Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG (32045 Views)

Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians / Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG / Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by ExInferis(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sheun001:

heheheh pls oh
didn't ask u to tell me your dad's name

I'm not telling you my dad's name. I was describing your mother.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Sheun001(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
ExInferis:

I'm not telling you my dad's name. I was describing your mother.
just keep exhibiting ur show of insanity don't quote me again fool
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
ofai:
Suffice to say that the people should stop stoking ethnic tensions from the shadows with these unnecessary interviews of arresting kanu with biased opinions. Am with the Niger Delta militants. I support the militants.

a) Igbo ohaneze leaders generally have never "endorsed" IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu so-called hate speech, as a matter of fact, Igbo leaders have persecuted the agitators more than the federal government.

b) Northern Elders like Ango Abdullahi and Tanko Yakassai are on record for openly supporting the Arewa almagiris. Interior Minister, Dandazzau claimed they were "misquoted" while the AGF, Malami, claimed they were not arrested because of prevailing "security conditions" in the country. Pray! so it makes more sense for the IGP to deploy hundereds of more police to monitor Nnamdi Kanu and wait for the revocation of his draconian bail conditions than... to deploy forces to the 19 Northern States where more lives are at stake abi? See their mentality?

c) Arewa elders did not persuade any of their thugs to withdraw that quit notice, the North were "testing the waters" to guage other Nigerians' reaction but met wide and furious condemnation that forced them to call their dogs into barn.

d) This is more annoying. Kanu and IPOB's method of bad-mouthing Nigeria cannot be worse than the MEND/Avengers method of blowing up our oil and gas infrastructure that crippled our economy; Boko Haram established a "Caliphate" in their quest for an Islamic homeland... and, Afenifere tossed bombs allover Lagos that prompted Abacha's, "Enough is Enough" while the OPC during the last elections smashed windows and shot up Eko... those are worse than words in the wind by Nnamdi Kanu. ND agitators were "rewarded" with pipeline protection contracts, same as the OPC... Kanu's reward, 2yrs in illegal incaceration, who's fooling who here about rewarding bad behaviors?

e) Arewa Youths gave their Quit Notice after the Igbos observed a sit-at-home day in remembrance of our war dead at the 50th anniversary of the pogrom that cost 3million lives... how is closing shops in Onitsha and Owerri any disturbance to folks up North and SW? Ooni of Ife's burial required 7days curfew; same thing happened after the death of the Olu of Warri and the Oba of Benin, if one man's death meant closing towns for 7days and those Northerners didn't see that as disturbing Nigeria, how come 3million dead are not worth remembering?

Bottom line, we are not the same, we don't think alike and our faiths and culture are not alike. The arrogance of Yoropigs and their aboki-fulani handlers towards Ndigbo has reached a point of No Reconciliation, the world is watching and the UN will not hesitate in stepping-in to conduct that Referendum rather than watch Nigeria implode which means explosion and major refugee crisis that will affect and destabilize the entire W/Africa... that is the reason for AfriCom, if you think Nigeria belongs to us alone you better count your teeth with your tongue.
If Ohanaeze Ndigbo are not supporting cownu passively, what stops them from condemning his hate speeches, threats and creation of bss categorically?
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by MadamExcellency: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
ofai:
Suffice to say that the people should stop stoking ethnic tensions from the shadows with these unnecessary interviews of arresting kanu with biased opinions. Am with the Niger Delta militants. I support the militants.

a) Igbo ohaneze leaders generally have never "endorsed" IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu so-called hate speech, as a matter of fact, Igbo leaders have persecuted the agitators more than the federal government.

b) Northern Elders like Ango Abdullahi and Tanko Yakassai are on record for openly supporting the Arewa almagiris. Interior Minister, Dandazzau claimed they were "misquoted" while the AGF, Malami, claimed they were not arrested because of prevailing "security conditions" in the country. Pray! so it makes more sense for the IGP to deploy hundereds of more police to monitor Nnamdi Kanu and wait for the revocation of his draconian bail conditions than... to deploy forces to the 19 Northern States where more lives are at stake abi? See their mentality?

c) Arewa elders did not persuade any of their thugs to withdraw that quit notice, the North were "testing the waters" to guage other Nigerians' reaction but met wide and furious condemnation that forced them to call their dogs into barn.

d) This is more annoying. Kanu and IPOB's method of bad-mouthing Nigeria cannot be worse than the MEND/Avengers method of blowing up our oil and gas infrastructure that crippled our economy; Boko Haram established a "Caliphate" in their quest for an Islamic homeland... and, Afenifere tossed bombs allover Lagos that prompted Abacha's, "Enough is Enough" while the OPC during the last elections smashed windows and shot up Eko... those are worse than words in the wind by Nnamdi Kanu. ND agitators were "rewarded" with pipeline protection contracts, same as the OPC... Kanu's reward, 2yrs in illegal incaceration, who's fooling who here about rewarding bad behaviors?

e) Arewa Youths gave their Quit Notice after the Igbos observed a sit-at-home day in remembrance of our war dead at the 50th anniversary of the pogrom that cost 3million lives... how is closing shops in Onitsha and Owerri any disturbance to folks up North and SW? Ooni of Ife's burial required 7days curfew; same thing happened after the death of the Olu of Warri and the Oba of Benin, if one man's death meant closing towns for 7days and those Northerners didn't see that as disturbing Nigeria, how come 3million dead are not worth remembering?

Bottom line, we are not the same, we don't think alike and our faiths and culture are not alike. The arrogance of Yoropigs and their aboki-fulani handlers towards Ndigbo has reached a point of No Reconciliation, the world is watching and the UN will not hesitate in stepping-in to conduct that Referendum rather than watch Nigeria implode which means explosion and major refugee crisis that will affect and destabilize the entire W/Africa... that is the reason for AfriCom, if you think Nigeria belongs to us alone you better count your teeth with your tongue.

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
You are only spitting just like the illiterate you are hehehehe.

You have no point nor fact, just talking that others are talking. cheesy

Now read the below properly. I will continue to do my best in enlightening you.

[s][/s]

Seven Energy is already investing millions of dollars in Anambra gas reserve because FG gave them gas mining license.

http://www.sevenenergy.com/operations/upstream/anambra-basin
U are an illiterate. We are talking of what brings the money now, u are still talking of a company investing in mining natural gas, which means at present, the revenue derived from natural gas is very little, which means ur region is one of the least productive in the country. The south east is s parasitic region, followed by the north. That's a fact
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by leo1234(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
frankihima:
pls tell them to start if u don't no u will feel the pain more than any Nigeria .right now I know feeding is ur problem pls text me ur bank account so that I send u some money for food OK.sorry for hunger

Start by helping your people who have been stealing pot of soup to survive.

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by smileyoo: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
people keep on bashing buhari, as if he is in charge of affairs. pls can anybody convince me that buhari is still in charge with facts?
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dumb stark illiterate go back and complete primary 6. LOL

victorvezx:

U are an illiterate. We are talking of what brings the money now, u are still talking of a company investing in mining natural gas, which means at present, the revenue derived from natural gas is very little, which means ur region is one of the least productive in the country. The south east is s parasitic region, followed by the north. That's a fact

4 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by efela: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Is Niger delta now part of Biafra now?

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
the Fulani coward has ran back to America... the yarks are hooligans than British IPOB grin grin grin he will meet stiff resistance

3 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by win2kwire: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Niger Delta militants are afraid of fulani cattle rearers let alone army.
they wont do a thing
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Kazim88: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I have lost respect for my fellow igbos. we have allowed these rabid dog to tag us an unfortunate name, people never realize that genocide is committed via actions and inaction. the least genocide was a act of unwise actions, this next one coming will be as a result of unwise in actions. tame that rabid Kanu dog soonest and save igbo lives and businesses. every right thinking igbo man must fight him and wrestle power from low lives and no do gooders. ala igbo will be progressive again, but definitely not through Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate cohorts who are blinded by hateful propaganda

Your fellow Igbos??

If you have property in the North the best way to save it is denounce your Igbo origin
become a Muslim and take a new Hausa name..

Apart from that this Fulani Animals would kill you for nothing... infact a remote event in Denmark can lead to destruction of your property...

The highest is some lawyers and UN making a case from your death.

Also increase ur prices... extra security risk should be factor in the cost price of your product.

but I know you not Igbo... because Igbos are accustomed to Northern Almajiri madness even before Kanu came along.

1 Like

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Masterclass32:
This is strong.
Hmmmm...Eleyi gidi gaan

1 Like

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
tunjijones:
Am not saying re arresting KANU is the best thing to do now but shd the fg re arrest him, nothing wld happen. You guys said more than this if Jonathan loss to APC. The election was conducted, Jonathan lost and nothing happened. These are all Jst gibberish, tantrums and empty treats from jobless miscreants.
Has it ever occurred to you that the Man of Peace himself could have prevailed over his kinsmen to sheath their sword?

....nothing happened Where were you when ND militants brought down the economy to its knees 7months into buhari's government until Buhari blinked first?

See bros, I am Igbo full blooded and I want peace. At this juncture, it's either Restructuring or Biafra. Yes it's a cumbersome task that will definitely upset the apple cart, but na like this we go dey deh? For how long?

6 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Gourdoinc(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:

Your fellow Igbos??

If you have property in the North the best way to save it is denounce your Igbo origin
become a Muslim and take a new Hausa name..

Apart from that this Fulani Animals would kill you for nothing... infact a remote event in Denmark can lead to destruction of your property...

The highest is some lawyers and UN making a case from your death.

Also increase ur prices... extra security risk should be factor in the cost price of your product.

but I know you not Igbo... because Igbos are accustomed to Northern Almajiri madness even before Kanu came along.
as someone well versed on that subject haven witnessed and survived seven religious crisis, igbos haven't been the victims of those crisis. Christians have been, technically non Muslims have been. and this cuts across many tribes. so stop playing this victim card. it's pretty shameful
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by okerekeikpo: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
frankihima:
the problem with u people is that u guys always say something u cannot back with action. u guys make noise more than this before and KANU was arrested nothing happen.is like u guys don't have shame? Nigerian are now calling u people chest beater,idiot, pig and animal in the zoo ,u guys never tire with empty threat
good but can you give me ten reasons why Nigeria should not divide?

5 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by janykute: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrScribe:
Igbos need to wake up if they want to be relevant in the scheme of things in this country. All the FG needs is to shut these militants up with money and Kanu would be safely back in Kuje and once again, Igbos would be the losers. Igbos never learn. Once you show support for them, they immediately fall in love with you. Many have used them in this light and abandoned them. They wholeheartedly support PDP but never has PDP considered an Igbo man for president. Even in 2019, no Igbo man is being considered on the PDP platform. Where are the Niger Delta Avengers today? They have gone into oblivion. Everyone knows how to feed from the country except the Igbos?
And you think the so called people that feed from the country are more progressive than the igbos that don't feed from the country?

5 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by okerekeikpo: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
frankihima:
the problem with u people is that u guys always say something u cannot back with action. u guys make noise more than this before and KANU was arrested nothing happen.is like u guys don't have shame? Nigerian are now calling u people chest beater,idiot, pig and animal in the zoo ,u guys never tire with empty threat
can you give me ten reasons why Nigeria shouldn't divide

4 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by FUCKyouALL: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE Militant group solely Formed by the Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB) for their Childish Propaganda! grin grin grin

President Jonathan Was Chased Of Aso Rock and nothing happened....So Who is Kanu....a Common Criminal?

your name sounds like a disease. Keep wailing. Pussy

4 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by adamlawal(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
PearlStreet:

Presently, people in the SE are using their mothers for money rituals and adding more members of their families just to buy plane ticket to Indonesia.

Even the gods have left the South East due to biting poverty. Idemili is hustling in Indonesia and Amadioha is learning fanbelt business in Ladipo market.
grin grin grin ;Dbad guy
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
yinkus204:
I stand against Biafra from a ibo jew
congrats
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Bambela(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
tunjijones:
Am not saying re arresting KANU is the best thing to do now but shd the fg re arrest him, nothing wld happen. You guys said more than this if Jonathan loss to APC. The election was conducted, Jonathan lost and nothing happened. These are all Jst gibberish, tantrums and empty treats from jobless miscreants.
It is not the same thing with this one.

1 Like

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Dumb stark illiterate go back and complete primary 6. LOL

Hahaha, this Olodo don loss the argument. U have got nothing to say any more. U have been defeated with superior argument by me. Deluded mofo.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Defeated? Hehehehe

So because you kept dishing out dirty spits here instead of evidence. LOL

I said that SE and SS is the economic engine of Nigeria and showed you evidence of oil and gas in Anambra alone. So where have you defeated in all of these? I thought you would have proved me wrong that at least there is no drop of oil nor gas anywhere in the SE with evidence. Like as I said before without oil there would be nothing like Nigeria. #FACT

Truly you should be chained to the wall lest you infect others with your stark illiteracy. LOL

victorvezx:

Hahaha, this Olodo don loss the argument. U have got nothing to say any more. U have been defeated with superior argument by me. Deluded mofo.

1 Like

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Codes151(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Niger delta is not Biafra! This ones are biafran forming militants
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by backtosender: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Parasites will know how far

1 Like

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Defeated? Hehehehe

So because you kept dishing out dirty spits here instead of evidence. LOL

I said that SE and SS is the economic engine of Nigeria and showed you evidence of oil and gas in Anambra alone. So where have you defeated in all of these? I thought you would have proved me wrong that at least there is no drop of oil nor gas anywhere in the SE with evidence. Like as I said before without oil there would be nothing like Nigeria. #FACT

Truly you should chained to the wall lest you infect others with your stark illiteracy. LOL

And am telling u that the south east is not part of what u will call engine room of the country, considering the south west contribute far greater than the south east. The south south produces upto 2 million barrels of oil per day, the entire south east produce less than 50,000 barrels of oil. Lagos and ogun state contributes more than all south east states combined. Natural gas is not even part of what u will consider Nigeria major revenue earner. U have natural gas in Anambra, and Nigerians can go 2 days without light. Of what use is it? This shows the Nigerian government hardly invest in it and gain little revenue from it
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by IshaqAyinde(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
This type of treat was made by one of their oga then that if Jonathan Loose election, there would be war, the list they can do after the election was to cowardly bomb pipeline.
Its not new.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
backtosender:
Parasites will know how far
I am sure south east is part of the parasitic regions
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dumb dumb dumb..hehehe

You need help to be able to catch up mentally.

Now read this and Google the economic importance of natural gas. Also Google NLNG Bonny and Brass. Gas is the biggest thing right now in the world. For clean energy source like LPG.

Anambra has the largest gas deposits in Nigeria.

You must learn something today..lol

victorvezx:

And am telling u that the south east is not part of what u will call engine room of the country, considering the south west contribute far greater than the south east. The south south produces upto 2 million barrels of oil per day, the entire south east produce less than 50,000 barrels of oil. Lagos and ogun state contributes more than all south east states combined. Natural gas is not even part of what u will consider Nigeria major revenue earner. U have natural gas in Anambra, and Nigerians can go 2 days without light. Of what use is it? This shows the Nigerian government hardly invest in it and gain little revenue from it

1 Like

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by Kazim88: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
as someone well versed on that subject haven witnessed and survived seven religious crisis, igbos haven't been the victims of those crisis. Christians have been, technically non Muslims have been. and this cuts across many tribes. so stop playing this victim card. it's pretty shameful

You did not read when I advice you to convert to Islam.

Give your life to Allah.. The North is not for Infidel....

stop roping Nnamdi Kanu into the picture.

All the online bashing from the south against the North is enough to cause Serious riot.

You think when SS call them parasite, they are not thinking of killing every Christian/ Southerner.

Lastly you are the one playing the victim, how Biafra Independence would deny you your Life of Kunu, Fura and Nunu...

1 Like

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Dumb dumb dumb..hehehe

You need help to be able to catch up mentally.

Now read this and Google the economic importance of natural gas. Also Google NLNG Bonny and Brass. Gas is the biggest thing right now in the world. For clean energy source like LPG.

Anambra has the largest gas deposits in Nigeria.

You must learn something today..lol

U are the one that will learn today today. I will teach ur empty skull something today. Lol, who uses clean energy in Nigeria? U are now shifting goal post. Solar energy is the biggest thing right now and the future. They are talking solar power, u are talking natural gas. As of right now, Nigeria major earner is crude oil, which south east never had in commercial quantity. The so called natural gas in Anambra is just deposit, tell me which country Nigeria export it to? Lol I will teach that ur skull something today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback) / This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.