Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (47713 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by surepicks100: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by whitering: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by cmt1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:
I hope they allowed him cum before dying grin

Else he will arrive hell with an erect di*ck kiss
I love your sense of humour.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by fof1: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

@SOFTWERK... ARE U ALSO CUMING TOO? WHAT A FILTHY CONCLUSION! DIRTY MINDS GRAVE FOR DIRTY THINGS.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Didn't he overheard them discussing about the trip or what
That man na mugu44
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by agbonkamen(f): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nawao only God know how many men don pass punny go great beyond...
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by JustAPhase(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hey, this one thing.
Brought you into the world... You allowed it take you out.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by BuzChi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Man is truly a spirit with a soul living in a body. Once man goes, the body disintegrates. This story reminds me how important we all should keep feeding our spirit-man with truth and grace, let God's love rule our hearts through Christ Jesus, so the soul and body follows this path accordingly.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by pek(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
1000+1 ways to die.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by chyco1: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
let me keep my comments
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by ehissi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kenyans, zimbabweans and cameroonians don dey carry last, South Africans ti take over......
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by chichijas(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin the husband must be awared that the man is in cardboard when he summon his wife to travel with him.

grin and the olosho with her wicked and heartless heart decide to leave the poor fucking nigga in that cupboard!
when karma comes, hmmmm na inside refridgerator her case go dey.

and this fucker whose dickson is roaming about looking for any pussy to penetrate has eventually eaten by worms!
wetin this poor fucker go tell im Roommate for hell wetin kill am?
embarassed

grin grin grin what a pussific death! grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Onyesblog(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
For you to succeed In this life there are some certain you need to know,ask many successful men you know they will tell you, after much research, we have come to the point of the tips to succeed, just read down below

SUCCUSS MOTIVATION TIPS
1. Some succeed because they are destined to,but other succeeds because there are determined to. Never let Go of your will to succeed.

2. Cherish your wishes and dreams as they are the children of your soul and blue permit of your ultimate achievement.

3. Those who don't understand determination call determination stubbornness to be determined is set it through.

4. Don't aim for success if you want it, just do what you have and believe in, and it will come naturally.

5. Great people you see today never did great thing in a great way,but did great thing in a little way.

6. Dream more, think high, choose best, analyze twice,plan perfect,be confident, work hard,execute well and success will be yours.

Read in full below link

http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/09/30-success-motivation-tips-number-20.html?m=1
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
BuzChi:
Man is truly a spirit with a soul living in a body. Once man goes, the body disintegrates. This story reminds me how important we all should keep feeding our spirit-man with truth and grace, let God's love rule our hearts through Christ Jesus, so the soul and body follows this path accordingly.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Zeze06:

He who goes after a married woman cuddles death so good for him angry
they are sweetest and the best,no commitment, no baby mama grin grin
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
they are sweetest and the best,no commitment, no baby mama grin grin
What's best about that? U are really an enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by bestpunterever: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
RIPEnglish:
good of him, what will him gains from slept with someone else another wife. I don't pitied him at all.
u think u want to be funny with this your rubbish typing here, by the time u realized, it might be to late for you to write a good sentences.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Melodyz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Konjii at work

Anyways anyone who needs a secure place inside school @UNN to stay during post ume should contact this number 08132357671
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by AuroraB(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
kindnyce:
Can any positive news ever come outta South Africa?
Look who's asking...yeah! a Nigerian shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by enemyofprogress: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
laraoge:

What's best about that? U are really an enemy of progress
you won't know until you try it. Ask boys that dated diezani,folusho alakija and other rich and highly connected pussycats
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by MONITZ: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wat is a kist like that the guy couldn't burst from within?
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Zeze06:
What ever undecided

He who goes after a married woman cuddles death so good for him angry

Personally I don't get it. Single ladies are more plentiful, generally younger, easier to woo, and come with less danger when you date them.
What's the attraction in another man's wife ?
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by seunmsg(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sleeping with another man's wife is bad enough but doing so in her matrimonial home is unpardonable. It shows serious disrespect.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by goodmorning40: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
That woman is a murderer, she obviously knew the man cannot survive in a lock and she left him there for three days and still counting until she had to be called

That is the height of wickedness she shld have found a way to come release the man that same day. She shld be charged

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Ogashub(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala I think this rubbish has to stop I brought this to nairaland at around after 1pm so why is this one that was posts around 3pm making front page

https://www.nairaland.com/4028259/man-dies-cupboard-mistress-after
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Ten06(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
You see

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by win2kwire: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
maybe he is ibo
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by AlanSugar(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jesus! Una de believe this kind poo? Three days and maggots all over the place? Gerrarahere mehn! I thought he came home to catch the wife, and instead of catching her he decides to take her for a honeymoon at his mother's?! This is serious poo, a tupid blogger's imagination.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Coldfeets: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
UniqueDennis:
This story has finally brought me to the conclusion that women (especially those of this modern era) cheat and will cheat just as much as men do.... God help men of this generation... why men ? Because a cheating wife, take it or leave it, is more potentially dangerous than a cheating husband... I personally will gladly remain single than harbouring the prospects or expectation of possibly marrying a wife that would cheat for any flimsy reason...

Don't be so deluded.

Cheating is cheating whether it is the man or the woman.

None is worse or better than the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.