Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (93004 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mathkid007:
How much can i get the Hot 5 lite presently?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by holatunde1759(m): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2018
pls how can i permanently delete contacts on my phone memory...hot 5
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by invinzible1: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2018
LizzyWiz:
What's the problem?
do you know the cost of repairing a broken screen for Hot5lite
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
I'm not impressed with the battery performance of this infinix hot 5 lite. At first it was good but now it seems something happened, am a heavy gamer though but that's no excuse.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
see.

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by stephens2012(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
I need suggestions on good games that hot 5 can play without lagging (action games preferably)
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 12:59am On Feb 14, 2018
23jerryking:
see.
which games do you play on your hot 5 lte
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 3:26am On Feb 14, 2018
fantilopezzy:
which games do you play on your hot 5 lte
FIFA 14 and Modern combat 3.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
23jerryking:
FIFA 14 and Modern combat 3.
hw is de performance of modern combat 3?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
fantilopezzy:
hw is de performance of modern combat 3?
smooth like it's nothing, really the phone is high above the level of modern combat 3,4,5. these games are indomie compared to the power of the hot 5 lite.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Useless9jagirls:

Bro how d i back up my files

Like pictures app and the rest from hot 5 i wanna get a new device so i ll like evrytn to be on the new device too
really not sure how.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
23jerryking:
smooth like it's nothing, really the phone is high above the level of modern combat 3,4,5. these games are indomie compared to the power of the hot 5 lite.
ok
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
23jerryking:
ok meanz the hot 5 is more powerful
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 7:01am On Feb 15, 2018
fantilopezzy:
ok meanz the hot 5 is more powerful
yeah the 2GB RAM on it.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Utter waste of money, this happened to be my first infinix device. I ported from Gionee to this crap, I'm not okay with the battery performance as compared to my dear Gionee guys. This is a step backward. Got the phone on the first of this month, and the battery was very promising but now I see it's true colours. This is fraud!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
23jerryking:
Utter waste of money, this happened to be my first infinix device. I ported from Gionee to this crap, I'm not okay with the battery performance as compared to my dear Gionee guys. This is a step backward. Got the phone on the first of this month, and the battery was very promising but now I see it's true colours. This is fraud!!!
ani oda problem with the phone?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2018
fantilopezzy:
ani oda problem with the phone?
Overheating at the back when playing games, but that's not a problem. other phones do worse than that. This one gets a bit warm but doesn't take time to cool down. Other phones can actually boil you an egg when they overheat. The phone is good anyway(for the price :33k).
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by SQLmastar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
23jerryking:
Overheating at the back when playing games, but that's not a problem. other phones do worse than that. This one gets a bit warm but doesn't take time to cool down. Other phones can actually boil you an egg when they overheat. The phone is good anyway(for the price :33k).
so which do you advice i go for? I need it for my ghel, who is a selfie and youtuber.. wink
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by benzems(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
All infinix androids frp bypass and Google account reset
Without Computer, Without flashing Box and without any flashing files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2f8nwwQipc
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
SQLmastar:
so which do you advice i go for? I need it for my ghel, who is a selfie and youtuber.. wink
any of the two is fine, but hot 5 is 37k cause of the fingerprint scanner and 2GB RAM.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2018
23jerryking:
depends on d rate u charged it, overcharging can spoil batteries... mine is stil performing perfectly
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Guys I notice I can't remove system app shortcuts from desktop, e. g Camera, music etc. anyway to go about this or I get a different launcher.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by donprosper6(m): 3:46am On Feb 22, 2018
any clean used faultless hot 5 for sale?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2018
23jerryking:
Guys I notice I can't remove system app shortcuts from desktop, e. g Camera, music etc. anyway to go about this or I get a different launcher.
Quit complaining and stop saying trash about the fone. All you do is make useless complaints in all your posts.
The battery life is okay; if you aint satisfied with the fone, sell it off and stop this ur pity story posts. Its actually irritating
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2018
donprosper6:
any clean used faultless hot 5 for sale?

Yes, i want to sell my hot 5 lite if you are interested. Reason is because i want to upgrade to hot 5 2gb RAM

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Edygrin(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2018
please how can i divert calls on hot 5?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
madgoat:

Quit complaining and stop saying trash about the fone. All you do is make useless complaints in all your posts.
The battery life is okay; if you aint satisfied with the fone, sell it off and stop this ur pity story posts. Its actually irritating
A typical Nigerian talking, go get yourself a life. Because you are not going through the same problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just shut the f**k up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute. I asked only a simple question and this is what you come up with.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2018
23jerryking:
A typical Nigerian talking, go get yourself a life. Because you are not going through the same problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just shut the f**k up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute. I asked only a simple question and this is what you come up with.
I knw it hurts but the truth is always bitter grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.