Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths (27196 Views)

Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
zenmaster:

One Naijeriya grin grin grin

See as e dey flash im teeth like a Cannibal ready chop human being.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by recievesense: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yyeske:
Did GEJ implement the report before he left since it was submitted to him

it was sent to senate with was opposed by the North
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by OjukwuWarBird: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

If you were not bereft of any sense and full of stupidity you would have realised that as President, like all those before him, that he had sworn an oath of office to protect the constitution and the integrity of the country - that was why GEJ was known to have said that the amalgamation of Nigeria (north and south) was ordained by God; it was also the same reason why he made discussion on secession a no go area in the 2014 National Conference.

I can assure you that if Ojukwu or even Nnamdi Kanu were by fluke of nature to be presidents today; both of them would automatically resist any form of separation of the country and those agitating for it.

It is just plain common sense - though not everybody seem to have it.

Slobodan Milosevic of Yugoslavia accepted the partitioning of Yugoslavia

Buhari should ask for a UN supervised Referendum if truly the hopeless North can do with out the Igbos
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:22am On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Slobodan Milosevic of Yugoslavia accepted the partitioning of Yugoslavia

Buhari should ask for a UN supervised Referendum if truly the hopeless North can do with out the Igbos

Is Nigeria Yugoslavia?

Do you really know the implication of breaking your oath? - Buhari swore with the Holy Quran.

My friend, Igbos don't need a referendum; if they are truly serious they can simply waka comot; but we all know that nobody benefits more than them from One Nigria - they are simply hypocritcal noise makers.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by OjukwuWarBird: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Is Nigeria Yugoslavia?

Do you really know the implication of breaking your oath? - Buhari swore with the Holy Quran.

My friend, Igbos don't need a referendum; if they are truly serious they can simply waka comot; but we all know that nobody benefits more than them from One Nigria - they are simply hypocritcal noise makers.

Holy Quran

I laugh in Swahili language

Didn't that book tell you that you guys should not associate with infidels

Why then do you want to share the same country with the infidels.?

It is either you know that the Quran is not from God or You don't believe in the application of the Quran.

If truly you are a Muslim, you should be happy that the infidels want to go
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Holy Quran

I laugh in Swahili language

Didn't that book tell you that you guys should not associate with infidels

Why then do you want to share the same country with the infidels.?

It is either you know that the Quran is not from God or You don't believe in the application of the Quran.

If truly you are a Muslim, you should be happy that the infidels want to go

You are simply a walking encyclopaedia of ignorance and bigotry - I feel sorry for you.
Re: Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths by cjrane: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

So you want to live in the same country with a people your Quran called infidels and forbids you from associating with them.

You are a fake Muslim

A true Muslim will encourage Biafra to go since they see Biafrans as infidels
Buhari had waaaay too much anti-Igbo hatred to ignore IPOB the way GEJ did.

Now his killings, double standards and military occupation of the SE has proved IPOB right in everything it predicted.

Buhari helped IPOB gain mainstream followership. The price of thoughtless, unwarranted hatred against a people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west / Please Can U Google On Your Phone " A Minute Silence At AU Summit ". What You Wi / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.