Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (31560 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You / Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by yaqq: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
yayi yayaai yessu yasi, azuburukutuma yesu yayi

1 Like

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Emmyruns: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2017
if u speak and understands hausa... it is very easy sir.....
it say "abun de mutum bey ye ba yesu ya he.....
meaning .. wat man has not done jesus has done it
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2017
zulex880:
Yayi yayi jesu yayi Hakuna matata albusalem jesu yayi angry

Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Nedfed(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Abin da mutum be yi ba Yesu ya yi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

The song is in Hausa language. It means
Done it done it ,Jesus done it
The thing no human can do,Jesus has done it
Done it ,done it ,Jesus done it
The thing no human/man can do,Jesus has done it

(Hausa speaking churches are really interesting and you'll enjoy the service and the songs ) I am Yoruba but love knowing more about other tribes . In Christ Jesus there is neither Jew no Greek,bond nor free..... but we are all one in Christ Jesus . (Gal 3.28)

Bros u got it mehnnnnn.
Now I knw the concluding parts.
God forgive me for all the rubbish parts av being singing all this Y.

4 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Nedfed(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2017
yaqq:
yayi yayaai yessu yasi, azu burukutu ma yesu yayi

Burukutu bawo?
Bros I fear you oooo,
Hope u no be shayo master?

2 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

(Hausa speaking churches are really interesting and you'll enjoy the service and the songs ) I am Yoruba but love knowing more about other tribes . In Christ Jesus there is neither Jew no Greek,bond nor free..... but we are all one in Christ Jesus . (Gal 3.28)
God bless you real good, good to know we still have people like you here on NL, Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by bobnatlo(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Doctorphil:
Funke!!!!!!
Wetin!!!
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Eventoned: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Guys, listen to my new gospel single titled "You Love Me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3cDCcwGHvc
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by nams77: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

My first response to the OP post was laughter. In fact any time dey raise that song, I immediately go dumb. Can't twist my tongue o. Thanks bro for the explanation. May try singing it next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by murmee: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Beautiful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by AyodejiGREAT: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Very correct, I'm Yoruba too and live up here.... Hausa speaking churches are leet so their music.... Solomon Lange is one of my favorite gospel artist
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by pezeji(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2017
ya yi ya yi Yesu ya yi ya yi oo, abu'n de mutun be yi ba Yesu ya yi
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by NoApology(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Wow! Now I know. Such a beautiful song we just they murder the lyrics.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by mickeymimi: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by haywhyy(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Lol Thanks for this
It's even tongue twisting
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Abun is the correct word.

However, Abin could be due to dialectic differences.

Very correct.

You can listen to the audio for more clarification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Banter1(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2017
NoApology:
This has got to be the most confusing Christian song in Nigeria. Please who knows the complete lyrics? Even some choir members I asked don't know it.
yayi yayi jesu yayi abin da mutun ba yi ba jesu yayi. Meaning= Jesus has done it, what human being can'do he has done it.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Emmysky(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Yayi yayi jesu yayi
Osumbi balaba laba yesu yayi
Na wetin me dey sing oo
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by bewla(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
don't worry goro choping cows will help u
pls grow up this praise song not politics
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2017
yaqq:
yayi yayaai yessu yasi, azuburukutuma yesu yayi

hahahahaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin In fact the wordings used to sound the way you put it grin . I've just been laughing since I saw your version. Me I used to sing the 1st line and kept quiet for the remaining
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by meetgaya: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Abun is the correct word.

However, Abin could be due to dialectic differences.
Abun da or abin da are all correct depends on the part of the North you come from. Abin is most correct to me
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
bewla:
pls grow up this praise song not politics
pls if u knw d lyric and the song pls save the growing population who is bittin dia tongue

Somewhere in the lyric I hear jesu! I wonder if the song is from waste land
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by larrybee2017(f): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

He be like say you go sabi Christian praise Wella,I beg I need praise and worship songs from all tribe and mostly delta
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
i don laff tire here, my kid bro(10yrs) said; yayi yayi yesu yayi, i dont know the remaining but yesu yayi.
abeg any other version you don hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by daniyoungofime(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
the next line is (abun de mutum bè yi ba Allah yayi) and means wat "man will not do God has done it"
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Pchizy: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Thanks very much. In Igbo :

Omewo ya Omewo ya, Chi mu emewo ya
Ihe nyiri mmadu omume, Chi mu emewo ya
Omewo ya Omewo ya, Chi mu emewo ya
Ihe nyiri mmadu omume, Chi mu emewo ya

2 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by sorextee(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bro if u reside in Abuja, let me invite u to my church. EKLESIYA YAN'UWA A NIGERIA(EYN) meaning Church of the brethren in english. Its in utako. We share same doctrine with Ecwa, Cocin. We have d English ND Hausa service..

franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by sorextee(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Theres this yoruba gospel song I love so much. Its part of the MY CASE IS DIFFERENT medley by the living faith peeps. It goes like this. OLUWA E TOBI (X2)
Ko seni TA le fi shaka we re o. E TOBI OLUWA. I love dat part so much dat I skip d rest songs. Who go help me interpret am?
Those interested in Hausa songs, I get plenty..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) / Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.