Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp (44576 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by BluntBoy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
I finished serving 2008 and still never marry. shocked I still haven't proposed to anyone yet.

But seeing these pictures remind me of Derin and Chioma. Sadly, they ended up not getting married to each other. Chioma is married now. Derin is still balling.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by kachi7021(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
It's not by proposing and the lady would end up being Lord of the rings grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by hot1sauce(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
This nysc stuff is so fucking cheesy smh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good luck
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by ActionsShure: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
I'm walkin' like I got a kilo
Walkin' like I got a kilo, walkin' like a kilo
Pinky ring minus 30 below
And the dope man is my fuckin' hero

Walkin' like I got a kilo
I'm walkin' like I got a kilo, I'm walkin' like a kilo
Pinky ring minus 30 below
And the dope man is my fuckin' hero

So many niggis cant bet
He be fuckin her pussy special
He cant do it without that shirt(nysc)
Baby accept my marriage proposal.
Broke niggis got a liability
1yr of fucking sexual ability
So early if u asking me
Marriage aint made in a year
But sex is free.
Bich stop texting me
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by ivolt: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
fuckpro:
...this coming from a girl ...i seriously doubt your sex
It is a guy that is behind that moniker.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Welcomme: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
They are not serious...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
ecoeco:

Som pipo think marriage is beans

Don't worry
Dat tin wey de shark una go soon get low ba3

Dis marriage will surely fail

Because it is founded on libido

But i didn't know nigerian girls can b dis desperate

How can u say yes to a man u jst met in less than a yr?
Knowing dat in a divorce u ar d one dat will be seen as faily used

#Eco99#
So, people have to date for five years before they can have a strong union abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by yinkhar(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
where is my own hubby sef, i be corper o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by dangotesmummy: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hope they already have a job awaiting them after NTSC or a steady business bringing in money consistently abi they're carried away by the alawee and nysc relationship fantasies. When they finish their nysc they'd better have something that's bringing money otherwise all this butterflies running in their tummy go dry up fast

Marriage where no money dey na house of commotion o

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
BluntBoy:
I finished serving 2008 and still never marry. shocked I still haven't proposed to anyone yet.

But seeing these pictures remind me of Derin and Chioma. Sadly, they ended up not getting married to each other. Chioma is married now. Derin is still balling.
Seems you don have time for dem girls? cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
yinkhar:
where is my own hubby sef, i be corper o
Your hubby is in the Sexuality section of Nairaland cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by NaijaLoaded24: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
dammy13:
The photos of this two corps members of the NYSC scheme who are set to wed after meeting on camp are so lovely.

The two love birds who met on camp of NYSC and are now set to walk to the alter, and we wish them all the best. See more photos below;

http://fabinfos.com/corps-members-set-wed-meeting-camp-see-lovely-pre-wedding-photos/

Are you a Musician, Record Label Owner or Artiste/Brand Manager? Come Lets Showcase your Artiste(s) work on our
Platform and Experience the true Effectiveness of CeleBrityVibez Internet promotion.

Do You wish To promote your Song, Services, Brand Over The Internet? Then Don’t Miss This Life Time Opportunity…

You can now get a standard music, music video Internet Promotional Services With CeleBrityVibez for A Very Affordable Price.
Kind Of Internet Promotional Strategy You Say…?

We are well informed about the Latest Strategy in The Industry & We have the Ability to Promote you To the Top.

Ridiculous Right…?
That’s the plan as Providing A Platform for Young Artists to showcase their Contents Is part of our main aim.

WHY YOU NEED TO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY TIGHT
– We know The right Promotional Tools that will help boost your music career.
– There is no doubt that social media like Facebook, instagram and Twitter plays a major role in online music promotion. We will promote your music or your record by advertising on facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
– We can easily get your song on the leading Nigerian music blogs like Notjustok, Tooxclusive, Jaguda, Naijaloaded e.t.c… Your Song will Also Be Featured on 30+ Partnering Websites Of CeleBrityVibez.
– We will create an Artiste homepage for you on our website which will host all your songs, videos, an awesome photo gallery, your biography, your social network links, your song lyrics, your contact details and other vital information about the artiste…

OTHER SERVICES
– Monetize your songs on iTunes, Apple Music, Google Music, Spotify, Tidal, MediaNet, Shazam and more (full international submission)
– Get your songs on MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT & GLO callertunez
-Get Real And Active Instagram/Twitter
– Online Promo / Hype&PR
– Massive Twitter & Instagram Buzz
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice
But if "coffer marry coffer" they born what ? grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by yinkhar(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
You hubby is in the Sexuality section of Nairaland cheesy
thats hilarious bt i'm waiting
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by chukzyfcbb: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
two things are involved
- The girl is aging and was quick to cash in on the proposal or

- The guy is an Only son whose parent is financially buoyant to set him up after Nysc.

if na none of these, na wetin dem go dey chop be this oh, OYO will be their case

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Lexusgs430: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nah our nation we tell them to go serve o, then dey chase themselves under mango tree .....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Gibblinks(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Years spent in a relationship does not guarantee a successful marriage. you can meet him/her today n wed the next month and the marriage will work out
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by chuggy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Best advice from the guy at the extreme left 'DONT RUSH'... smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
If corper marry corper dem go born better.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
Nice But if "coffer marry coffer" they born what ? grin
Dem go born better.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
SeyiAyorinde:

Dem go born better.
hahahaha
Na so jare grin grin
But soldiers may not agree sha cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Mbenny(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
original and igbo made
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by AngelicBeing: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
tongue

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Lawrry(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
dammy13:
The photos of this two corps members of the NYSC scheme who are set to wed after meeting on camp are so lovely.

The two love birds who met on camp of NYSC and are now set to walk to the alter, and we wish them all the best. See more photos below;

http://fabinfos.com/corps-members-set-wed-meeting-camp-see-lovely-pre-wedding-photos/

Thank God this one no be "stoled"
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by ufuosman(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
All d best to dem
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by BluntBoy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Seems you don have time for dem girls? cheesy

grin No time, my brother.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Nedfed(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't worry

#Eco99#

Is it your wedding?
Gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by kingmexy1997(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin Think positive
ecoeco:

Don't worry

#Eco99#
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by greggng: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Haters should go and hug transformer they re in love period
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, people have to date for five years before they can have a strong union abi?

Wat do u think dis marriage is founded on

1. Infatuation
2. Tried Love
3. Prophecy
4. Money
5. Guess work

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp by Ugosample(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
So much hatred mehn...
It's not good for your health
Just wish them the best, as they are both adults, or shut the Bleep up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / My Experience With Older Woman / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.