Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (93016 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2018
elvischukie:

dont say wat you are not sure of... am using the 1gb fingerprint variant and its clearly written on the box
this is strange.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by inedujac: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2018
madgoat:

Take the fone back and complain. It should be 2GB.
Give us an update here of how they solved the issue at the shop. But before you go there, check what specifications were written on the box, was it specified as 1gb RAM with fingerprint sensor?

Hot 5 comes with 2GB RAM and fingerprint sensor while the Hot 5 Lite comes with 1GB RAM without fingerprint sensor. Those are the only two variants that are produced unless if Infinix has started producing Hot 5 with 1GB RAM and fingerprint sensor.
I just discover the 1gb ram written on the box. It is my fault 4 not being observant.
Thank you for your helpful info.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
madgoat:

Read the post you quoted, keep shut and talk with your senses next time so that it doesn't appear that you dont comprehend English easily.
fool, do u tink am here to. exchange words with you? you need public manners,, kids everywhere
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by inedujac: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
madgoat:

Apparently Infinix now produces the 1GB fingerprint sensor fone variant. Just found it on Slot. Enjoy your fone.
Ya! You are right. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
elvischukie:

fool, do u tink am here to. exchange words with you? you need public manners,, kids everywhere
E pain am oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
madgoat:

E pain am oh grin grin grin grin grin
fool.. your moniker already tells how stupid you are
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
elvischukie:

fool.. your moniker already tells how stupid you are

cheesy grin grin see as e dey pain u dey go grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by xclusive600(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2018
I want to buy the Infinix hot 5 lite.... Please how good is the camera �

If possible can I see picture samples
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by stephens2012(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Can d hot 5 2gb ram power 64gb sd card?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by stephens2012(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Help fingerprint stopped working dis morning. Wat can i do to correct d problem
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
stephens2012:
Help fingerprint stopped working dis morning. Wat can i do to correct d problem
kindly reboot device.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by stephens2012(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
I did. And its still d same
Kalapizim:
kindly reboot device.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
xclusive600:
I want to buy the Infinix hot 5 lite.... Please how good is the camera �

If possible can I see picture samples

IMO, the front camera is actually not that ok, for me, it produces not ao clear, sometimes a litlle blurry picture.
But in the right angle, you could get a clear picture.

The rear camera is excellent, the 8mp produces clear and colorful pictures.

Overall, the cameras are ok.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by xclusive600(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Subtlelad:

IMO, the front camera is actually not that ok, for me, it produces not ao clear, sometimes a litlle blurry picture.
But in the right angle, you could get a clear picture.

The rear camera is excellent, the 8mp produces clear and colorful pictures.

Overall, the cameras are ok.

Thanks still considering hot 5 lite or tecno spark..... Want to get one this coming jumia mobile week
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Olamyyde:

Lol...u can't root it like that na. U have to flash a custom twrp recovery using so flash tools and then flash superuser.zip
Which flash tools did you use bro? help me out yeah. I need recovery asap.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2018
LeonMacJames:
Which flash tools did you use bro? help me out yeah. I need recovery asap.
Sp flashtools
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by xclusive600(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Please someone should help me with recovery.img..... I want to root hot 5
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
23jerryking:
this is strange.
abeg find dat site where you download your fifa 2014 with 2017 players for me thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Olamyyde:

Sp flashtools
hey, did you have to unlock bootloader first or, you just flash recovery , then flashed supersu to root. can you put me through on how you did urs pls... I need root and recovery.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
LeonMacJames:
hey, did you have to unlock bootloader first or, you just flash recovery , then flashed supersu to root. can you put me through on how you did urs pls... I need root and recovery.
i didn't unlock any bootloader(i'm not even sure those mtk phones have them)
i flashed a custom twrp recovery then i flashed superuser.zip with it.
I just can't remember where i got the file(it was a random page on google)
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Olamyyde:

i didn't unlock any bootloader(i'm not even sure those mtk phones have them)
i flashed a custom twrp recovery then i flashed superuser.zip with it.
I just can't remember where i got the file(it was a random page on google)
how big are the files, just wondering if you could send them to me. OTA via Google Drive or something else
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
LeonMacJames:
how big are the files, just wondering if you could send them to me. OTA via Google Drive or something else
check this link
http://www.prexblog.com/2017/09/how-to-root-infinix-hot-5-x559.html
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by qutenesta88: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Your phone is obn safe mode. quote author=steph2sweet post=64485034]
Pls i am having problem with my new hot 5, I noticed that all the apps I downloaded, including the apps i received from other phones automatically delete, leaving only the apps that the phone came with. This has happened up to 3x. Pls anyone with possible solution should help me out. Madgoat, Hhenryy[/quote]
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
fantilopezzy:
abeg find dat site where you download your fifa 2014 with 2017 players for me thanks
https://www.tutorialscope.com/download-unlocked-fifa-14-apk-obb-with-2016-2017-transfer-update/
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by xclusive600(m): 12:32am On Mar 21, 2018
qutenesta88:
Your phone is obn safe mode. quote author=steph2sweet post=64485034]
Pls i am having problem with my new hot 5, I noticed that all the apps I downloaded, including the apps i received from other phones automatically delete, leaving only the apps that the phone came with. This has happened up to 3x. Pls anyone with possible solution should help me out. Madgoat, Hhenryy

This problem has been solved check previous comments.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by xtizzy: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
I bought infinix hot 5 the 1gb variant with fingerprint censor. I charged the fone full last night and started using it dis morning.
I've used it on Facebook WhatsApp and hotspot only and now(between 7:30am and 3:00pm, the ba3 is down to about 38% from a 100%.)
I'm wondering if it ran down too fast and unusually or if it's normal.
please some one shud answer me lemme know weda to start mourning my hard earned 35k I used on d fone.
urgent reply pleasssee
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
xtizzy:
I bought infinix hot 5 the 1gb variant with fingerprint censor. I charged the fone full last night and started using it dis morning.
I've used it on Facebook WhatsApp and hotspot only and now(between 7:30am and 3:00pm, the ba3 is down to about 38% from a 100%.)
please some one shud answer me lemme know weda to start mourning my hard earned 35k I used on d fone.
urgent reply pleasssee
That is completely unacceptable! what kind of power did you charge with? did you use small generator?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Hhenryy: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
xtizzy:
urgent reply pleasssee

That's not normal. Hope you didn't use a generator to charge it? See mine,(screen shot attached) been browsing on 3G for the past 7 hrs with an average screen ON time of 6hrs and I still have 60% left from 96 %. .

Ideally when on 3G with screen ON , the drop is about 1% per 8mins. Screen ON only or when watching movies it's about 1% per 10—15 mins. You can use that to guage yours. Mine is the 2gb RAM version and it's almost 3 months old now

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 2:51am On Mar 22, 2018
My Facebook lite and Hangouts don't show message notifications. Why
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Efostick:
My Facebook lite and Hangouts don't show message notifications. Why
when did it start ? before or after update.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
xtizzy:
urgent reply pleasssee

Baba u are not serious. U used it from 7:30am to 3pm heavily on whatsapp and FB (probably watching videos and other activities) and u have 38% left and u are here ranting. Nonsense. You should have been expecting 100% left na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.