Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension (9696 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / As Work Resumes, Edo Civil Servants Hail Obaseki For Early Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by deomeelo: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2017
khalhokage:
Mediocrity.

So if i'm a public servant in Nigeria all I need to do to receive praise is to avoid performing my duties them for awhile then carry them out at the right moment.
That's all, you'll receive praise and thanks for doing your duty, your obligation, what you get paid millions to do.

Sorry Nigeria.

Were they forced to sing praise or express gratitude?

Mediocrity is you concluding that they were asked or forced to express gratitude.

Direct your ill informed and misguided argument to the pensioners and not the government, that's if you now how to read and comprehend.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by eflintsone(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Haphard:
you see, getting praised because he's doing his rightful duty and job.... Chaiiiii Nigerians which way bayi
oga if him no do am na d same u go lay sick talks bout him ... at least give him kudos even if u do not like em
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by eflintsone(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2017
those biafrans will be like "look at what they are happy about" and "its his job to do such" ...same people that said he wud neva return alive o.... the hate is not of this world mehn ...����
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by banmee(m): 4:54am On Sep 03, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Great news

The Peoples General is the "man of the people of goodwill"

It is hard not to know why you people are suffering. The things you people take as normal is just abnormal to say the least. Why are you praising him for what he should do? As if he's doing them a favor. Why are you people like this na?
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by bionixs: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2017
sonnie10:
Money that you worked for.
it is this kind of praises that make our leaders to kick us aroumd. He did what he is being paid to do
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by uridiwan(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2017
AtbuAbdul:
1st to comment on this important thread. I am just happy for achieving this feet in my 6 years of 'Nairalanding'. To make me happy, help me show love to these two most important women in my life: my 1st(momsy) and last(wifee) LOVES!
Happy for your family bro,I guess you are from kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Bigboss111(m): 6:46am On Sep 03, 2017
The situation in this country has gone worst to the extend that people celebrate payment of entitlements...their hard earned stipends. Just to buy garri and beans.

When are we going to wake up. Anyways, let us keep on sleeping.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by khalhokage(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2017
deomeelo:

Were they forced to sing praise or express gratitude?

Mediocrity is you concluding that they were asked or forced to express gratitude.

Direct your ill informed and misguided argument to the pensioners and not the government, that's if you now how to read and comprehend.

Lol, you talk of comprehension but clearly lack it.
I never said they were asked to express gratitude, i don't know where you got that from, in fact it's the opposite.

Nigerians praise their elected officials for doing the jobs they were elected to do, it's sad and pathetic.

Like, we elected you to do this job, we don't expect anything of you though, but if you find it in your heart to do your job and carry out your obligations we'll be very grateful.

That's Nigeria, i'm not being partisan or political, and you shouldn't too, stop defending mediocrity.

Why can't we hold them accountable? Instead we treat them like Olympian gods, "we hate them but bow down and worship them too.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by IFAJOJO59(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
He released it on time 4 d celebration of sallah to dnt be happy
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by josh005(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Had it being Christmas celebration, we wont recieve our salary till january. It is well.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by AtbuAbdul(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
uridiwan:
Happy for your family bro,I guess you are from kogi state.
Exactly. Thanks
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by uridiwan(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
AtbuAbdul:
Exactly. Thanks
OK,from adavi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Freezes N350m Traced To Patience Jonathan / There Is No 'new Video' On Abba Kyari: Leadership Newspaper Retracts / FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.