVE while you are both alive every second counts. There is no guarantee of next breath. It is to live in SELF DECEPTION when a loved one dies and you start hurting yourself because you are also going to die? Hence, what so ever emotions only counts when there is LIFE.LOVE as much as possible so that when your loved one dies you have no regrets or feel pained. If not why will you feel pained if you loved in FULL and understand that you are also going to die.

DEATH IS A NO! NO! TOPIC TO MANY.

"Nature has no compassion. It is, in the words of William Blake, 'a creation (by the creator) that groans, living on death, where fish and beast and tree and metal and stone live by devouring'. Nature accepts no excuses and only punishment it knows is death". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Its a mental excercise by Muslims to say "WE BELONG TO GOD AND HIM WE SHALL ALL RETURN..". Quran 2:156 when a loved one dies. "he must always keep in mind the fact that death may take him tomorrow (infact today at any time). He has no firm roots here in this fragile Earth. His roots are above in That which alone endures". (Gai Eaton, Islam and the Destiny of Man) . Its natural to shed tears, which by doing so actually heals the heart of loss but to RUIN your own life as a result of a loved one who has died, is to have lived a life of LIES or FORGETFULNESS that we are all mortals.

"We have perhaps a natural fear of ends. We would rather be always on the way than arrive. Given the means, we hang on to them and often forget the ends". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Despacito: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Isiz:

Who is this one sef It's Like ur brain is paining u..You think it's all about having a fit body while ur Brain is Obese...
FitnessDoctor grin

4 Likes

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Isiz:

Are you not the new chick from ibadan sad

1 Like

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Isiz(f): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:

Are the new chick from ibadan sad

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Isiz:

yeah check your followers
You followed me the day you joined nairaland
Remember!
Proudmumum was giving you a hard time, when you said "why are you(referring to proudmumum) so mean " and he replied with something like this " is not even
Mean it is mean median mode"

An elephant never forgets
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Isiz(f): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah check your followers
You followed me the day you joined nairaland
Remember!
Proudmumum was giving you a hard time, when you said "why are you(referring to proudmumum) so mean " and he replied with something like this " is not even
Mean it is mean median mode"

An elephant never forgets

Oh true...whatsup
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Isiz:

Oh true...whatsup
I am good and you ?
your post is scarce on nairaland
Why?
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Fadiga24(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
How jobless can people be?
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Isiz(f): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
I am good and you ?
your post is scarce on nairaland
Why?

I'm okay..Been busy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Isiz:

I'm okay..Been busy
ok no p
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by segunojo866: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
mhizesther:
What the hell is going on here?
hello dear, am an 100 per cent atheist like you and i want to know you better dear. Thanks
Re: The Need For PLUMIRI by tsamson(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Flaunts Big Bum In Bikini Photos / Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Topless In New Photo / Reality Star Amara La Negra Goes Braless In New Photos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.