Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) (4276 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Michael004: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Donpresh95:
k

Don't worry yourself about our problem.

but wait o, does it mean that gutter water is now a tradition?
Prove to me it occurred in Yoruba land. Why are you replying with emotions?? grin This occurred in bauchi but emotion will make you say it is afonja. But yet, you lick shoe hehehehe. The language showed he's an aboki

3 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Donpresh95(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Michael004:
Prove to me it occurred in Yoruba land. Why are you replying with emotions?? grin This occurred in bauchi but emotion will make you say it is afonja. But yet, you lick shoe hehehehe. The language showed he's an aboki

Prove to me that I mentioned Afonja in my post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. / INEC finally postpones Nigeria’s general election to February 23 / Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.