Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly (1040 Views)

Girl Who Abandoned Home Years Ago Returns Unexpectedly With Child / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by Ogashub(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2017
There is this trending story in South Africa about how a married man died in the cupboard of his mistress, who is actually also a married woman.

The husband of the woman, goes to work every Sunday, and then comes back during the weekend, while his wife invites home a man, with whom she has sex with.

On a fateful day, a neigbor told the husband about his wife infidelity, so he asked for leave on a Sunday from work, so he could burst his wife.

Apparently, on that fateful Sunday, the Husband pretended to go to work, so he can come back and catch the both of them in action…

Read The Full Story below;

So the old lady calls me to gossip about her neighbors. Apparently she was cheating on her husband who works here in Johannesburg. One of the neighbors alerted the husband.
He usually goes back to work on Sunday, he asked for leave so he can burst his wife. On Sunday evening, he pretends to go to work but comes back so he can catch them in action.
He gets home, knocks on the door and the wife quickly hides the man in a kist (A storage for old clothes) and locks it so the hubby can’t open it. The husband summons the wife to come with him to visit his mother. She refuses but the guy won’t take no for an answer. Eventually she agrees. They pack and leave. (meanwhile the man is still locked).
3 days later they get a call from the cops telling them that there is a foul smell in the house. When they get there. There are worms all-over the place, it leads to the kist (the storage where the man was locked).
When they opened it, it was the husband of a near-by neighbor. He was buried today.

http://ogashub.com.ng/married-man-dies-cupboard-mistress-husband-comes-home-unanounced/

Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2017
grinSkeleton in the closet

Now, I know.....gringrin
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by Tolexander: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Criis:
grinSkeleton in the closet

Now, I know.....gringrin
That is the origin of the idiom "skeleton in the cupboard.

It happened in the medieval period.
The male lover went to hide in the cupboard of his mistress on hearing the arrival of her husband.

The man died and got rotten in the cupboard cos the husband was refused access to the cupboard by rhe wife. Eventually when the husband got access to the cupboard, he saw the man's skeleton and said, "you denied me access to the cupboard, because you have a skeleton in the cupboard".
That is the origin of the idiom.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by paiz: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Pvssy can kill
stay away from it
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by Babsmike(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Konji na bastard... Pls stick to your spouse... Faces differs but under are the same.
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by babyfaceafrica: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm..cheating everywhere you go..why marry, when you know you won't be faithful?...yeye
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by DanseMacabre(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Man that cannot break common cupboard to save his life, is that one a man?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2017
I can relate to this story because this has happened to me before. I almost died of suffocation in the wardrobe I was hiding

Believe me at your own peril tongue
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by mofeoluwadassah: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
ah...... shocked
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Things are happening
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nawa this is serious.
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by muller101(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
The skeleton should remain in the cupboard
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by vchykp(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
hmm.. am nt sure this story is true, thier shouldnt be maggot allover in just 3days..

#myOPINIONtho
Re: Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly by osemoses1234(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Al in d name of Toto oooo my God

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander / 6 Things Men Hate About Kissing / Wide Or Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.