Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (31563 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You / Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by DaPuncline: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Abin da mutum be yi ba Yesu ya yi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

The song is in Hausa language. It means
Done it done it ,Jesus done it
The thing no human can do,Jesus has done it
Done it ,done it ,Jesus done it
The thing no human/man can do,Jesus has done it

(Hausa speaking churches are really interesting and you'll enjoy the service and the songs ) I am Yoruba but love knowing more about other tribes . In Christ Jesus there is neither Jew no Greek,bond nor free..... but we are all one in Christ Jesus . (Gal 3.28)
God bless you sir. I'm inspired.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by anukulapo: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
zulex880:
Yayi yayi jesu yayi
Hakuna matata albusalem jesu yayi angry
Thou art a character. grin grin grin
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by czarina(f): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hahahaha! this song sef alongside that calabar a kan nan kwe. Na to chop mouth sure.
I think say na only me the song dey confuse grin
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by danigbo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
I no be awusa person. How I go inteprete their song !
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

(Hausa speaking churches are really interesting and you'll enjoy the service and the songs ) I am Yoruba but love knowing more about other tribes . In Christ Jesus there is neither Jew no Greek,bond nor free..... but we are all one in Christ Jesus . (Gal 3.28)
smiley Thank you brother!!!
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Rajosh(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hahahaha! this song sef alongside that calabar a kan nan kwe. Na to chop mouth sure.
lol. that calabar song till today confuses me. I have my own versions because they're never the same anytime I sing it. I can't even type it.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by chrish(f): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
NoApology:
This has got to be the most confusing Christian song in Nigeria. Please who knows the complete lyrics? Even some choir members I asked don't know it.

yayi yayi Yesu yayi.
Abinda mutum bai yi ba Yesu yayi

its a hausa song meaning...
Jesus has done wat no man has done.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by johne4c(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
correct
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by catso(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Nice one smiley cheesy
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by bimchuswhat(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
NoApology:
This has got to be the most confusing Christian song in Nigeria. Please who knows the complete lyrics? Even some choir members I asked don't know it.

LOL.......
Abubuwa masu girma Yesu yayi
Abun da mutum bayi ba, Yesu yayi
I hope my hausa writing is correct. Last I wrote in hausa was in waec
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by God2man(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abin da mutun be yi ba Yesu Yayi
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Rajosh:
lol. that calabar song till today confuses me. I have my own versions because they're never the same anytime I sing it. I can't even type it.
haha..different versions on top one song. I believe God understands. Even this yayi song, I still can't get it right its like a tongue twister
czarina:
I think say na only me the song dey confuse grin
You are not alone my sister. lipsrsealed
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by michaelwestern(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
sorextee:
Theres this yoruba gospel song I love so much. Its part of the MY CASE IS DIFFERENT medley by the living faith peeps. It goes like this. OLUWA E TOBI (X2)
Ko seni TA le fi shaka we re o. E TOBI OLUWA. I love dat part so much dat I skip d rest songs. Who go help me interpret am?
Those interested in Hausa songs, I get plenty..

Lord you are big x2
There is nobody that can be compared with you
Lord you are big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by sorextee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
And walahi, my common sense told me dat,
But I wasnt sure. Thanks for pointing it out.

michaelwestern:

Lord you are big x2
There is nobody that can be compared with you
Lord you are big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
NoApology:

Its Hausa Praise

Yayi Yayi Jesus (Yesu) Yahi
Abin Da Mutum Bayi ba - Jesus (Yesu) Yayi

English
He has done it 2x Jesus has done it
What man can't do Jesus did it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) / Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.