Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo (26999 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by CastedDude: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2017
A man identified as Andy has lost his life after he reportedly dived into a dam in Akpegede area of Otukpo, Benue State. It was gathered that Andy was until his demise a staff of the Benue Links Transport Limited. The company is owned by the Benue State government.

According to reports, Andy who works at the Otukpo branch of Benue Links, was said to have gone to the dam on August 31st, 2017 in the company of 3 other friends to wash a company car but dived into the water after washing the vehicle.

He did not surface till the next day when his lifeless body was seen floating on the dam, a source told our reporter.

The body was taken the morgue at Otukpo general hospital, while investigation to uncover the misery that led to the death of the deceased is still ongoing.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/staff-of-benue-links-found-dead-in-otukpo-dam.html

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by dingbang(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Www.nationalhelm.co
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
But why did he do that
May his soul RIP
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2017
I smell voodoo. Probably someone remotely pushed him inside the dam through the help of Africa remote control.

RIP MAN.

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2017
I would have reserved my comment not until I saw...................

CastedDude:
A man identified as Andy has lost his life after he reportedly dived into a dam in Akpegede area of Otukpo, Benue State. It was gathered that Andy was until his demise a staff of the Benue Links Transport Limited. The company is owned by the Benue State government.

According to reports, Andy who works at the Otukpo branch of Benue Links, was said to have gone to the dam on August 31st, 2017 in the company of 3 other friends to wash a company car but dived into the water after washing the vehicle.

He did not surface till the next day when his lifeless body was seen floating on the dam, a source told our reporter.

The body was taken the morgue at Otukpo general hospital, while investigation to uncover the misery that led to the death of the deceased is still ongoing.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/staff-of-benue-links-found-dead-in-otukpo-dam.html

Naija investigation ehn............. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by ufuosman(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Just like that
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by vchykp(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
washing with river, toor.. mamiwater don vex be dat nah, RIP dead..!

i dont konw why i keep suspecting the two drivers he went to the river with, i mean.. he cant just jump into the dam, its not swimming pool nah.!

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
dont worry he will resurrect
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by maxiuc(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Today is all round benue affair

The should query those that went with him

This story get as e be

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Amazing diving
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by GreatEvilBeast(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
I saw an episode of CSI:NY some years back where forensic scientists with state of the art equipment solved an eleven year murder case.

Whenever I see posts on Nairaland about unidentified bodies found in unfanthomable circumstances I just shake my head knowing how it will just be attributed to either suicide or a freak accident. We live in a third world country guys just know that. cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Philipmems(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
May his soul RIP, having said this... why are people so careless. You see a dam, you don't know how shallow the water is or what lies beneath, there could be rocks, stumps, any thing... you dive inside probably head first, knocks you out cold and you drown... now your kids are fatherless and your wife a widow, she now has to struggle to bring up the kids on her own. So sad. The moral of the story is that before you make any decision as a man or a woman, whether rational or irrational, moral or immoral, please remember you have loved ones that look up to you for support and warmth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by free2ryhme: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
So sad
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Evergreen4(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Benue state again, omenka leave IPOB alone and go and solve the problems bedevilling your state.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Lexusgs430: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Never play with water, it respects nobody....... Even noobody no go play with river .....
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by free2ryhme: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
CastedDude:

He dived and only surfaced the next day dead, abi?

What happened we will never know
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by carpmam: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari shld b held responsible for man's death, he committed suicide out f frustration
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by sewizzy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
They hacked that dude, maybe one mammy water they eyee him before he dived into d river.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by petitejolie(f): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
dive ke? do dey swim in d dam?
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by simbol(f): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
the dude looks fat in the pic .... or is he still storing the water in his body

if so. he must be the type of visitors that comes to your house and finish your things leaving you empty.

that aside, is he thinking he will float with that beer filled tummy??

but all same, I smell village people... cheesy
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by ajalawole(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
More to this story................... Then the two other people are suspect sad

RIP Andy
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Originalsly: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm.....man dived into dam. ... body found floating on dam.....smh (scratching my head!) .... how long will it take for the Police to get his 3 friends to confess to the murder?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Abducted 4-Year-Old Child Stoned To Death By Angry Mob. Photo / Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) / Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.