Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Stephen Odey Of Mfm And Npfl Top Striker Signed A Four Year Deal With FC Zurich - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Odey Of Mfm And Npfl Top Striker Signed A Four Year Deal With FC Zurich (572 Views)

NFF ‘Goal Of The Year' By Sikiru Olatubosun Of MFM FC (Video) / My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) / Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Odey Of Mfm And Npfl Top Striker Signed A Four Year Deal With FC Zurich by bankole200(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2017
The MFM FC striker, who has netted 18 goals this season, jetted out of the country last night and had his medical early today to complete his long-awaited transfer to Europe. Odey, 19, who has been capped by Nigeria at full international and ‘B’ levels, has interested clubs in Sweden, Norway and only recently underwent trails at Danish club FC Midtjylland, which ended in a fiasco.

His International Transfer Certificate (ITC) is now being awaited and he will be left out of a squad for the sub-regional WAFU Cup tournament in Ghana beginning September 9.

He is a direct-playing striker with good speed and deadly inside the box.

FC Zurich are top of the league in Switzerland after six rounds of matches with 12 points, a point ahead of closest rivals Young Boys and Basel.

They are staging a remarkable comeback to the top flight in Switzerland after they topped the lower league last season.

Nigeria stars Rashidi Yekini and Ike Shorunmu have featured for FC Zurich.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho: I Don't Need To Say Anything To Phil Jones After Stoke Blunder / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles In Victory Mood / Ekong: Playing In The Super Eagles Has Changed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.