Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (42558 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by exodustravels(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Am I the only one that felt that Genny beauty is actually exaggerated? She's cute no doubt but the accolade seems too much

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by dangotesmummy: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2017
The grease is OBVIOUSLY been oiled well and steadily cheesy

See as her beauty dey withstand age cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Toks2008(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Cry over what? That she is rich and famous or that she has a beautiful daughter?

Sis inasmuch as I believe marriage is not for everyone...a time will come when a man or woman will crave for companionship above any other thing.

A lady or a guy can slay but not forever cos that time will come when you will feel that strong need to be with someone regardless of your wealth so it is better to settle down in a timely manner and do your best to sustain the union.

Most of these single slay queens in their 30s and slay kings in their 40s are in deep need of matrimony so don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by davibid: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2017
iamJ:
slay goddess

Marry you wouldnt marry its to burn the whole abuja with ur wide market you know

Your time is coming, you will look back and cry, i promise you

Don't take it personally
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by autonomous22: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
iamJ:
slay goddess

Marry you wouldnt marry its to burn the whole abuja with ur wide market you know

Why are u taking dis so personal.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
exodustravels:
Am I the only one that felt that Genny beauty is actually exaggerated? She's cute no doubt but the accolade seems too much

It is overrated my guy...I have been on set with her in 1998 during the shooting of the soap "Palace" and I'm not impressed even with her body frame sef. ..but as they say..beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...but for me,she is just there.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Opakan2: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2017
She doesn't look happy.. her life must be very boring without a man to call her own.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Toks2008(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Opakan2:
She doesn't look happy.. her life must be very boring without a man

You can say that again...Even me sef..bordome Wan kill me...

Having ladies around you is never the same as having your own wife lol!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by luminouz(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
forever young i wanna be forever young
Really??
With DAT ur mouth!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Toks2008:

Sis inasmuch as I believe marriage is not for everyone...a time will come when a man or woman will crave for companionship above any other thing.

A lady or a guy can slay but not forever cos that time will come when you will feel that strong need to be with someone regardless of your wealth so it is better to settle down in a timely manner and do your best to sustain the union.

Most of these single slay queens in their 30s and slay kings in their 40s are in deep need of matrimony so don't be deceived.

Companionship can be found outside marriage too. And married people can lose their spouses to death. So if you depend on marriage to be happy in your life, you are in trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by luminouz(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Toks2008:

Ur own no reach mine....do u know I always look st my landlady's daughter's big ass anytime she passes by...as a way of whiling away time grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Opakan2: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Toks2008:

Even singles too feel the loneliness at some point especially cold weathers..

Gone are the days when women were supportive. If one knows what some good men out there face in their homes, one'll give thanks.
But still, they can't be overlooked or swept aside completely.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2017
iamJ:
slay goddess

You are an idiot!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by amrichy(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Cry over what? That she is rich and famous or that she has a beautiful daughter?
she will cry over depriving hersef of all d fun, blessing, companionship and above all regular SINLESS F**KING she wud hav enjoyed had she been married. Two, in most cases, are better than one.
i'm sure that at ds stage of her life, she wud already be desperate to settle down wit som1, But given her class and calibre, findin Mr Right wud be hard?
by d way, can u as a girl/lady/woman decide to stay single just because u're famous n wealthy?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by okerekeikpo: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
I don't just knw why I want to make this Genevieve my baby mama
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by t1976(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=iamJ post=60064638] slay goddess

[/quote Frustrated fellow wetin consign you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by amrichy(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2017
exodustravels:
way too much my brother! i come across countless girls/ladies daily who are doubly more beautiful than her. she is beautiful, no doubt, but NOT exceptionaly so.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by marooh: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
I taught that nnaji should have change to Mrs....

LMCNG let me come n be going
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by ceeethru(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ageless beauty
Thank God for makeup. Ageing is inevitable not matter the money in your bank account. have you ever seen her without a makeup? try you will know what I mean.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by concho(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Toks2008:

It is overrated my guy...I have been on set with her in 1998 during the shooting of the soap "Palace" and I'm not impressed even with her body frame sef. ..but as they say..beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...but for me,she is just there.
I LOVE YOUR SHOE SIR
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by kellyjoesteve: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Looking good i must confess.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by concho(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:

Ur own no reach mine....do u know I always look st my landlady's daughter's big ass anytime she passes by...as a way of whiling away time grin
ds one weak me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2017
concho:
ds one weak me
Lmaoooooo!!!
N d thing is d girl knows n makes it her duty to wiggle n jiggle her ass anytime she walks past...she prolly wants me to make a move.....but I won't!!
Her dad is a Vulcanizer!!! I value my face abeg!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by concho(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
N d thing is d girl knows n makes it her duty to wiggle n jiggle her ass anytime she walks past...she prolly wants me to make a move.....but I won't!!
Her dad is a Vulcanizer!!! I value my face abeg!!!
LOL.......dnt go there o. Una too dey close
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Georgeisco2007: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2017
iamJ:
slay goddess

A condom could have stopped this tweet, pls I advice everyone of us to practice safe sex.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Ogbenimax(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2017
iamJ:
slay goddess

y e dey pain you ?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by uvie66: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2017
What is she going to cry over, that she is rich and famous, Na by force to marry, I beg leave the babe alone make she live her life as she see fit.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by perdollar(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
old aunty Genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Originalsly: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
iamJ:
slay goddess

Only a certain type of men make such comments about women. Abeg....go back in the closet.
@topic..... this lady like she not aging! ....and knows how to dress.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by johnfa466(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
When a beautiful self made queen like this refuse to marry then she must be doing self service or paying guys to intensify her clit to high climax grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Picture of Wizkid's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.