Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Please How Do I Get Him Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Get Him Back? (2012 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
well i really screwed up i should say cos i dated like three guys in his area 2 years before i met him. he got to find out and asked me but i lied, not cos i wanted to lie but cos i was scared to loose him. though after a while i told him all the truth but then he thought i still had somethings am hiding from him. that was where the whole misunderstanding started. he became so insecure to the extent that he told me to cut off with all my male friends and actually followed me about every where i went. he loved me i know and i loved him too. then we had a little misunderstanding cos he kept accusing me of things that i could not even imagine myself doing. on one of these occasions i got angry and sent him an abusive text message. well when he refused to call me for like a week which is unlike him, i decided to call to find out what the problem was, he then told me point blank that it was over. reason, he does not trust me and never will. he has tried to but just could not. that i always keep him on his toes. i actually never cheated on him for once! well to cut everything short, i still love him and never want to loose him. he doesn't take my calls anymore. pls guys in the house, how do i get him back. he changed my life and i don't know how to get him to trust me again. i need him in my life.pls help!
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by smooooooth: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
there is no excuse for lying, now ur man can never trust you again. and how can u date 4 guyz in the same area. look, dnt try getting him back, cos this relationship will never last.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
I know u r in love.Just try to give a break for now.I believe he still in shock thats why he is reacting like that.I believe he loves u as well.Dont try to rush him.Dont call him as well.Am sure he will come back.In a situation like this dont pressurise him to come back.Just give him time to build that trust again.And make sure you keep ur head.Remember he is still watching you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Officerricky(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
Buy him recharge cards and mr. Biggs take away.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by opokonwa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster
I know you feel jilted now and I also know you feel it's your fault
However, you cannot buy trust or win trust back by pursuing your man.

Soultion: Ignore him
If he is yours, he will miss you and come after you.
Otherwise, let him be, there are over 6 billion people on Earth

Your self-confidence is worth more than any insecure man's attention.

N/B This is not to say that lying is right. Besides, those other dates might have discussed you with him.
Guys talk you know. wink He prob has his ears full.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Scooby1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
Officerricky:

Buy him recharge cards and mr. Biggs take away.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by neily(f): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
Let him be, its better 4 u to be in relationship where ur partner trusts u. Since he does not trust u, its all ur fault for lying. Don't force urself on him. Behave well now, cos i think he is still watching u. He might come back to u when he notices dat u ve changed for good.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Konjour(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
another love story turned sour, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided***shakes head and leaves thread***
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Pataki: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ OP,

He is gone. When a man makes up his mind emotionally, it is a done deal. No amount of begging can bring him back. Even if you beg him to return and he does return, his heart is far away from you. A true relationship is based on utmost truth. I am sure you would not like it if he had done likewise to you.

Sorry but you need to move on.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by r231(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^^^^true
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ poster i'm afraid you lost him, Guyz never brake up if her hasn't made up his mind. There is hope actually cos he might eventually get to trust you if you remain as a friend to him so the relationship can get back in track, but that will take time cos he would need time to understudy you. grin
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
Tanx 2 u al. @ pataki it wasnt as if it was intentional, i lied cos i wantd 2 kip d love rolling. Wel av learnt my lesson though.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by r231(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
chic ah!:

Tanx 2 u al. @ pataki it wasnt as if it was intentional, i lied cos i wantd 2 kip d love rolling. Wel av learnt my lesson though.

well every lie is not intentional but its still a lie and thats how people generally will look at it including him.

come now pple lie all the time all you need to do is pray not to get caught cheesy
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by agabaI23(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
Did he tell you how many people he dated in that area? If you asked him, he would not divulge. Move on.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
Tanx
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Duniverse(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2010
How are you sure he has not been told and what do you think if he hears from outsider? Dont you think is another problem.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by omega25red(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ poster

this might actually be the best thing that happened to you because if a man doesn't trust you your life will be hell. for a man to be matured enough to tell you he doesn't trust knowing he can't live like that is a blessing because you wouldn't want to spend your life always watching what you say who you befriend and what you do just to satisfy his trust issues. As much as it will hurt move on it's for the best
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2010
Yeh
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
More pls.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by waleski(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
chic ah!:

More pls.
So u are njoying dis *shakes head nd walks out of thread*
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ladies and their atrocities.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by galatico(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
You shouldn't have lied to him in the first place.

Don't know how possible that would be to get him back.

You can try pleading with him explaining everything to him, and if he still doesn't want you, move on with your life, you'll find another person .
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ waleski, not like am enjoyin it or smetin but i wanted more guys 2 advice me so dt i wil kno d nxt line of action to take. Like i said, i love him and still wants 2 be with him. Though he called me recently and said we shud remain friends. I dont kno wat 2 really make out of that.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by agabaI23(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
It means your obo will be there for his OKO when he needs it.

No commitment and he can walk away when he wants!
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
I hope not
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by agabaI23(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
It is good to hope^
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by ruskiee(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
Move on to the next one.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by daduke2k(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
Find sum1 else.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by Duniverse(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
galatico:

You can try pleading with him explaining everything to him, and if he still doesn't want you, move on with your life, you'll find another person .
galatico:

she did well by lying because if am or if i were the guy and she told me at first that she has dated three girls in ma area i will take her to be a slot honestly.
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by agabaI23(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2010
Duniverse:

she did well by lying because if am or if i were the guy and she told me at first that she has dated three girls in ma area i will take her to be a slot honestly.

And you will expect her to clap for you when you tell her you have hammered 10 girls in that area.

Hypocrisy?
Re: Please How Do I Get Him Back? by chicah(f): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2010
@ ruskiee am nt a desperado. Those were d mistakes i made in d past. I was actualy searching 4 tru love. Nd nw dt i found one, i cant possibly let go. It aint dt easy. @ daduke2k i dont want to. We all make some silly mistakes dt we later regret remember?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex And Kiss: Which Is The Right Show Of True Love / My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend / Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.