Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (68931 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Kimcutie: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahaha...chaaai..when his little cassava starts to sprout grin

Their kisses must be venomous grin
Abegi the photo is too contagious undecided
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your father must see this.
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by FirstLadyNaija(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Come over to Nairaland health section and Read Why Every 18+ Nigerian woman should take Folic Acid everyday by Lydia Okolie
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by koxi: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
angry grin grin grin cheesy wink cool smiley
'Daddy dickie' is responding to the "hugs"...
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by GloryCardinal(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
He want to be like Solomon is not a sin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
funny enough the dik is not erect its just a wrong packing
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by PrinceFola(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Conji na big bastard I swear...... Chai eleyii deep gan oh!!!!
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
I will love to try groupie sex before I die in this life,or an orgy with like 10 girls and only me
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by okwyee(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

What if he's a nairalander? grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by kbzee11(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Homeboiy:
Ah

Who come post am for net

Na the same guy post am nah...He is of course carried away by the presence of the two chicks not knowing his third leg was awakened.... grin
Homeboiy:
Ah

Who come post am for net

Na the same guy post am nah...He was of course carried away by the presence of the two girls not knowing his third leg was awakened too....
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na call of nature nah
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Emmafranciss: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
decatalyst:
The mumu dey shine teeth cuz they were caressing him with small boobs... sad

Nah stomach pains go finish him...cuz those girls ain't gonna do noffin to help him undecided

What should this young man now do? undecided
why stomach pain go worry am??
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by McGg: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe there is food on the table
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by aku626(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
It's possible his not wearing boxers making it look obvious nothing there
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Opakan2: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Threesom.e things grin

Na wetin some married oloshos here dey pray for be that.. not their husband's weak erection or no erection atal.
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by agbonkamen(f): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kai some babes get high voltage o this is Direct Current.... (DC) grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
The guy third leg dey kick sef
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Small boobi you will complain big boobi you will still complain kai
From ur pic walai u na team #smallNUNU cheesy

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by fof1: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Small boobi you will complain big boobi you will still complain kai

SMALL IS FAR BETTER THAN BIG ONE. SMALL V.GOOD TO HANDLE. DON'T MIND THEM AT ALL. INSATIABLY UNSTABLE FELLOWS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by MustiizRaja(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Traits of a one-minute man.

oshey eyan wall clock see person wey dey talk u con be ow many minute. lolsss
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Ensho: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmm Many Melt @ Da Sight Of A Picture,Many Cant Withstand Even D Slight Touch Of One,Now Suddenly Two Kidicas,4apples @ D Same Time.
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Melodyz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Universal USB cord

Anyways... Anyone that needs a secure place inside school to stay during post ume should contact this number 08132357671
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by ayorhmeeday(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
lol!
i have this guy on my friend's list on facebook!!
can't remember his name tho.
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by ActionsShure: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
They only side kissing
Buh hiz dic on a reason
About to go off season on your tight ass pussis
Broke niggis
Taking pix side of uncompleted building
Low standard
Low living
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Ensho: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
youmour:
I will love to try groupie sex before I die in this life,or an orgy with like 10 girls and only me
hmm Men Dem!.OLOMI LOMA RE,U Jus Wan Keee Ursef.Lobatan
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ewoooooooooooooooooo, see him prick don vex o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by enemyofprogress: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
fof1:

SMALL IS FAR BETTER THAN BIG ONE. SMALL V.GOOD TO HANDLE. DON'T MIND THEM AT ALL. INSATIABLY UNSTABLE FELLOWS.
your own na extra small like a six months baby's own
Re: Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Why did you have to post that disgusting dude.

Iamj, coman carry your bae

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 People Who Died During Sex / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.