Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! (5388 Views)

Kaduna Moves To Reform Almajiri Schools, Teachers To Be Awarded NCE / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) / Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Debbietiyan(f): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

yah that's what I want!
how & why you elites hated Alumajiri?
jealorsy?

Apart from them pulling at my purse each time I go to the market place, I have no issues with them.

You on the other hand, are just oozing hatred for -in your own words, 'we elites.'

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
What a shame this guy dey disgrace Afonja. Product of wack community primary school
snipper don't shoot where you will be bombarded
ok
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Debbietiyan:

Apart from them pulling at my purse each time I go to the market place, I have no issues with them.

You on the other hand, are just oozing hatred for -in your own words, 'we elites.'
are you elites not the problem of this country with your big grammar that end up in looting coffer dry!
what you have done for this country with your grammar?
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Debbietiyan(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

are you elites not the problem of this country with your big grammar that end up in looting coffer dry!
what you have done for this country with your grammar?

Produced grammatically correct books?

Anyways, I am not one to engage in baseless arguments. I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Debbietiyan:

Produced grammatically correct books?

Anyways, I am not one to engage in baseless arguments. I'm done.
ok
you were running away because you ashamed of your elite grammartical looting!
come and defend camp!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by victorioushands: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
You can tell your president to read nigeria's problems in Arabic and give us solutions in Arabic. Don't worry about translations into English, we the 'Emekas' will try to understand.

Islamic bigot! Arab slave!

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mad people everywhere!!
Nobody wants to know that he/she is mad
They are quick to notice other people's madness..

Mad men all around us
Shm

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
victorioushands:
You can tell your president to read nigeria's problems in Arabic and give us solutions in Arabic. Don't worry about translations into English, we the 'Emekas' will try to understand.

Islamic bigot! Arab slave!
Latin slave jewish bigot!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Okoh1:
Mad people everywhere!!
Nobody wants to know that he/she is mad
They are quick to notice other people's madness..

Mad men all around us
Shm
frustration!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by telkevog(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
Nigeria is naturally bless and potential in Knowledge, today I call an Almajiri, and I give him a drug notice to read, not only he read the arabic parts fluenty he explain and translate it... the dosage, side effects, and the efficacity.
given the same notice to Emeka a SS2 mate he can't explain what he read in English.
I was socked!
oladeebo.
Idiot, why won't you be "socked" when almajiri read Arabic which is the only thing he knows, while Emeka reads and explains English which is our common language. For Almajiri to read and explain Arabic for you, and you writing this jargon, it means the almajiri is better than you, and Emeka is best among you all. SHAME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by telkevog(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

ashame of what?
Almajiri can read drug notice you can't read to understand?
MUMU! If you like follow Almajiri's translation, you will take over-dose of the drug and die off. RIP in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
telkevog:
Idiot, why won't you be "socked" when almajiri read Arabic which is the only thing he knows, while Emeka reads and explains English which is our common language. For Almajiri to read and explain Arabic for you, and you writing this jargon, it means the almajiri is better than you, and Emeka is best among you all. SHAME!!!
why blowing hot air when you didn't even understand what I write here?
drug notice I said Almajiri read
ok
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
telkevog:
MUMU! If you like follow Almajiri's translation, you will take over-dose of the drug and die off. RIP in advance.
but why igbo hated Almajiri to hate top level?
Alumajiri would not take your post now may be in the future!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by emekachimek: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:
Nigeria is naturally bless and potential in Knowledge, today I call an Almajiri, and I give him a drug notice to read, not only he read the arabic parts fluenty he explain and translate it... the dosage, side effects, and the efficacity.
given the same notice to Emeka a SS2 mate he can't explain what he read in English.
I was socked!
oladeebo.
Wrong grammar
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by bkool7(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

grammar, the headache of boko boys like you, and the unsolvable dilemma of you elites of this nation!
perfect in grammar, perfect in looting!
aint you socked that Almajiri your enemy number one can read and translate drug notice?

Being fluent in English is not a criteria for judging intelligence .

The boy is fluent in Arabic and his ability to further explain the translation to your comprehension further shows he is intelligent.

I wish northern elites would spend more on mass education that are relevant to our needs.

Let's stop this mental slavery
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
emekachimek:

Wrong grammar
scam elite!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
bkool7:

Being fluent in English is not a criteria for judging intelligence .

The boy is fluent in Arabic and his ability to further explain the translation to your comprehension further shows he is intelligent.

I wish northern elites would spend more on mass education that are relevant to our needs.

Let's stop this mental slavery
very good of you!
this is the first post I've ever seen since I post this thread!
We need to exploit our potentiality in this coutry, at least many of us had remarable knowledge of these three languages, English, French and Arabic and all were international languages exploit in form of social technological, politcal and economic importace of the world
but our elites didn't love that to happen
I don't know for what reason!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by MrSly(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
oladeebo:

cambridge invigilator
ok go to the issue or you didn't want to hear anything about Alimajiri?
why this hatred?
Almajiri, I do not hate you. I only told you the obvious.
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by oladeebo: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2017
MrSly:

Almajiri, I do not hate you. I only told you the obvious.
but your opinion show your hatred!
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Tunsboy17(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2017
zionmade1:

From the bolded I think u should be surprised. Afterall illiteracy still holds a better part of u. next time ask the guy to teach u some grammar. If tribal bigotry doesn't destroy ur destiny, Wat will?

Jesu this kind insult still dey......guy u wicked ooo lwkmd

Pele joor mabinu I can feel your pain
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by Tunsboy17(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2017
abokibuhari:
No mind that olodo product of a quota system
oladeebo mabinu
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by MrSly(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
oladeebo:

but your opinion show your hatred!
No dont. I only hate the way you guys start killing at the command your selfish lords as if you guys don't have your own brain, let alone knowing how to use it.
Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by victorioushands: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
oladeebo:

Latin slave jewish bigot!

So it pained you this much? Please do like this

Re: Almajiri Read Drug Notice And Explain It Uses I Was Socked! by emekachimek: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2017
oladeebo:

scam elite!
Wrong tenses everywhere. Thought of correcting but you are incorrigible like your brother in Daura.

(1) (2) (Reply)

⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) / DELSU Final Year Student Drowns While Swimming(graphic photo) / Unijos Supplementary List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.