Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM (44893 Views)

Cardi B Laughs At Davido In A Scornful Manner After He Announced That....(video) / BBNaija 2018 Finale: Bisola Stuns As The Host At The Lagos Venue / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
frank the gold man
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by HMZi: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

You no dey read at all? Don't you see where he wrote "after a disagreement with..."
You sha keep on saying he's a wife beater as if the wife is ur sister!! Ptchew!!
WHAT he says and what i heard underground are two diff things..i was just letting naive minds like you know.....besides his wife is some1's sister...
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by MCzubby247(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Around of applaud for mr frank edoho undecided
So you have your N3 million.
So if you were to answer, what would you have gone for?
A.negotiations agreed
B.negotiations abort
?
grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by ActionsShure: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Frank go sleep u greedy ass niggi.
U feel say na thr u go die
E don b 4 u niggi.
Hot tempered
Wife beater
Feeling proud
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by doyinbaby(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why people dey hate on frank now....as long as there is life there is hope

1 Like

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by chukzyfcbb: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
The grass isn't always greener at the other side Mr Frank.

He is certainly eyeing a Bumper pay coz of his status as a presenter, I hope it favours him
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by ctex4real(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
MCzubby247:
Around of applaud for mr frank edoho undecided
So you have your N3 million.
So if you were to answer, what would you have gone for?
A.negotiations agreed
B.negotiations abort
?
grin
Hehehe Okpo! See your options grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by elbuzzy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lemme call a friend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by SOLMICHAEL(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
HMZi:
WHAT he says and what i heard underground are two diff things..i was just letting naive minds like you know.....besides his wife is some1's sister...
Yes his wife is someone's sister but were you there when he was beating her? Don't just conclude on what you're not fully certain of.
Just imagine someone is saying that to you?
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by anytexy: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
He should have asked the audience nau before taken that decision. Anyways, wish him well...
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
HMZi:
HE WAS A WIFE BEATER,SO I GUESS AIROPLAY FELT IT WRONG TO BRING HIM ON,ITS BAD PR FOR THE COMPANY......SO FRANKIE,DONT HIT WOMEN

,,,but hey,my mother hit me a lot...lol
Could that really be a discouraging factor?
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by bakaredc: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think EBUKA of rubbin minds( channelstv) or this guy dat host THE VOICE NIGERIA...will be a good replacement for him
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Vandieee(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
HMZi:
HE WAS A WIFE BEATER,SO I GUESS AIROPLAY FELT IT WRONG TO BRING HIM ON,ITS BAD PR FOR THE COMPANY......SO FRANKIE,DONT HIT WOMEN

,,,but hey,my mother hit me a lot...lol

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by 9jatatafo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Life is full of ups and downs. Life goes on.....
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
The guy was really good. He added alot of fun to the show. I'll surely miss him.
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
richidinho:
grin
His village people has finally arrived
?
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by ozilo1chance(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2017
senier007:
Which "kant" reason be that one
I wasn't dropped
"no negotiations coming"
I decided to walk away"

Logic tells me the premises is true (no negotiations coming)
But the conclusion is a fallacy ( he decided to walk away)

The truth is, those people are not ready to pay him like before cuz it's a new investment they can't risk it all and the guy doesn't want pay cut he prefer nothing to pay cut

Wish you all the best fellow geologist
undecided[quote author=senier007 post=60073407]Which "kant" reason be that one
I wasn't dropped
"no negotiations coming"
I decided to walk away"

Logic tells me the premises is true (no negotiations coming)
But the conclusion is a fallacy ( he decided to walk away) Ok ooo now we know you read philosophy & logic.
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Henri8: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2017
richidinho:
grin

His village people has finally arrived
They arrived like this.

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Davidscott(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2017
haa sorry u dont want tu become a millioniar again is dat ur final answer A. Yes B. No C. None of d above
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by whiteeyes: 12:47am On Sep 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
Lol. He'll be missed tho. He made the show epic.
I bet you this guy is headed for greater heights! He's got the drive of that presentation thing naturally embedded. Media, entertainment and publicity is 90% natural, 10% embellishment.

1 Like

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Origin(f): 5:17am On Sep 03, 2017
When Frank Edoho is synonymous to WWTBAM...

Well good luck with that.
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by jaytime(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2017
It's a strategy. We gonna hear a contrary announcement soon. Frank is going nowhere.
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Sike(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Good luck to him
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Nightingales(f): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2017
is this your final answer? you can call a friend
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by ishua(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin.

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by 4lorunsho(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
hmmm, I need glo data ooooo.
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by blackbeau1(f): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
whiteeyes:
I bet you this guy is headed for greater heights! He's got the drive of that presentation thing naturally embedded. Media, entertainment and publicity is 90% natural, 10% embellishment.
True. Can't wait to see what he does next
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Igweann979(f): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
No condition is permanent grin
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by lordcenred(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2017
chai! so the twitter dude don win am 4 de quarrel? This juju is very strong, no wonder the guy tell am 'mek September come we go sabi '
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by tk4rd: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
That paddy wen him been e-quarrel with nkor? I'd pay to see his reaction.
grin grin cheesy grin
That was the first thing that came on my mind.. The guy would drink some beer on Frank's behalf
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2017
tk4rd:
That was the first thing that came on my mind..
The guy would drink some beer on Frank's behalf
Wallahi wether Frank leave voluntarily or Dem fire am...the guy wins cause he called it first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Blasts Waje For Going Bald. Singer Replies / Reno Omokri Blasts Northerners Attacking Davido For Silence On Borno Killings / Fans of our Onitsha-based DESTINED KIDS lets meet here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.