Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please Help A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander (6231 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Stevengerd(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Arrant Nonsense.. when u need vote that when u knw u ave people on nairaland. what we u give in return??
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by edimolu(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
how can i shoot myself on my legs without feeling pains? whats exactly ur point? are you trying to crave way 4 her to reply ur pms or what?
You must really have a low self esteem to think every niccur thinks like you, reply pms? Hahhahaha....that is fuvking cheap man.....ur comment suvks bro...it is either you vote or fvck off, who needed a pathetic epistle anywaiz

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by stevenspiritus: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
you look beautiful
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by edimolu(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You just open a thread and tell people to click on a link, to vote for you, without even telling people whats all about, lol do you think all guys gives a flying fork about you here? the least you could have done, was to ask with respect just like the way aminat508 did hers and not forming like ure aba made beyonce....well sorry to hurt your feelings but i voted for that fumilayo lady, she is pure beauty and her smile and her pic looks more honourable.. unlike you that posted two pics, d first a disaster and the second one,ure trying to show people your boobs and too much photo editing... well confirm guys like me here knows that fumilayo lady deserve the spot....
If you arent as blind as stupid , you would know she was humble with her words,....you shot yourself by making your hatred for her obvious...epistle lawwwd
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by edimolu(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Lol i tire self o, she just came online, open a thread and command people to vote 4 her and some guys were even posting, done, anything 4 u... i was like wtf...that fumilayo lady just full of class.
Niccur go edit your first comment and let it be known it is hatred you gat for her and nothing else, and shut the hell up already, hiding under the pretence of her being disrespectful, as a man you should choose your words well and stand by em....

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by edimolu(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cnnbreakingnews:
ignore that guy, him done lick ass, chop shitt and used coke to digest to digest it, his brain is full of shitt, no dey waste finger strength on dead people
How bou u quote me instead , sucker
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by UrRealG: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Done.. Btw you look wow wink

wink
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by edimolu(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cnnbreakingnews:
i dont quote fools, i make them come to me, ur mighty head up her tight small maggi ass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hope u can breathe sha, let foolishness not kill you
You dont quote fools yet you just did, itsjude, doesnt that make you an ediaat?....skinny fool

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You just open a thread and tell people to click on a link, to vote for you, without even telling people whats all about, lol do you think all guys gives a flying fork about you here? the least you could have done, was to ask with respect just like the way aminat508 did hers and not forming like ure aba made beyonce....well sorry to hurt your feelings but i voted for that fumilayo lady, she is pure beauty and her smile and her pic looks more honourable.. unlike you that posted two pics, d first a disaster and the second one,ure trying to show people your boobs and too much photo editing... well confirm guys like me here knows that fumilayo lady deserve the spot....
hmm

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Arrant Nonsense.. when u need vote that when u knw u ave people on nairaland. what we u give in return??
What do u want in return?

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

You re beautiful.

Done.

But what are we voting for?
Thanks dear.

It's an online competition. The face of FLEEK NIGERIA, an online magazine.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Okay, thank you very much.

I'd felt the link would shed a little light on the competition and if you didn't get what it was about, you would have asked like Shinarlaura did.

You have the right to vote for anyone actually, it's your personal decision smiley

As for the Aba Beyoncé comment cheesy, guy I no the form anything, my friends know me too well.

Thanks again though smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Frankly I have nothing to give, just thought it'd be nice to have your support. And I've always been here smiley
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by shinarlaura(f): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Twaci:
Thanks dear.

It's an online competition. The face of FLEEK NIGERIA, an online magazine.

Ok dear.. I wish you goodluck

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oh and Saintsammuri, we were asked to upload two pictures, those who didn't have their reasons for disobeying. smiley
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok dear.. I wish you goodluck
Thank you smiley
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
See as men they lick asss

ti o ba ti u nilo mi Idibo wá ki o ya o;

the thing weak me o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
edimolu:

I mean , i do not know where to click on vote, just tell me what to tap on when tgr link sure opens is all i ask
The red bar with "vote for this picture".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Saintsammurai(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Twaci:
Okay, thank you very much.

I'd felt the link would shed a little light on the competition and if you didn't get what it was about, you would have asked like Shinarlaura did.

You have the right to vote for anyone actually, it's your personal decision smiley

As for the Aba Beyoncé comment cheesy, guy I no the form anything, my friends know me too well.

Thanks again though smiley
Once again, i was just being real, sorry if i hurt your feelings...this world will become a better place if we tell ourselves the truth and put sentiment asides...and as you said, i have the right to vote for whom i choose,, and i voted for fumilayo with my three numbers...do have a nice day and i hope you loose
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Saintsammurai(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Twaci:
Oh and Saintsammuri, we were asked to upload two pictures, those who didn't have their reasons for disobeying. smiley
upload a screenshot where it was written that you guys should upload two pics... pls stop lying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Stevengerd(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Twaci:
Frankly I have nothing to give, just thought it'd be nice to have your support. And I've always been here smiley

Ok. just voted twaci, we're one

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Once again, i was just being real, sorry if i hurt your feelings...this world will become a better place if we tell ourselves the truth and put sentiment asides...and as you said, i have the right to vote for whom i choose,, and i voted for fumilayo with my three numbers...do have a nice day and i hope and pray you loose

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dude na wah for you o cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Stevengerd(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
What do u want in return?
Are u capable sis?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Are u capable sis?
Naaa
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Saintsammurai(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dude na wah for you o cheesy cheesy
lol Bros wetin i do?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Once again, i was just being real, sorry if i hurt your feelings...this world will become a better place if we tell ourselves the truth and put sentiment asides...and as you said, i have the right to vote for whom i choose,, and i voted for fumilayo with my three numbers...do have a nice day and i hope you loose
Alright thanks smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Twaci(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ok. just voted twaci, we're one
Thank you dear
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
I wonder what happened between d op and saintsammurai angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.