Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri (18471 Views)

ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. / ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by DabuIIIT: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thollulope:

Who cares
We all in it together

geeetooouut 4ker! Its u myopic visionless bunch that brought this calamity upon everybody..dont ever in ur life mention me if u dont want the heavens to strike u... angry
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by okwyee(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Junior66:

ASUU has sanctioned UNILORIN so you will soon start feeling the heat. You are not free from anything o.

I don't want to believe you grin
I won't!!
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by 9japrof(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Junior66:

will you just stop typing rubbish? My father is a lecturer and he barely managed to pay out school fees in a public university till we graduated a few years ago. And our school fees was less than 20k each with his salary of about 140k. Come to Kogi State Uni and see the cars most lecturers drive. Lecturers that take loans to buy cars of about 2m, how can they send their children abroad? Lie carefully please.

This is Sunday and I don't want to rain insults on you cos am sure you have comprehension issues. Okay lemme take time and break it down for you.

First who is your father? Is your dad a top unionist? Nah he wasn't, he was just an average lecturer and as an average lecturer he would just earn his basic salary, and with that salary scale u mentioned if it were in a federal institution would be a level 9 or most 11. With that said, your dad wasn't even up the cadre. I mentioned top unionist which ur dad wasn't so do not convulse cos your dad didn't fall within that category.

Besides talking loans to buy cars is one of the mistakes most civil servants do make when you know ur salary is small and don't have any other alternative to making money, why not take a loan to start a business that would in the long run generate money to service the loan.

If your dad was a top unionist, yes he would have been up the ladder and would have been able to do what I said eailer, no matter how bitter it is, it's the truth
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by exclusivejayce(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Now my turn.... Teachers are suppose to think of d long tym reward. Just b4 d strike an ambassador dashed his then project supervisor 100k, just lyk dat. Now it seems our parents(ASUU) don't care anymore and they are just bunch of selfish men and women. I wonder when corruption would end, some of them voted without having a share in the cause of the strike. I just pray those votes were not casted by ghost lecturers.
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by vandi247(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Now you're talking.
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by TourismMan(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am in for this protest. This useless buhari government may worsen the time frame of the strike from its regular 6months to 1year or even more. Protest, here I come.
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by TheEminentLaity: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
PMB: Buratai, get the boys ready. Wallahi! these aluta miscreants never see anything cheesy
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by oluwadeeboi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Still on this ASUU saga...please acquire a skill and don't let your time be wasted. ..call/whatsapp 09075000101
Acabado cakes ikeja

Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by ozilo1chance(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin cheesy
menstrualpad:

I wouldn't want to say that you are mad. But you have a lot of convincing to do.
; U don talk am already nah
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
The students are not complaining. They've been making judicious use of the time to hustle for money. The good boys going for legit business and the bad boys going for yahoo yahoo. The good girls doing one job or the other, and the bad girls selling their bodies.
All in all, money must be made
when assu tels u sombori shd retire at 65 and 70 for dr and prof respectively...is dee any sense there...?? Universities generate money yet nobody care to ask how dis money's are spent....?? How many times do assu fight the nonsense attitudes of lecturers in university system who frustrate unsuspecting innocent students...thru sorting,assaulting female students maladminstration where many things go bad... The list is endless...Nigeria need a holistic restructuring I must say.....but unfortunately we seems to have idiots ruling us.... Majority of our youths are sold out.... God bless Nigeria
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by Rainmaker69(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
NANS should file a Class Action suit against ASUU and the FG.
First, ASUU has no business disrupting the Academic calendar. What steps have they taken to improve the quality of University education with the current resources they have?
Secondly, the lecturers are contractually bound to provide services, as at when due, to Students who have paid for an education.
This issue pain me, nor be small.
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by Thollulope(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=60089408]

geeetooouut 4ker! Its u myopic visionless bunch that brought this calamity upon everybody..dont ever in ur life mention me if u dont want the heavens to strike u... angry[/quote
Dumbass you done?
Gracias
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by DabuIIIT: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thollulope:
just luk @ur hungry pic, P n I grin
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
bobnatlo:

Guy its ok if 200k is ur price but please dont generalise for everyone. Not all nigerians are that poor mentally and lack integrity. Ok!!
thinking nd typing as if u are not a Nigerian, we all knw in out of this. so thinking 200k is my price u r wrong , people like u can sell their bsc cert for 50k.
Re: ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri by okwyee(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Junior66:

ASUU has sanctioned UNILORIN so you will soon start feeling the heat. You are not free from anything o.
Says Who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria / "Niqab Ban At FUNAAB Is Illegal" - MURIC. Calls For Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.