Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths (27202 Views)

Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Ignyte(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Dear IPOB,
Secession is a human right and I support it. Even though there are reasons why the world should support your movement as they did in the past, there are reasons why fewer people do today. For certain reasons stated in the books on theories of secession, brother Kanu has started making the movement sound more like a terrorist organization than as a marginalised group.

The only play in secessIon that can work is playing the victim card.

The moment you threaten fire and brimstone, you're on your way to losing. Read about other movements like yours. It's not about shouting. KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by DabuIIIT: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Does that hypocritic sultan support RESTRUCTURING?
SpecialAdviser:
A restructured Nigeria where everybody feel belonging and nobody feel cheated is what people have been asking for but your northern brothers does not want to listen.

Unfortunately we now have somebody who gives us a more attractive option in d person of Nnamdi KANU.

If the young man has not succeeded in anything, he has succeeded in causing all the enemies of his people to be bashing.

Nnamdi KANU to me is just the best thing to happen to Nigerian political space in recent times. Those who attack him are just displaying mere ignorance. And it beats my imagination to find any southerner or any northern minority attacking Nnamdi KANU. If you don't have a sense of history in the path of FREEDOM, then Google research is you friend. I'm sure that giving the attitude of some of his attackers, if they existed during the fight for independence from Britain, they would still attack Awolowo, Zik and the likes.

What Nnamdi KANU is fighting is a neo colonial subjugation from the same Britain who enjoy all manner of referendum but will not allow it in their colonial territory due to their selfish interest.

Majority of the stealing in Nigeria ends in the hands of the whites. Buhari spent billions of your money in treatment abroad and was even visited by the archbishop of cartenbury. What a shame? Can even any UK legislator come to Nigeria for same treatment?

Over here in this black nation, everything is politics. After years of post colonial era, the blacks still lag behind in development. India has picked up. Pakistan, Hongkong etc. Where is Nigeria. Ordinary Ghana is overtaking us yet we shout one Nigeria.

To hell with those comfortable with this status quo. Your daughters are dying everyday in the ocean on their way to Italy to do prostitution. Your people has turned slaves in their own country. No justice, no fairness. Why would a federal system tie everybody down. If Biafra region, cannot move forward, let Oduduwa move. If Oduduwa cannot move forward let Biafra move. If Arewa chose Book haram, we chose long life. If I cannot get oil share, let me go and farm peacefully without the fear of Fulani herdsmen.

Countries without oil are already happier than us but we shout one Nigeria. I prefer peace to billion s. I want peace for my kids. Bleep the death trap called Nigeria. Don't tell me the consequences of break up or restructuring, I just want a change of system since the present situation is bleeped.

southerners especially the yorubas shouting that kanu shud be crusified are seriously dumb..

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by bamite(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Yyeske:
Just tired of these jobless miscreants, they cant reason but Nnamdi kanu must reason for them
What do you expect from people like this

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by bamite(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2017
janykute:

The same dumb opinion that is giving you guys sleepless night.
The only people having sleepless nights here are your Igbo leaders running from piller to post in the north begging just because of an ultimatum by some useless adult youths.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by mekyno777(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
I pity d innocent, defenceless, dull, greedy, deaf igbo people that may die. I wish i doesn't happen.
Dey will never learn from past experience.
May God have mercy on them
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Opakan2:

you need your sense checked..

Which Igbo king (if atal you have any) has come out to caution Kanu on his hate speeches?
Instead you dumbos go about shouting umuchineke like baboons not minding the later effect.

Your albino gay lord will go back to Kuje and won't smell freedom again.

""albino gay""

I won't go down that shouting insulting match wit u nah, check well.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2017
bibe:

He did say it, immediately following the quit notice, I can recall it clearly.

link please, clear my doubts
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by TheKingIsHere: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Olril18:

when the East enjoyed patronage in Jonathan's time,I wonder why the call for Biafra wasnt as profound... suddenly GEJ was defeated and Igbos begin ranting.
were this not d same people making jest of yorubas when they complained of marginalisation in Jonathan's time,did the Yoruba shout secession or cause confusion in the polity because d system didn't favour them?

so every time igbo don't get what they want, they must threatened and blackmail others of secession
nonsense.

Either you guys like to lie or you just argue without facts.

Now check the below and see that all these happened during GEJ tenure.

Biafra protests: Nigeria police in mass arrests

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20209365

Group Promoting Re-emergence Of Biafra Arrested In Enugu

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/06/05/group-promoting-re-emergence-of-biafra-arrested-in-enugu/

Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members

https://www.nairaland.com/1800884/biafra-soldiers-arrest-uwazuruike-220

Three killed as Biafra secessionists attack Nigerian broadcast station

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162100-three-killed-biafra-secessionists-attack-nigerian-broadcast-station.html

If you want more, I can give you more but all these cheap lies you guys peddling by saying that there was no biafran agitators during GEJ tenure should stop.

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Teacher1776(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2017
abouzaid:
he failed to speak when it matters most, it's now medicine after death. every group of paid men are now forming Igbo group, ipob we know, who are these?

it was indeed too late. They are all hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by mekyno777(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Olril18:

brother there is injustice..that very fact can not be denied...but do you think KANU hate speeches and broadcasts against other ethnic group is the right way to fight injustice?
A part of the country has decided to pull-out and solve their problem as a new nation their own way by starting afresh and putting things in the right perspectives. Is that too much to ask? Na by force to live together? Is it kidnappin?
U people in the west with the problems u mentioned earlier are ok with it and in Nigeria, u can stay with them, no qualms abt that.
It is a matter of chioce, do the one that suits u, and i do mine.
I can see some people are not tired of fulani herdsmen killings and all other nonsenses. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:

You Arewa Youths are big losers and cowards...

You have. nothing to offer except violence...
and you think anybody is afraid of violence...

Ango Abdullahi your grand master don't know what he is up against...
He thinks North or Nigeria can save him... or Shettima Yerima.?

Am just laughing....

You people are ignorant because you think the world starts and end in the North

Another senseless ranting from the intellectually challenged.

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by nwaanambra1(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2017
9inches:
Tawriya in full effect.

GBAM!

said it like u r reading my mind!

Taqiyya, Tawriya, Kitman and Muruna

This four words are the new pillar of ISLAM - AND IT ALL SUPPORTS DECEPTION FOR PROPAGATION OF ISLAM OR ISLAMIC INTREST!

Tawriya - is an accepted creative lying - especially to deceive the infidel.

THE SULTAN IS LYING PUBLICLY - HE SUPPORTS AND ENCOURAGES HIS AREWA YOUTHS!

NDI IGBO IN THE NORTH - ESPECIALLY THE FAR NORTH SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY COME BACK HOME!

THIS PEOPLE WILL USE YOU FOR SUYA FROM FIRST OCTOBER!

ESPECIALLY IF THEIR PRESIDENT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF DYING BEFORE THAT DATE!

COME BACK HOME! NOBODY WILL PROTECT YOU!

THIS WHOLE SCENARIO HAPPENED IN 1967 - AND IT IS REPEATING ITSELF AGAIN!

UMU IGBO IN UGWU AWUSA PLS DON'T MAKE YOURSELVES A SCAPEGOAT! COME BACK HOME FOR NOW!

THE SULTAN IS LYING! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Blessed96(f): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
A restructured Nigeria where everybody feel belonging and nobody feel cheated is what people have been asking for but your northern brothers does not want to listen.

Unfortunately we now have somebody who gives us a more attractive option in d person of Nnamdi KANU.

If the young man has not succeeded in anything, he has succeeded in causing all the enemies of his people to be bashing.

Nnamdi KANU to me is just the best thing to happen to Nigerian political space in recent times. Those who attack him are just displaying mere ignorance. And it beats my imagination to find any southerner or any northern minority attacking Nnamdi KANU. If you don't have a sense of history in the path of FREEDOM, then Google research is you friend. I'm sure that giving the attitude of some of his attackers, if they existed during the fight for independence from Britain, they would still attack Awolowo, Zik and the likes.

What Nnamdi KANU is fighting is a neo colonial subjugation from the same Britain who enjoy all manner of referendum but will not allow it in their colonial territory due to their selfish interest.

Majority of the stealing in Nigeria ends in the hands of the whites. Buhari spent billions of your money in treatment abroad and was even visited by the archbishop of cartenbury. What a shame? Can even any UK legislator come to Nigeria for same treatment?

Over here in this black nation, everything is politics. After years of post colonial era, the blacks still lag behind in development. India has picked up. Pakistan, Hongkong etc. Where is Nigeria. Ordinary Ghana is overtaking us yet we shout one Nigeria.

To hell with those comfortable with this status quo. Your daughters are dying everyday in the ocean on their way to Italy to do prostitution. Your people has turned slaves in their own country. No justice, no fairness. Why would a federal system tie everybody down. If Biafra region, cannot move forward, let Oduduwa move. If Oduduwa cannot move forward let Biafra move. If Arewa chose Book haram, we chose long life. If I cannot get oil share, let me go and farm peacefully without the fear of Fulani herdsmen.

Countries without oil are already happier than us but we shout one Nigeria. I prefer peace to billion s. I want peace for my kids. Bleep the death trap called Nigeria. Don't tell me the consequences of break up or restructuring, I just want a change of system since the present situation is bleeped.
Awwww,,, I call this a masterpiece!

3 Likes

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by OjukwuWarBird: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:

GBAM!

said it like u r reading my mind!

Taqiyya, Tawriya, Kitman and Muruna

This four words are the new pillar of ISLAM - AND IT ALL SUPPORTS DECEPTION FOR PROPAGATION OF ISLAM OR ISLAMIC INTREST!

Tawriya - is an accepted creative lying - especially to deceive the infidel.

THE SULTAN IS LYING PUBLICLY - HE SUPPORTS AND ENCOURAGES HIS AREWA YOUTHS!

NDI IGBO IN THE NORTH - ESPECIALLY THE FAR NORTH SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY COME BACK HOME!

THIS PEOPLE WILL USE YOU FOR SUYA FROM FIRST OCTOBER!

ESPECIALLY IF THEIR PRESIDENT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF DYING BEFORE THAT DATE!

COME BACK HOME! NOBODY WILL PROTECT YOU!

THIS WHOLE SCENARIO HAPPENED IN 1967 - AND IT IS REPEATING ITSELF AGAIN!

UMU IGBO IN UGWU AWUSA PLS DON'T MAKE YOURSELVES A SCAPEGOAT! COME BACK HOME FOR NOW!

THE SULTAN IS LYING! angry angry

Are you begging flies that refuse to listen

When 1966 replays itself again, we will tell those Igbos who refused to return Ntor.

Every student of History knows that the Sultan is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

They are benefiting from the faulty structure

Example: Only Lagos seaports are fully functioning.

Restructuring Nigeria will destroy that monopoly
I doubt if there will be restructuring , Yorubas should realize that it take mere talk to achieve freedom, they should seat up and face their problem , though IPOB and KANU is more a threat to them than Fulani herdman's pillaging Yoruba land... Nigerians will one day thank Mazi KANU for removing the clogs Britain used to blindfolds them

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Davidscott(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
okay o
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by orisa37: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yes, you are philosophical, but the Sultan is simply saying that the Igbos are Nigerians like him, but the Biafrans and Bokoharams are not.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by sepalapen(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=60070779]A restructured Nigeria where everybody feel belonging and nobody feel cheated is what people have been asking for but your northern brothers does not want to listen.

What Nnamdi KANU is fighting is a neo colonial subjugati
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by oc2fish: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Then you must be ignorant or intellectually lazy not to know that the 1966 reprisal pogrom and riots in the north (vast majority being Hausa/Fulani) was an agitation for separation; in the 2014 National Conference, again the Lamido of Adamawa again stood up and spoke of the readiness of the north to accept separation; and the recent Arewa Youth declaration was in fact in support of IPOB secession, the Youths event went as far as to write to the United Nations to register their support for Biafra.

My friend; stop deceiving yourself with this foolish notion that northerners are afraid of Igbo secession - in fact the average northerner, particularly Hausa Fulani is already tired of Igbo insults and blackmail; they welcomed the Youths quit notice; its is only their leaders (as you can see) who are desperately trying to pacify them and preaching One Nigeria.

Its about time you guys wake up and smell the coffee.
While no one wants war; however, Igbos have succeeded in making themselves to one of the most hated tribe in Nigeria.
Let the insults and hate speech continue, sooner or later not even these outspoken leaders would be able to suppress northern anger resentment; and when it eventually spills over, no one would have to give Igbos notice, they too would know its time to leave the north - it is a pity that Igbos are yet to understand the implications of provocation.

You lied the Igbo's simply dont want to share country with you. You brought nothing to the table but you take the lion share. You can hate the Igbo's as much as you can but your poverty stricken region cannot do without them. The Igbo's are your doctors in your villages, they sell pharmaceutical products to you, they operate super markets of all sort in your towns and villages. The Igbo's build hotel for in Gashua, Mobi etc so that you can come and F.....K prostitute and finally they supply weed to you. You cannot do without Igbo's.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
oc2fish:

You lied the Igbo's simply dont want to share country with you. You brought nothing to the table but you take the lion share. You can hate the Igbo's as much as you can but your poverty stricken region cannot do without them. The Igbo's are your doctors in your villages, they sell pharmaceutical products to you, they operate super markets of all sort in your towns and villages. The Igbo's build hotel for in Gashua, Mobi etc so that you can come and F.....K prostitute and finally they supply weed to you. You cannot do without Igbo's.

Neither do northerners want to share the same country with you Igbos.
Stop peddling the big lie that Igbos bring anything to the table; this myth had been debunked in several threads in this forum, where it was established that Igbos rather than contribute to the table were in fact parasitic to other regions - this explains why many of them refused to go back to their region after the Arewa quit notice.
Again, Igbos sell fake drugs rather than genuine pharmaceutical products, refer to Dora (the late former NAFDAC MD) narrative about how her sister died because of fake antibiotics being peddled by her own ppl - the sooner we get rid of you silent killers the better for the rest of us.
OK, congratulations; so Igbos built hotels in the north to make available their easy olosho sisters and weed for fvcking and smoking respectively in order to corrupt our youths - yet you will turn around and call yourselves good Catholics - ok, well done, clap for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

But northerners keep screaming One Nigeria at every juncture
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
zenmaster:

But northerners keep screaming One Nigeria at every juncture

Who gave you Igbos quit notice and why did many of you refused to go?
Now who is fooling who?
Waka comot; una no gree, only to be shouting upandan 'marginalisation, we want Biafra; just mouth no action.'

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Who gave you Igbos quit notice and why did many of you refused to go?
Now who is fooling who?
Waka comot; una no gree, only to be shouting upandan 'marginalisation, we want Biafra; just mouth no action.'
No be only quit notice. Na quiet notice.

When you were fighting for one Nigeria you forgot that Igbos are "domineering" grin
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
zenmaster:

No be only quit notice. Na quiet notice.

When you were fighting for one Nigeria you forgot that Igbos are "domineering" grin

Abeg, repost; and next time try to make sense - if that is possible.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg, repost; and next time try to make sense - if that is possible.
One Naijeriya grin grin grin
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by OjukwuWarBird: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Stop peddling the big lie that Igbos bring anything to the table; this myth had been debunked in several threads in this forum, where it was established that Igbos rather than contribute to the table were in fact parasitic to other regions - this explains why many of them refused to go back to their region after the Arewa quit notice.
Again, Igbos sell fake drugs rather than genuine pharmaceutical products, refer to Dora (the late former NAFDAC MD) narrative about how her sister died because of fake antibiotics being peddled by her own ppl - the sooner we get rid of you silent killers the better for the rest of us.
OK, congratulations; so Igbos built hotels in the north to make available their easy olosho sisters and weed for fvcking and smoking respectively in order to corrupt our youths - yet you will turn around and call yourselves good Catholics - ok, well done, clap for yourselves.

Northerners can do without Igbos but Buhari is resisting Biafra

Hope you have eaten.?

If the worthless North can survive without Igbos, tell Buhari to invite UN for a Referendum.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/attack-not-igbo-sultan-northern-youths/amp/

This is what they always say when the crises will start now they will look the other way.

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

This is the bitter truth.

This is the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olril18:

stupid Igbos will not see this....
yet no Igbo leader called out KANU when he was making his hate speech.
Igbos or ipods or warever nonsense they call themselves are just collection of I.diotic,self entitled angry and bitter people.
To hell with KANU and his jobless noisemaker followers.

Don't be surprised that this same sultan will look the other way when the crises will start.

1 Like

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Northerners can do without Igbos but Buhari is resisting Biafra
Hope you have eaten.?
If the worthless North can survive without Igbos, tell Buhari to invite UN for a Referendum.

If you were not bereft of any sense and full of stupidity you would have realised that as President, like all those before him, that he had sworn an oath of office to protect the constitution and the integrity of the country - that was why GEJ was known to have said that the amalgamation of Nigeria (north and south) was ordained by God; it was also the same reason why he made discussion on secession a no go area in the 2014 National Conference.

I can assure you that if Ojukwu or even Nnamdi Kanu were by fluke of nature to be presidents today; both of them would automatically resist any form of separation of the country and those agitating for it.

It is just plain common sense - though not everybody seem to have it.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by cjrane: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

Don't be surprised that this same sultan will look the other way when the crises will start.

Of course. Trust what those people say at your own peril.

That is why we are appealing to southerners and Igbos in the north to learn from historical events and relocate from the north. All these fake reassurances from Fulani leaders are mere snares to trap them where they want them when the killing begins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.