Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,646 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

China Bans Children From Attending Churches - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (44990 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / China Bans Children From Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Children From Attending Churches by brightleave(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
damosky12:
Jesus said

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
continu quoting.
Re: China Bans Children From Attending Churches by Realhommie(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
mccoy47:
My street in PH has 14 churches! No exaggeration!(3 redeemed, 2 assemblies of God, 1 deeper life, 1 anglican & numerous ministries)
Yet it's the home of prostitution, cultism and theft!
That's the present reality on ground... Too bad
Re: China Bans Children From Attending Churches by Oluwason(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
China limits religion, adopts one child policy, commits over 20m forced abortion yearly etc.yet still dey progress. 9ja with all the religion still backward. Wat an irony.

What u and many don't understand on this page is that there is difference between Christianity and religion, and also what u call success or prosperity differs from God's point of view. The fact that there seem to be prosperity in these countries doesn't prove otherwise the need for God or justify the alternate.

There is more to life that the fleeting pleasures of life, unfortunately there is no much people around to show the world the true mind of God and many that claim to are doing just the opposite.

Sooner things will become clearer to all with the coming of the son of perdition.

Jesus is the way the truth and life.
Re: China Bans Children From Attending Churches by yourstruely: 4:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Biodun1929:

If you don't apologize to me before nightfall, car will jam you this week for insulting me for no reason.

You just proved you are dumber than I thought. Animals like you make social media disgusting
Re: China Bans Children From Attending Churches by yourstruely: 4:52am On Sep 04, 2017
kennyblack94:

grin grin..mehn it wasn't funny those day.. Indoctrination is the biggest scam ever and mind imprisonment.

It sadly still exists or even worse nowadays. I will systematically gnaw away at religion if I get anywhere near the corridors of power in this country
Re: China Bans Children From Attending Churches by Emmiekeyz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=Chuvin22 post=60095672]
Wait. Don't run yet.

First of all, I dont hate. No time for that.

2ndly, I can guarantee you I am living a more fulfilled life than you.. [Morally justified life. I know what responsibility is.] Plus your church going, ur bible and whatever you defend.

I know your kind of person, and I know you can't think properly cos sme1 out there is collecting your money to do it for you.

Your brain is not working well.. It's has been altered from your childhood.. And yu r going to pass it on to ur children.. Am crying for you bro.

THINK!
JUST FIND REASONS PLS.

[/quote

cry for ur children boy, u have no idea of who i am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.