Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (39064 Views)

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Sprumbabafather: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where did this happen in the south east?

Afonjas and lies.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by EponOjuku: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
TA Orji stole from Abia State every day for 8 years and he was applauded.

In fact he was rewarded with the title of Ochendo Ndigbo in Anambra State.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Daboywizzy: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
oh Jesus!
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Tobyno44(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Nawa oooo
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 9japrof(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Barbaric or not, mob action or not, this to me is a welcome development.

Until our criminal prosecution system is reformed I'll support this form of administering justice to "confirmed guilty" robber and kidnapper.

Brother this is never a welcomed development, what is bad is bad and should be condemned.

For this to be coming out from you is even more appalling

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
If theses pigs are granted Biafra, thiscs how execution of a court sentence would look like....animals grin

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:

Brother this is never a welcomed development, what is bad is bad and should be condemned.

For this to be coming out from you is even more appalling
Bro, I maintain my position that the alternative form of delivering justice to Thieves, Armed Robbers and Kidnappers is a welcome development. It will remain so until the criminal justice system is reformed
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by baike: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
He was not a robber the man only said election will hold and IPOB killed him
becareful and look ur back for this thing are doing
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by tracy23: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
am so disappointed on Nigerians for this act, this is murder, he might be a thief but who gave them the right to take his life, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by maxiuc(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
I can't kill any thief

I can't come and share in another man's sin

I will just leave you ooo

Killing my fellow human being when it is not war or a fight for survival

That's why Africans can't move forward

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by glossy6(f): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
So pathetic. May the killer's know no peace! Imagine! ! People get mind sha.
RIP Robber but in your next life, never tow that line
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 2bam: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
If any of you here has been attack by armed robber you we not have any pity on them,I support jungle justice because our judiciary are too corrupt.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Ngene44: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
He was not a robber the man only said election will hold and IPOB killed him
go and check your brain. dnt allow sentiments over ride your reasoning.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
I thought the zoo(Nigeria) police lied to the world that they deployed thousands of policemen to the regions.

Shame on Nigeria government and their security agencies including their supporters.

The whole world are seeing how Nigeria government security agencies are not to be trusted or relays upon.

What did he stole? no evidence. Why not used the time of taking pictures and videos to contact for rescue teams

Britain are all you seeing how your investment called Nigeria is a zoo and uncivilised

When are we going to stones Nigeria government officials and politicians to death also

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Barbaric
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by dangwarmai(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
But Sharia only cut hand. Which one is more merciful?
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Until our criminal prosecution system is reformed I'll support this form of administering justice to "confirmed guilty" robber and kidnapper.

MODIFIED
That Faith Ifeoma is an slowpoke

Most Nairalanders are yet to encouter this guys, they're heartless when dealing with harmless citizens so I support jungle justice since there is no other means of justice in naija.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by martineverest(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

MODIFIED
That Faith Ifeoma is an slowpoke
dude, stfu... Same ppl like u celebrate political thieves.... The blood is this lynched ppl are on u all that celebrate political thieves and applaud those that lynch Street thieves

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
Stoning is not our thing.
When did we learn to act like the children of perdition?
Fool I know you are nwamaikpe You are very stupid
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by kingthreatz: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kill the armed robber, ritualist, kidnapper. Rid yourself of wickedness. Cos these people never show mercy.
If you want to have an experience with them. Quote me and insult me.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by femi4: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

So burning is our thing
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by otokx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where is the escaped ritualist in Port Harcourt?
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by kingthreatz: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
EponOjuku:
TA Orji stole from Abia State every day for 8 years and he was applauded.

In fact he was rewarded with the title of Ochendo Ndigbo in Anambra State.

He didnt kill anybody when he was stealing. Armed robbers are ready to kill for just 20,000 somepeople spend in bars. Death to the armed obeer, kidnapper and ritualist in whatever way it comes
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
martineverest:
dude, stfu... Same ppl like u celebrate political thieves.... The blood is this lynched ppl are on u all that celebrate political thieves and applaud those that lynch Street thieves
You are not in your right senses at all. Have you seen me supported or defended any suspected or convicted political thief?
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Tecno66: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

The day they will join to stone an innocent soul to death, they and their descendants will pay for it.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by EmeeNaka: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Your statement sorry to say reeks of senselessness, the mob are responsible for their actions not the government. The government may have failed in providing security but that in itself cannot be said to be a justification for the cruelty of the mob. The fact that in your entire stAtement you have not condemned the mob only shows where your heart really lies.
Condemning the mob will stop mob action? The root of evil is where the solution lie. I condemn Nigeria government for their inability to upholding the law.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by akigbemaru: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
zoba88:
What is wrong with Nigerians?Why do we like jungle justice?According to a social media user who shared the story,the armed robber pictured below was caught and stoned to death by angry mob.What he stole was not mentioned but he said the deceased was one of the thieves that robbed him in January.It is unclear where it happened in the Southeast but the mob were pictured shouting kill him 'Onye osi' meaning he is a robber.I wouldn't like to share the horrible video here.I can not stop crying after watching it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/robber-caught-and-stoned-to-death-by.html?m=1
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by DabuIIIT: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
NCP:
Mob Action is A Herd Mentality. Don't Get Caught Up In It.

You Only Realize The Effects After The Deed Has Been Done.

lols...its clear u're tired /fed up of/with shouting Ipob this,Kanu that grin grin
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Most Nairalanders are yet to encouter this guys, they're heartless when dealing with harmless citizens so I support jungle justice since there is no other means of justice in naija.
Don't mind them. I pray they don't encounter these men of the underworld... They steal, kill, cause emotional and psychological damage on victims, they rape and they are WICKEDLY UNMERCIFUL.

They deserve jungle justice 100% without mercy

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stoning to death in the 21st century or what? Did those guys step out of the Old Testament era via time machine or what? On a serious note,our justice system needs prompt rejigging in order to put an end to these acts of jungle justice and lynchings fast. We have to put these justices of the street high courts out of business fast!
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by NeeKlaus: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
menmen20100:
Afonjas at it again to paint Igbos as Barbarians. My people don't be fooled; this wicked Afonjas, men, I'm telling you, God will never forgive this people. Igbo people....look at the people in that picture, do they look like Igbos to you? Does the background look like somewhere in SE? This is somewhere in some African country, definitely not SE. IGBOS DO NOT LOOK LIKE THOSE PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE. This is a propaganda by Afonjas.

The OP is the same person as IPOBExposed below. He used a different moniker to post this, then insinuate below that IPOB did this.
Oga, shut up! Must you people make everything revolve around tribalism. We are not talking about tribes here and whether it happened in the North or East. The topic is man's inhumanity to man. Taking laws into our hands. Jungle Justice occurs in every part of Nigeria, so what are you saying??

If you have nothing to contribute to it, then read and move along instead of stirring up a tribal war here! angry
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stoning to death in the 21st century? Did those guys step out of the Old Testament era via time machine or what? On a serious note,our justice system needs prompt rejigging in order to put an end to these acts of jungle justice and lynchings fast. We have to put these justices of the street high courts out of business fast!

How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested