Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (59725 Views)

This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) / See The United Arab Emirates Through The Lens Of A Nigerian / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by idu1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

turkey is a secular country..but its 95% muslim population
what are the available jobs there?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
onadana:

Turkey is not In Europe. They are aspiring to be Europeans.Just like asking a goat to be a dog.

one side is in europe and one side in asia..they have both worlds

4 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by timilehin95(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Some developers who are based in Nigeria developed dat country undecided

2 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:
imagine climbing this hill everyday..i live down there and you have to come up everyday to catch a bus..everywhere for turkey na hill..you cant escape it
What's the standard of living like out there in Instabul
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by timilehin95(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
idu1:
what are the available jobs there?
Selling frozen foods (turkey)
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
tiamiyukunle69:
What's the standard of living like out there in Instabul

depends on how you manage yourself..but you cant compare istanbul to some expensive cities like zurich,toyko and other places
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by TedLawrence(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
The reason why they don't want a particular set of people to go...give them what they want please...
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by holland002(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Judging from those pixs...there is nothing special about that place..... Eko Atlantic will be better, trust me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by idu1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
timilehin95:

Selling frozen foods (turkey)
undecided
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op how do you live with the terrorist within

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

depends on how you manage yourself..but you cant compare istanbul to some expensive cities like zurich,toyko and other places
Thanks. How about working as a Medical practitioner or a Vet?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
holland002:
Judging from those pixs...there is nothing special about that place..... Eko Atlantic will be better, trust me grin grin grin

trust me turkey is beautiful like someone mentioned some places...acvilar,sefakoy and levent and some places..antalya,trazbon,bodrum,pamukale,kusadasi,alanya,bursa,izmir..places for the rich turks..my area na ghetto area

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
tiamiyukunle69:
Thanks. How about working as a Medical practitioner or a Vet?

i never see black man do those jobs here..maybe i do not know
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Iyowuski: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op
I need reach you
Planning to visit Istanbul next yr
You fit act as tour guide?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
papijulah:

That ghetto??
by ferikoy
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Iyowuski:
Op
I need reach you
Planning to visit Istanbul next yr
You fit act as tour guide?

perhaps
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sicily4u: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op how can someone secure a visa to come over there for huzzle ?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
papijulah:

That ghetto??

everyone that is somebody today in turkey once stayed in kurtulus and many refused to move away from kurtulus,if you come to turkey and the person that recieved you stays in sefakoy or acvilar thank the lord.kurtulus is like a school for africans in turkey..if you come turkey and you no stay kurtulus then you never see turkey life.kurtulus will break you and make you strong at the same time.i still love my area..i know when a girl asks you where you stay and you say kurtulus..lol..big turn off..but say acivilar or esenyurt..or mecedeyekoy or some other places..they go run come...lots of africans still stay in kurtulus men and women

3 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by onadana: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

one side is in europe and one side in asia..they have both worlds
Yes i know.But they don't seem to be sure of what they want.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Damfostopper(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it is not a Muslim country o,it's an Islamic country
what's the difference between Muslim and Islam .....stark illiterates everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by papijulah: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

trust me turkey is beautiful like someone mentioned some places...acvilar,sefakoy and levent and some places..antalya,trazbon,bodrum,pamukale,kusadasi,alanya,bursa,izmir..places for the rich turks..my area na ghetto area

Halkali too is extremely beautiful.....you didn't snap the underground trains and the long metro buses
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
sicily4u:
Op how can someone secure a visa to come over there for huzzle ?

again this is not a visa thread please
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
papijulah:

Halkali too is extremely beautiful.....you didn't snap the underground trains and the long metro buses

turkey too big and beautiful..
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by papijulah: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

everyone that is somebody today in turkey once stayed in kurtulus and many refused to move away from kurtulus,if you come to turkey and the person that recieved you stays in sefakoy or acvilar thank the lord.kurtulus is like a school for africans in turkey..if you come turkey and you no stay kurtulus then you never see turkey life.kurtulus will break you and make you strong at the same time.i still love my area..i know when a girl asks you where you stay and you say kurtulus..lol..big turn off..but say acivilar or esenyurt..or mecedeyekoy or some other places..they go run come...lots of africans still stay in kurtulus men and women

I know.... once had my hair cut in kurtulus...use to worship at one MFM close to taksim
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
papijulah:

I know.... once had my hair cut in kurtulus...use to worship at one MFM close to taksim

yea i would upload pictures of taksim tomorrow..the MFM na my friend church
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by adexuxin(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
benzene00:
Muslim country

no no for me
you lack exposure

5 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by blackbeau1(f): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

lol..why ladies too like MAC..the thing chop my money for country way i day before with my EX...i no day hear word..everyday na MAC foundation or MAC this and that..
MAC is one of the best
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by papijulah: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

yea i would upload pictures of taksim tomorrow..the MFM na my friend church

At your leisure time you can visit buyukcekmece and halkali....they are extremely beautiful.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
blackbeau1:
MAC is one of the best

yea true
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
papijulah:

At your leisure time you can visit buyukcekmece and halkali....they are extremely beautiful.

yea i will make sure i do so
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
nite time from my backyard..lol

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by ayagha: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:
more turkish delight
turkish kebab
Ate this in Ankara when I visited in 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.