Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (93142 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by jfkenny(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
waks1:
Neatly and litely used 3 months old Infinix Hot 5 Lite X559 with complete assessories for sale @29k (non-negotiable). This phone is as good as buying new one of it, that i can guarantee the lucky buyer, interested buyer can reach me on 090 7182 9367.[color=#000099][/color]
is the original version , hope u ain't selling because of over heat, if there is an issue with the phone please state it.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
just got these notification tiles on my hot5

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
just got these notification tiles on my hot5
cool one
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by funshyboi(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2018
pls how can I upgrade this hot 5 to os8 anybody plz?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
funshyboi:
pls how can I upgrade this hot 5 to os8 anybody plz?
not available for now.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Infinix Hot 6 pro for sale.
Quantity: 2 pieces
Condition: Brand new with all accessories intact.
Reason for sale: Surplus to requirement.
Price: 45k Negotiable
WhatsApp: 08062570736

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by waks1(m): 3:57am On Jul 16, 2018
jfkenny:

is the original version , hope u ain't selling because of over heat, if there is an issue with the phone please state it.
. Pls read between the lines, the advert says the phone is as good as buying new one, no issue at all.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Faculty14(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Please my infinix hot 5 battery drains at a very fast rate
It charges fast but gets slow when it's 90%..it drains without me even operating it. And it's not even up to a month I bought it.. Can anyone here suggest a remedy or what the problem might be
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Dyoungstar: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hi, I have an infinix hot 5 which i connected to a wireless network in my office but recently, the phone connects to the wireless but will not upload or download data, in other words it doesn't browse but it is connected to the wifi network while my system is connected and browsing with super fast speed.

What could be the cause and how do I solve it?

barackodam:
Okay, evening guys.

Firstly, I know a host of peeps aren't happy with the phone, but I decided to give it a try anyway.

Just got the hot 5

Quick round up on the specs.

5.5"
IPS screen
16m colours
8mp back camera with 5mp front camera
1/2gb ram
16gb rom
1.3ghz quad core
Dual Sim
Memory expandable to 32gb
4000mAh battery irremovable

And the 5 has fingerprint, absent in the lite.

Hopefully, we'll be able to answer y'all.

I'm charging it currently.

Met the battery at 75%

Hot 5 goes for 37500
5 lite goes for 32000
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2018
grin
KINGOLISA:
[/quote] angry[quote author=KINGOLISA post=69561182]
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Ray360: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good evening. To everyone who has been active here, God bless you.

please, my infinix hot 5 is not up to 5 months old and it's misbehaving already. recently, I noticed that the screen suddenly goes blur. I don't know how to describe the sight. You know when you're trying to make a black and white television clear, you turn the antenna until it gets clear, that blurrness is what I am taking about.

it behaved like that about four weeks ago, and now, today, it popped up again.

it does this for like 30 seconds and trips off and on by itself.

I bought this phone in March. and I have taken good care of it. I don't do much on it except visit nairaland, chat, read my PDF textbooks.

please , what could be the cause? I am thinking of returning it. the pack and charger is still intact.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Ray360:
Good evening. To everyone who has been active here, God bless you.

please, my infinix hot 5 is not up to 5 months old and it's misbehaving already. recently, I noticed that the screen suddenly goes blur. I don't know how to describe the sight. You know when you're trying to make a black and white television clear, you turn the antenna until it gets clear, that blurrness is what I am taking about.

it behaved like that about four weeks ago, and now, today, it popped up again.

it does this for like 30 seconds and trips off and on by itself.

I bought this phone in March. and I have taken good care of it. I don't do much on it except visit nairaland, chat, read my PDF textbooks.

please , what could be the cause? I am thinking of returning it. the pack and charger is still intact.

you slept on it ba?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by khanmobiles: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Download All Huawei Stock Rom With Huawei Usb Drivers and Flashing Manual

Huawei Stock Rom
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by mprince113142(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
After the 200+mb update, is there any other one?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by sparrow2wise(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2018
who have not joined INFINIX whatsapp group ? Chat me on whatsapp now to be added...09039350876

Dnt drop ur numbers here o because i dnt usually cm here, chat me on whatsapp wit my number provided.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Teeklef(m): 2:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Pls I need help on this my phone called infinix hot 5.
My whatsapp is no more connecting to the internet, have upgraded the XOS many times but still no remedy.

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Teeklef(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Teeklef:
My whatsapp is no more connecting to the internet, have upgraded the XOS many times but still no remedy.

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by sparrow2wise(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Teeklef:
Uninstall nd delete file,. den download straight from playstore
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Teeklef(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2018
sparrow2wise:

You mean i should delete the current whatsapp and download another from playstore?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Teeklef(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2018
sparrow2wise:
Have done that but still same issue.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Teeklef(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Teeklef:
Have done that but still same issue.

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by mprince113142(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Have you activated your background data and do adequate sub.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by elizbeth111: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2018
good morning all .please my hot 5 seems to have set vidmate has my default browser.. for example,when i try to open a link either from whatsapp or email,it directs it straight to vidmate to open and usually wont ope.how can i make opera mini my default browser? i can't delete vidmate because i download movies and songs with it.please help
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by cryles(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
good day , I bought infinix hot 5 yesterday, 2gig ram ,16gig ROM. buh to my surprise I try send app buh D's phone say no space. so I av concluded DAT I don enter one chance,my question naw is aw long can l enjoy refurbished phone especially D's infinix hot 5
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by cryles(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
cryles:
good day , I bought infinix hot 5 yesterday, 2gig ram ,16gig ROM. buh to my surprise I try send app buh D's phone say no space. so I av concluded DAT I don enter one chance,my question naw is aw long can l enjoy refurbished phone especially D's infinix hot 5
help
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by veekid(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
What could be the cause for a fingerprint sensor getting Extremely hot when the phone is on, but get back to normal when it's off. Phone is definitely useless right now. Hot 5 2gig ram version .... Any help will be appreciated
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
veekid:
What could be the cause for a fingerprint sensor getting Extremely hot when the phone is on, but get back to normal when it's off. Phone is definitely useless right now. Hot 5 2gig ram version .... Any help will be appreciated
did you update your device.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by veekid(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kalapizim:
did you update your device.
nothing like that ooo.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2018
veekid:
nothing like that ooo.
ok
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by paulmarkino: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
I bought infinix hot 5 16gig and 2GIG RAM. Just a month of buying it. The phone can't power on after he put it to car charger. Any solution? I bought the phone from JUMIA

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by olaNL: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hi guys,

I just got a hot 5, but it doesn't fast charge. Is there a setting or something I could do to enable fast charging. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.