Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

15 Things You Never Knew About Relationship-ladies Take Note!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things You Never Knew About Relationship-ladies Take Note!! (530 Views)

Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO) / Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Never Knew About Relationship-ladies Take Note!! by Tigerwood123(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
When entering into a personal relationship, be honest from the start.
“Believe me when I tell you that I know it’s tempting to lie and smear the truth, but it never helps. It’s simply better to be honest from the start. The feeling of disappointment that comes with the realization that you are incompatible is much better than the feeling of pain and betrayal that comes with finding out that either of you (or both) are full of crap. “

Below are the 15 tips about relationship you need to know…
read more: http://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/09/02/15-things-never-knew-relationship-ladies-take-note/

Re: 15 Things You Never Knew About Relationship-ladies Take Note!! by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Helpful tips I must say.

(1) (Reply)

The New Slayed Queen Says Am To Populer On My Website Please Help!!! / Square Testicle - Is Your Testicle Square?? / 72 Hours Love And Marriage Problem Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.