Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (39084 Views)

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Samccalister: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
they should carry his corpse. foolish people
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by juman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wrong.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by emi14: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Do not air incomprehensive stories next time. If you don't know the state in south east call it Biafra rather.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by micflo28(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
The poverty in the land is sickening. Lord, grant me the means to leave this nation of bleak future.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
AuroraB:
Hey, how could there be so much that Nigerians don't know shocked shocked shocked
It's depressing being a Nigerian sad
Lofty900, I am relocating abroad, finally. .....this time,

Idi-Iroko border cry cry cry
dont forget me wen u get to d promise land ooo
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by AuroraB(f): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
lofty900:
dont forget me wen u get to d promise land ooo
I tells you grin
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by fabianiweka: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
na only thief fit kill thief like dis! arrest them all they are accomplice abi na culprit
that is correct
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by ActionsShure: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wah u do wen u geh robbed
Hate is all i can think of
Saw the same robber who disarmed me
Why d fuc shud ibfeel sorry
Im slitting your throat open
Cutting your hands too
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by martineverest(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You are not in your right senses at all. Have you seen me supported or defended any suspected or convicted political thief?
even a mad man knows u worship pdp thieves
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
baike:
see has they kill human being like chicken
u can't even kill a chicken like that
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by RighteousI: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Zoogerians!

Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by tracy23: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
3kay945:

What is the meaning of a soul resting in peace

cool
What happen to his crimes? Or he should be resting in peace in hellfire? I don't get it.
before you judge him, check your concise, we are all sinners and deserve forgiveness just as God the father forgives us, he might have gone into robbery because of unemployment
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by DerrickOfficial(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is wrong oo
Y do people like taking laws into their hands
well am totally against it but I think it's the best way they feel the culprit gets his punishment since the police might release the guy before they get home...... the Nigerian police is to blame
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by imustsaymymindo: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
EponOjuku:
TA Orji stole from Abia State every day for 8 years and he was applauded.

In fact he was rewarded with the title of Ochendo Ndigbo in Anambra State.

And he is collecting pension worth millions on top,
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by imustsaymymindo: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
toprealman:
And what if he raped and killed say your mum, sis....wife or fiancee? Just asking...not trying to justify their action.

No matter what, I won't stone him to death or instill any act of jungle justice. He has raped and killed the person already, stoning him to death won't bring them back. I can only do such a wicked act in a case of self-defence when I see I am to be attacked. Besides, do you think those people that stoned him to death were victim of his theft? They are just frustrated people who steal like the person they are killing.

This is pure wickedness. It was reported the thief stole something unstated dated as far back as January. No thorough investigation sef before doing their wicked act.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 3kay945(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
tracy23:
before you judge him, check your concise, we are all sinners and deserve forgiveness just as God the father forgives us, he might have gone into robbery because of unemployment

Am not judging anyone. Just wondering out loud what happen to his crimes when " resting in peace "

This forgiveness poo is reason why people commit different atrocities daily.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by toprealman: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

No matter what, I won't stone him to death or instill any act of jungle justice. He has raped and killed the person already, stoning him to death won't bring them back. I can only do such a wicked act in a case of self-defence when I see I am to be attacked. Besides, do you think those people that stoned him to death were victim of his theft? They are just frustrated people who steal like the person they are killing.

This is pure wickedness. It was reported the thief stole something unstated dated as far back as January. No thorough investigation sef before doing their wicked act.
OK ooo....may we never be victims IJN
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by dederocs(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Crowd mentality is an evidence of zombism
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Sagay212: 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
ipod pigs in action. this is how they will kill themselves if given biafrau.d...lol. they must be taught to live like responsible humans
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by thoth: 4:52am On Sep 03, 2017
I will be a fool if i don't set the corpse on fire after beating him to death with a hammer.
Some silly dolts trying to be civilized would understand civilization when face to face with a thief.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by timpaker(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2017
I wish government could use a face recognition software to detect the faces of all the people there amd get them punished, that way, no body will want to be seen anywhere near a jungle justice field.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by imustsaymymindo: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
toprealman:
OK ooo....may we never be victims IJN

Amen, bro.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by 9japrof(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, I maintain my position that the alternative form of delivering justice to Thieves, Armed Robbers and Kidnappers is a welcome development. It will remain so until the criminal justice system is reformed

Until your close family member or friend get cut up in the mess just like the unfortunate ALUU 4 victims, then you would know it's never the best way to go
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by attackgat: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
It is unclear where it happened in the Southeast but the mob were pictured shouting kill him 'Onye osi' meaning he is a robber.

There is no word like "osi" in the Igbo language.
Re: Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

She's indeed a slowpoke.
What did she do? I didn't notice anything fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun / Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) / Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.