Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (39065 Views)

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by dangotesmummy: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
NCP:
Mob Action is A Herd Mentality. Don't Get Caught Up In It.

You Only Realize The Effects After The Deed Has Been Done.
I'm waiting for the day when the likes of deziani,melaye etc will be giving this kind of treatment
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by toprealman: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
zoba88:
What is wrong with Nigerians?Why do we like jungle justice?According to a social media user who shared the story,the armed robber pictured below was caught and stoned to death by angry mob.What he stole was not mentioned but he said the deceased was one of the thieves that robbed him in January.It is unclear where it happened in the Southeast but the mob were pictured shouting kill him 'Onye osi' meaning he is a robber.I wouldn't like to share the horrible video here.I can not stop crying after watching it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/robber-caught-and-stoned-to-death-by.html?m=1
And what if he raped and killed say your mum, sis....wife or fiancee? Just asking...not trying to justify their action.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by NeeKlaus: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingthreatz:

He didnt kill anybody when he was stealing. Armed robbers are ready to kill for just 20,000 somepeople spend in bars. Death to the armed obeer, kidnapper and ritualist in whatever way it comes
And how do you know he didn't kill anybody?? Do you know the complete workings of his administration then? Or you think politicians don't go to extreme means to accumulate wealth too?
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by attackgat: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
menmen20100:
Afonjas at it again to paint Igbos as Barbarians. My people don't be fooled; this wicked Afonjas, men, I'm telling you, God will never forgive this people. Igbo people....look at the people in that picture, do they look like Igbos to you? Does the background look like somewhere in SE? This is somewhere in some African country, definitely not SE. IGBOS DO NOT LOOK LIKE THOSE PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE. This is a propaganda by Afonjas.

The OP is the same person as IPOBExposed below. He used a different moniker to post this, then insinuate below that IPOB did this.

The sandy soil by the expressway? In Igbo land? Not possible. The only place you find sandy soil like that in Igbo land is near a river.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by manikspears: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Stoning is not our thing.

When did we learn to act like the children of perdition?

Since you started to affiliate yourself with Israel, or you don't know that is how they roll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Stoning is not our thing.

When did we learn to act like the children of perdition?

Sheybi u're the descendants of isreal? Is that not how it was done under the mosaic law?

St.upid tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 3kay945(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Your statement sorry to say reeks of senselessness, the mob are responsible for their actions not the government. The government may have failed in providing security but that in itself cannot be said to be a justification for the cruelty of the mob. The fact that in your entire stAtement you have not condemned the mob only shows where your heart really lies.

The government failure to uphold justice and law & order breed anarchy. Mind you, that mob action will continue until government wake up to its responsibilities.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Elbowroom: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ipob terrorists

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by vedaxcool(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
3kay945:

The government failure to uphold justice and law & order breed anarchy. Mind you, that mob action will continue until government wake up to its responsibilities.

Mind you one day you could fall victim to a mob and will be too impatient to ascertain your innocence. ....the Nigeria government will still be blamed for what happens to you and no one will be held accountable for it.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
NeeKlaus:

[s]Oga, shut up! Must you people make everything revolve around tribalism. We are not talking about tribes here and whether it happened in the North or East. The topic is man's inhumanity to man. Taking laws into our hands. Jungle Justice occurs in every part of Nigeria, so what are you saying??

If you have nothing to contribute to it, then read and move along instead of stirring up a tribal war here! [/s]angry

Same person as IPOBExposed, as hte OP also. He changed his font color to deceive his ewedu skull. I have studied you Afonjas; no matter any gimmick you play, I'll detect you. Shameless people
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Does it mean their is no police station around that premises
And people are there taking video of the scene
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 3kay945(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
tracy23:
am so disappointed on Nigerians for this act, this is murder, he might be a thief but who gave them the right to take his life, may his soul rest in peace

What is the meaning of a soul resting in peace

cool
What happen to his crimes? Or he should be resting in peace in hellfire? I don't get it.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by frankmoney(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
menmen20100:
Afonjas at it again to paint Igbos as Barbarians. My people don't be fooled; this wicked Afonjas, men, I'm telling you, God will never forgive this people. Igbo people....look at the people in that picture, do they look like Igbos to you? Does the background look like somewhere in SE? This is somewhere in some African country, definitely not SE. IGBOS DO NOT LOOK LIKE THOSE PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE. This is a propaganda by Afonjas.

The OP is the same person as IPOBExposed below. He used a different moniker to post this, then insinuate below that IPOB did this.
how does Igbo look like ? Sometimes I wonder how you people think
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Devil punish those who stoned him angry very wicked
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Rilwayne001: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

MODIFIED
That Faith Ifeoma is an slowpoke

She's indeed a slowpoke.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin shocked grin

Wow!!!

This is actually awesome.
I love the mosaic laws.

Truly, no thief caught in the very act deserves to live.

BTW, the guy who lifted that huge stone for a throw clearly was enthusiastic & charismatic about it.

God like using such people. I won't be surprised if he becomes a pastor in the nearest future.

After all, Saul was one of those who stoned Stephen to death but later became one of the greatest Apostles ever!
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
frankmoney:
how does Igbo look like ? Sometimes I wonder how you people think

Igbos look different from Hausa-Fulani and especially Yorubaas. For example Yorubaas look like South Sudanese.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 3kay945(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
vedaxcool:

Mind you one day you could fall victim to a mob and will be too impatient to ascertain your innocence. ....the Nigeria government will still be blamed for what happens to you and no one will be held accountable for it.

Wrong!

People that fell victim aren't that upright or clean in their ways.
But what I said regarding the mob action will continue to stand inasmuch the government can't protect its citizens.
I can't join a mob in taking laws into my hands and I can't speak for another man.
The bitter truth is that mob action will continue until people start having little faith in government.
If you like wish me anything, am not moved.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by NeeKlaus: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
menmen20100:

Same person as IPOBExposed, as hte OP also. He changed his font color to deceive his ewedu skull. I have studied you Afonjas; no matter any gimmick you play, I'll detect you. Shameless people
Lol.. I had no idea I was dealing with a Troll. Forgive me, you are not really worth my stress. Boy, Bye! grin

N.B.: I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo. Just so that you know.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by frankmoney(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
menmen20100:

Igbos look different from Hausa-Fulani and especially Yorubaas. For example Yorubaas look like South Sudanese.
so from that picture how do they look ?
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by jericco1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Steven-esque
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 3kay945(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Elbowroom:
Ipob terrorists

angry grin grin
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
NCP:
Mob Action is A Herd Mentality. Don't Get Caught Up In It.

You Only Realize The Effects After The Deed Has Been Done.
so can trust 2face n 50 cent & co
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
glossy6:
So pathetic. May the killer's know no peace! Imagine! ! People get mind sha.

RIP Robber but in your next life, never tow that line
RIP robber? You mean for real?

I pray you never encounter men of the underworld...
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Chuksemi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Your statement sorry to say reeks of senselessness, the mob are responsible for their actions not the government. The government may have failed in providing security but that in itself cannot be said to be a justification for the cruelty of the mob. The fact that in your entire stAtement you have not condemned the mob only shows where your heart really lies.

If you steal my stuff man, and I catch you, your own done be. If you like, be speaking grammar.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by giftedben: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thief na thief.... If you like be small or big thief... Politician or masses... The only people that will pity this guy are the ones that have never experienced being robbed by gun point or they are his fellow thieves. Imagine how many people he might have killed or raped.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by isahsalee: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Armed robber they said not a common thief, armed rubber deserves to die whatever way it comes him.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by streetzdreamz(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
mans inhumanity to man,always disliked the idea of murder(jungle justice), then I had a first hand experience with armed robbers,the treatment was horrible,from the beatings and threat with their guns, barely 15mins later they were apprehended by mobs and within seconds it was a free for all, it was then I realized what's called jungle justice, no one asked a thing from the robbers,everyone was just so angry and hellbent on killing them,couldn't soil my hands with their blood so I involved the police,who rescued them from getting lynched,though they didn't survive the night!!!! this country is on a nose dive,nothing is working,I feel bad when people can't cope anymore and chose to go the criminal way,at the end they get killed,jailed and we feel pity for the decisions they made,I hope things gets better and we see lesser of this horrible actions.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Itzneowizy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
angryyuck......these people are worse than the thief
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by cakez: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op post the video
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by AuroraB(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hey, how could there be so much that Nigerians don't know shocked shocked shocked
It's depressing being a Nigerian sad
Lofty900, I am relocating abroad, finally. .....this time,

Idi-Iroko border cry cry cry
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by openmine(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Not trying to defend what these men did....I hate jungle justice.....

...But after watching how a dangerous cult group terrorized a particular community in Lagos(Can't Remember their name),murdered a family of six including a two year old girl and the police authorities saddled with such responsibility is yet to make a single arrest.....then U will start to reason why these men had to laws into their hands....

..Our security personnel have failed in their duties to serve and to protect....All they do is extort money from defenceless drivers but run like usain bolt when they see the real armed robbers....

Like I said before I hate this act with passion...and one of the solutions is for the security to start doing what they were constitutionally empowered to do...."Serve and protect"

Just imagine when everyone indulges in jungle justice....the outcome can only be imagined!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.