Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) (59673 Views)

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) / Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Bearing their emotional scars alone is dangerous for them and for others. If the stupid rapists gets punished for his acts, it will atleast reduce the scars, don't you think?

You are talking of in an utopian society, where things work well and your identity will be protected by both the police, the medical examiners and legal practitioners.
You are talking of a society where people will sympathize with you and not ridicule you.
Already people on the streets were making jest of her, some are blaming her,
No one knows the true story, but rape is one of the most abused case because most times, no one will believe you and you can't prove it. Also a lot of girls cry rape wrongly and innocent males suffer. If I had the resources, I would have applied for this case to be reopened.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Endtime wife; this story get K-Leg!!

She got what she wanted.
I keep saying it, "Na only preek dey make woman find man go im house."
Why will a woman visit a man if not for preek hunger?

1).Why didn't she send her husband to collect the clipper back?

2).Why didn't she send one of her three children?

3.)What took her to the barbers house; maybe she wanted him to shave her pubic hair?

4).Why didn't she wait outside?
I pity the fools who will believe her half-cooked story.

I keep telling all my female friends, don't come to visit me if you don't have any sexual intentions.

You can't come to my house to drink malt and watch Telemundo. There is something I have that you don't have; something that brought you, which is the preek.

Besides if a woman visits you and you don't make any sexual attempt on her, she'd tell the world that either you are a sissy or you are gay.
People be forming perfect upon their stupidity. Airhead.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Giddyperson: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

She got what she wanted.

3.)What took her to the barbers house; maybe she wanted him to shave her pubic hair?

I keep telling all my female friends, don't come to visit me if you don't have any sexual intentions.

You can't come to my house to drink malt and watch Telemundo. There is something I have that you don't have; something that brought you, which is the preek.

Besides if a woman visits you and you don't make any sexual attempt on her, she'd tell the world that either you are a sissy or you are gay.
I believe you. All you have to offer is your preek. No sense. Just preek.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fearlez:

First off they aren't neighbours. They live in same area but aren't neighbours.

Secondly, 90% of all rape victims are known to their assailants. As a male, if you're not aware of the temptations that could becloud a man suddenly finding himself with a woman alone in his house, then you will be on for some shock.

As a rule, no woman should find herself on a room or compound with the opposite sex alone except they are close relations.

With the rise of infant rapes all over town , you're not any wiser that some men are just monsters in human flesh.

Go read the story again. Barber says clipper was at home and had something to do at home and would get it to the shop. Woman insisted on going home with him to retrieve it.

Typical woman pettiness and stupidity.

I don't know that living in the same area and neighborhood are too different things, your idea of neighbour's is limited to next door neighbor (no offence meant)
I doubt if you have ever stayed in the streets.
My wife followed a radio mechanic home once to collect my speaker because am rarely at home.
If anyone can't control his hormones and decides to take it out on someone without consent, that person is mentally unbalanced.

Anyone blaming the woman in this case has some serious issues.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
bukas15:
exactly my thought.its extremely difficult to rape a growm up lady without any weapon.i think their is more to the story than what the lady narrated

Did you notice the part of the story where she said she was PUNCHED?? Even a full grown man will weaken at a couple of punches to the face, how much more a female??
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by tevinsolt: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well, the major point I'm trying to make is that, keeping shut is dangerous for both the victim and the society at large.

I'm with you on that, that's why the right atmosphere is needed to make the prosecution and registration of sexual offenders happen.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by 989900: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
charleff512:
[s]The Woman Would Have Done Something To Warrant The Fool Of A Bassey To Nurse The Ambition Of Bedding Her.Married Women Should Earn Respect From The Opposite Sex By Their Actions And Inactions.This Case Has Been Seriously Compromised.The Guy Below Me Opinion Is Like A Nose And Every One Has One.The Beauty Of Nairaland Is Diversity Of Reasonings On A Matter.Learn To Be Civil On A Public Forum! [/s]

You are a bastard!
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by 989900: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
The comments on here is depressing (to put it mildly). sad angry
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by tartarus(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
God forbid. My sister/ daughter can't marry a Nigerian man! 80% have low I.Q's and poor sense of reasoning. Look at them shaming a victim of rape ! Very dirty things! sad
Sometimes I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by melejo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

She got what she wanted.

Uncle Nwamaikpe you can't hide. This is just like omenka to omenka live to progressive1 and all those funny names

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Fearlez: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I don't know that living in the same area and neighborhood are too different things, your idea of neighbour's is limited to next door neighbor (no offence meant)
I doubt if you have ever stayed in the streets.
My wife followed a radio mechanic home once to collect my speaker because am rarely at home.
If anyone can't control his hormones and decides to take it out on someone without consent, that person is mentally unbalanced.

Anyone blaming the woman in this case has some serious issues.

Oga forget sentiments. Let us look at facts.

* Rape victims are always familia with their rapists. So it means your trust is naive and stupidly insane.

* Living in same area isn't same as neighbour. Are you kidding me! OP even said the barber's shop was a few distance away from his shop.

* Did your wife step into the compound of your mechanic?

Still it's a lot safer asking your mechanic to drop the speakers at your place than having your wife following him to collect it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

She got what she wanted.

rubbish talks

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by biafranrealson: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Local and illiterate youruba olosho seeking calabar preek and the pretext of searching for clipper. And she was not wearing any pant only underwear was torn.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by burakado17: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Long story! In one sentence she enjoyed it. Datsall
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

She got what she wanted.

Ure so reckless with this write-up. Just look for a way to remove this it doesn't befit your reasoning.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
biafranrealson:
Local and illiterate youruba olosho seeking calabar preek and the pretext of searching for clipper. And she was not wearing any pant only underwear was torn.

When karma comes knocking Pls don't blame God.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by RighteousI: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think we should replace "extra curricular activities" with "collecting the clipper".

You wanted to collect a clipper, that's why you, a married woman followed a boy to his house, right? You have to be kiding!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
oloshos everywhere. ur story get K.leg.why must u go an collect clipper in the absence of ur husband.your husband is the right person to collect the clipper.you went there for constant blowing.it is only a fool that we believe ur stupid story. A decent an obedient woman does not do things without her husband permission. so woman you are guilty take it or leave it that is the real truth. case close. you get what you wanted.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by leofab(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Marcus01:
wooow. A woman got raped and you're still blaming her? Africa my Africa. Where did we get it all wrong. God have mercy. Kai
he didn't rape her jaree cool. Which married woman will they rape and she will wait over ten days until her husband comes back before reporting? What I noticed is that the barber is a kiss and tell kind of guy.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by leofab(f): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
tartarus:
God forbid. My sister/ daughter can't marry a Nigerian man! 80% have low I.Q's and poor sense of reasoning. Look at them shaming a victim of rape ! Very dirty things! sad
Sometimes I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian man.
same here We are ashamed of you too
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
overall90:

I think this is exactly what happened or that someone saw them and started spreading the rumour.
Also notice that nothing was said or done to the barber's brother that allegedly pushed her inside in the course of the arrest and prosecution.
Yes, in the write up, the woman rightly said that the barber (or the brother...emphasis mine) must have told some people in the street that started making jest of her.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Parker123(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just very bad everything
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
The woman story get k leg

Why follow him to his house in the first place?

Is she so naive?

Na wa o

Even me as a single lady, I do not! I repeat I will never allow a guy am not dating to come to my house, neither will I go with any guy to his compound, how much house? angry
Shes stupid! Mtchewww. Married women. Like her will not respect themselves.
Dressing slutishly when walking down the streets, anytime their husbands travel or go work. I see them most times, with their half naked outfits and they will still claim am a married woman.
Married my foot!

Disturbing single guys upandan.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by khristal87(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
There s no excuse fr rape, a married woman at dt....there s so much evil in d land...i wonder if ppl cn stil reject sexual advances esp frm married women.....May God help us in dis country....

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by EMPEROR48: 12:47am On Sep 03, 2017
I BLAME D HUSBAND SO MUCH.. HE IS A BIG FOOL FOR PUTIN HIS HOPE ON A PROSECUTOR.. DIDNT HE WATCH THE FILM THE GODFATHER? OR THE LAST DON? HE SHUD TRY AND SEE THE FILM DEN HE WILL KNW WHT TO DO WEN SOMEONES JOYSTICK IS HARD TO CONTAIL DERE IS A DESTINATION CALLED THE AFTERLIFE.. NO POLICE, NO COURT, DIS SHUD HAVE BEEN HIS FIRST MURDER STRICK.. JUST FORGET ABT D GUY FOR ABT SIX MONTHS, DEN DO UR UNDERGROUND WORK AND GIVE HIM HIS DICK FOR DINNER B4 SMASHIN HIS BRAIN WIT AN HAMMER... MAN U REALLY MESSED UP SO BAD.. WELL LEARN TO BE HARD AND REVENGE AT D RIGHT TIME
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:25am On Sep 03, 2017
quiverfull:
The guy above, how can you say this nonsense? Anyway, you're not my focus right now.
Corruption has so messed up this country. The police are so corrupt that I detest having anything to do with them. I just pray the woman gets justice.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by nuesmann(m): 3:34am On Sep 03, 2017
you are a big fool. Rapist!!!..... answer those stupid questions you raised.,idiot.

She got what she wanted.

Besides if a woman visits you and you don't make any sexual attempt on her, she'd tell the world that either you are a sissy or you are gay.[/quote]
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 3:57am On Sep 03, 2017
ecoeco:

Dis looks like d case of portifas wife and Joseph but dis time around Joseph did it nd portifas wife still reported him

#Eco99#
u speak my mind already.
Am still saying it a single man can never rape an adult lady except at a gun point.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Balkan post=60068502]This story does not add up. Its difficult for two guys to rape a woman without a weapon.
That guy could not have raped that woman alone without a weapon.

The womans story is not true. Maybe this is love affair gone wrong.[/quote

Did you read the whole story? Did you not read the part where she claimed the guy punched her? There goes your weapon. His fist = weapon.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2017
tevinsolt:

Why shouldn't a married woman go to any man's house? lets break it down

maybe that the woman has something going on with the man in question - which could be just plain speculation and insecurity on your part
or
That you're saying all men are raging lunatics with no self control, can't help but to make an attempt at raping or just plain sexually assault a woman - which would still mean it's the rapists fault

directed towards your last statement - what difference would the situation have made if she noticed the place was deserted when two guys have colluded to carry out the despicable act.

like how dare she not know the place was deserted.....we all know humans have perfect knowledge at all times.

Finally! Someone with a brain.
Re: Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) by pedrilo: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2017
ray48:
Too many loose ends in the story. Why did she go alone to another mans house? Why didn't she notice that the house was deserted before getting to d door of his room? When she noticed the first time dat Basey spoke to his brother in another language, why didn't it trigger her suspicion? How easy was it for Bassey's brother to push her into the room if she was unwilling to enter? How easy was it for only Bassey to rape her without her consent? So many How's & Why's.
u spoke my mind, no wonder the judge struck out the case. Women always think they can fool men with concocted bs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Kenyan Thief Lies Comfortably On Street Light To Avoid Beating (Photo) / Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.