Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,945 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (58304 Views)

Cameroon Show Resilience To Hold S' Eagles To Draw In Yaounde / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Eagles Holds The Lions To A Draw In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by Gamesmart: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
donbenie:
You're an ill Mannered Dimwitted id10t incapable of holding a decent intelligent conversation..The FIFA World Cup is neither an SSCE nor UTME exam but a competition with well set out rules and regulations..
An excerpt from FIFA WIKIPEDIA PAGE :The FIFA WORLD CUP involves TWO PHASES :a PRELIMINARY PHASE(QUALIFICATION PHASE)and a TOURNAMENT PHASE (FINALS PHASE)..in other words,since it seems you're not Just a F00L but an illiterate manner less one..BOTH PHASES of the Competition are known as the FIFA WORLD CUP as opposed to the FIFA WORLD CUP FINALS((TOURNAMENT)phase TO BE HOSTED BY RUSSIA..

You are the dimwitted idi ot!

So you did not know the tournament is what is referred to as the "World Cup"?

Or you thought SSCE was the degree?

So your stupid self would say Sierra Leone has played at the World Cup in Freetown? grin
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by donbenie(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are the dimwitted idi ot!

So you did not know the tournament is what is referred to as the "World Cup"?

Or you thought SSCE was the degree?

So your stupid self would say Sierra Leone has played at the World Cup in Freetown? grin
A f00l is one who doesn't know and still refuse to learn,I just quoted a section of FIFA's STATUTES on the WORLD CUP for you..the OP is obviously talking of the PRELIMINARY PHASE of the FIFA World Cup which is different from the WORLD CUP FINALS (TOURNAMENT)PHASE proper,to be hosted by Russia..but a DIMWIT like you is clearly incapable of appreciating THAT..It's not my FAULT if your POOR grasps of English is exposing your stup1d1ty..
There's a reason it's called the WORLD CUP FINALS..BECAUSE it presupposes a Preliminary World Cup PHASE..
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by kruusy: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
dis ref sha na pagan....he no no who God is abi
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by Gamesmart: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
donbenie:
A f00l is one who doesn't know and still refuse to learn,I just quoted a section of FIFA's Rules and Regulations on the WORLD CUP for you..the OP is obviously talking of the PRELIMINARY PHASE of the FIFA World Cup which is different from the WORLD CUP FINALS (TOURNAMENT)PHASE proper to be hosted by Russia..but a DIMWIT like you is clearly incapable of appreciating THAT..It's not my FAULT if your POOR grasps of English is exposing your stup1d1ty..
There's a reason it's called the WORLD CUP FINALS..BECAUSE it presupposes a Preliminary World Cup PHASE..

You are the big id-iot!

Virtually everyone on the thread knows the OP is not "obviously" talking about the preliminary phase. If it was "obvious" then people would not be liking my first post. He, the author and the moderator intentionally used the term WORLD CUP as a click-bait.

If you don't know the meaning of "obvious" then don't use it and go back to school that can educate adult dimwits like you. Dimwit is talking about "poor grasp of English". grin
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by donbenie(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are the big id-iot!

Virtually everyone on the thread knows the OP is not "obviously" talking about the preliminary phase. If it was "obvious" then people would not be liking my first post. He, the author and the moderator intentionally used the term WORLD CUP as a click-bait.

If you don't know the meaning of "obvious" then don't use it and go back to school that can educate adult dimwits like you. Dimwit is talking about "poor grasp of English". grin
Since when does people LIKING your post been a good validation of being CORRECT?.His thread being a CLICK-BAIT as you put it does not in ANYWAY invalidate the fact that they risk a World Cup Preliminary Phase Match ban as he obviously explained in his write up..
NO,like any other low IQ African you had to start throwing insults and Tantrums like a kid denied his favorite Toy..remind me to keep on your GOOD side by Liking your comments next time..
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by Gamesmart: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
donbenie:
Since when does people LIKING your post been a good validation of being CORRECT?.His thread being a CLICK-BAIT as you put it does not in ANYWAY invalidate the fact that they risk a World Cup Preliminary Phase Match ban as he obviously explained in his write up..
NO,like any other low IQ African you had to start throwing insults and Tantrums like a kid denied his favorite Toy..remind me to keep on your GOOD side by Liking your comments next time..

You are an idi ot! They are liking my post because it gives them coins to buy garri.

If you had anything that matters between your head, you would realise, I never said they liking my post means I am correct. I said it means they they did not see it as "obvious" (like your dumbarse claimed it was) that it was referring to qualifiers.

Now where did I even say "it invalidates the fact that they risk a World Cup Preliminary Phase Match ban"?

You dodged the sprinkling of the holy water instead of shoving your head forward?
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by emi14: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
bewla:
When u do it with Jesus
Really. South Americans always and regularly make sign of the cross on and off pitch.
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by lebete3000: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

That's why I was an advocate of our coach using Christiano Ronaldo instead of Mikel.

Basketball is not game where you take casual risk.

Buhari don get this one finally.
Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by NameCheckers: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
emi14:
When did Ighalo's action become a card offence in soccer? Just asking.
fifa reviewed the rules.... When u score, and raise ur shirt with an inscription on it, it is a yellow card. And Wen u remove ur shirt entirely too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde by emmasege: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
emi14:
When did Ighalo's action become a card offence in soccer? Just asking.
That's how low Sepp Blatter went or was forced to compromise as FIFA president. I wouldn't be surprised if a Muslim shows the portrait of prophet Muhammed and doesn't get booked for it.

That's why Jihadists are taking over the western nations and instilling 'Islamophobia' in them, on their own soil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria / Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.