Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda (2166 Views)

Enugu’s Masterplan: Between Political Correctness And Municipal Expediency / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
“I am Nigerian because a white
man created Nigeria and gave
me that identity.
I am black because the white
man constructed black to be as
different as possible from his
white.
But, I was Igbo/Biafran before
the white man came.”

ALSO READ: BREAKING: Any
Attempt To Re-arrest Nnamdi
Kanu Will Be Considered As
Assassination Move.- Israeli
Defence Force

NOW,,,,, IT’S MY TURN… LISTEN
CAREFULLY.
To All My Facebook Friends And
My Friends Out There..
I want to make it crystal clear
here, don’t come around me
with your one Nigeria, I am a
BIAFRAN and nothing else.
Enough of this political
correctness, anyone who tries
to preach one Nigeria to me can
kindly go to hell and never come
back! I can never be proud of a
country that is killing my
people!
www.may30.org/enough-of-this-political-correctness-i-am-a-biafran-and-nothing-else-chimamanda-ngozi-adichie/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
I will comment when Afonja comes in

6 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by che8: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Spot on!

Colonial mentality has no power over you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by Built2last: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Succinctly put

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by MrIrohKenedy: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2017
grin

cost of setting up a blog

.org domain with $0.99 coupon at godaddy

$1 trial hosting at hostgator

installation of WordPress script

then publishing of lies and propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by SHAKABOOM: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmm!Lioness..As Chimamanda as Anikko briggs..Minus South west,Southerners are blessed with amazonz..Western women nor get mind at all, wetin dem sabi na to prepare ewedu for dem lazy agbo drinking agbero men cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by MrIrohKenedy: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2017
chimamanda may support the cause just like majority of us igbos but i don't believe this trash from a kobo kobo blog

it's time our people stand up against these miscreants and opportunists like uwazurike making money out of this struggle by thinking we're fools.
on Thursday i was at main market onitsha when one idiottt was displaying his biafra souvenirs to a beggar who only depends on alms
was pissed off entirely
bastards are making mockery of this struggle

nonsense post

6 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by MalcoImX: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2017
You are a colonial creation too - cos "Biafra" is a colonial word.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by AbelDjassi: 12:53am On Sep 03, 2017
EricIyke:
“I am Nigerian because a white
man created Nigeria and gave
me that identity.
I am black because the white
man constructed black to be as
different as possible from his
white.
But, I was Igbo/Biafran before
the white man came.”

ALSO READ: BREAKING: Any
Attempt To Re-arrest Nnamdi
Kanu Will Be Considered As
Assassination Move.- Israeli
Defence Force

NOW,,,,, IT’S MY TURN… LISTEN
CAREFULLY.
To All My Facebook Friends And
My Friends Out There..
I want to make it crystal clear
here, don’t come around me
with your one Nigeria, I am a
BIAFRAN and nothing else.
Enough of this political
correctness, anyone who tries
to preach one Nigeria to me can
kindly go to hell and never come
back! I can never be proud of a
country that is killing my
people!
www.may30.org/enough-of-this-political-correctness-i-am-a-biafran-and-nothing-else-chimamanda-ngozi-adichie/

OP, you cannot build a new nation on falsehood - so stop peddling barefaced lies.

What you quoted above is an extract from 'Half of a Yellow Sun'.
To be clear; the words spoken by Professor Ezeka, one of its minor characters. cool

“Of course we are all alike, we all have white oppression in common,” Miss Adebayo said dryly. “Pan-Africanism is simply the most sensible response.” “Of course, of course, but my point is that the only authentic identity for the African is the tribe,”Master said. “I am Nigerian because a white man created Nigeria and gave me that identity. I am black because the white man constructed black to be as different as possible from his white. But I was Igbo before the white man came.”Professor Ezeka snorted and shook his head, thin legs crossed.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by ustinelee(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2017
Me too
Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by emi14: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hmmmm!Lioness..As Chimamanda as Anikko briggs..Minus South west,Southerners are blessed with amazonz..Western women nor get mind at all, wetin dem sabi na to prepare ewedu for dem lazy agbo drinking agbero men cool
Too raw. Dilute. Respect the wise and responsible among them. Do not condemn the whole nation. That's inhuman of you.
Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by deedeedee1: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
This is another shameless Biafran monkey that cannot do without mentioning Yoruba.
Cursed tribe!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by Doublecheck: 1:32am On Sep 03, 2017
These are the kind of people we need to support Biafra not one imbellic Gideon Okeke.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by leofab(f): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Wow
Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by parrotchick(f): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2017
lol, I can bet my ex that chimamanda didn't write this bull. That woman is too smart for mediocrity. Let's hear it from her mouth first b4 we start jumping into confusions
Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by OBAGADAFFI: 1:47am On Sep 03, 2017
grin
Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by totorimi: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Such is the boldness and courage of the youths of this generation. They are highly exposed and fearless they say it as it is and not afraid or care whose ox is gored. Nice one Chimamamda.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by RisingSun1: 4:33am On Sep 03, 2017
MalcoImX:
You are a colonial creation too - cos "Biafra" is a colonial word.
Taa Shut it! Biafra indigenous to us NOT a colonial name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 03, 2017
I am a Yoruba Biafran. I don't like the injustice in the country where few families such as the OBJ,IBB,Abdusalami,Alakija,Indimi,Deribe,Adenuga cornered all the oil blocks meant for 180 million nigeria to live like kings on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by Origin(f): 5:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmmm..... .

.this country has become me and I have become this country.

Every country in the world has its history, no one can feed me BS.

One naija.

How many local government chairs , governors, commissioners, deputies, advisers etc have you held accountable. These are your very own.

I still prefer people that have been visibly active in monitoring the actions of their state officials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by Sanchez01: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Those were Odenigbo's lines in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' (the movie).

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by GMBuhari: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
grin

cost of setting up a blog

.org domain with $0.99 coupon at godaddy

$1 trial hosting at hostgator

installation of WordPress script

then publishing of lies and propaganda

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Na xho grin
Re: Enough Of This Political Correctness, I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda by Ishilove: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Sanchez01:
Those were Odenigbo's lines in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' (the movie).
Don't mind them.

Mynd44, another thread by a hungry blogger!! angry

2 Likes

(1)

Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community / What I Call ''iberiberism'' - Okorocha (VIDEO) / See The Cake a Nairalander Present To Nigerians To Celebrate Nigeria At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.