Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service (39619 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Bikini Church End Time Church / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

boring nd urz

undecided

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

undecided
is dis sonofluci
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Iko5000: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op Thanks for your explanation on this .
Boyooosa:

It is not, my bro/sis. Firstly, look at the concept of bible itself. It is referred ton as the Holy Bible, the Holy Guide of a Christian. Its the Constitution of all Christians if you agree with me. Now, it is even more important than a constitution but also a spiritual book to a believer of Christian faith. Historically, bible must have been generated from series of divine revelation and inspirations, gathered in a material for the purpose of record and guide for the envisaged generation. In the time of Moses, we had stone as piece of record (where 10 commandments were first inscribed - Exodus 31:18). Technology came in and scroll was discovered, a part of the bible was inscribed in the scroll. All these were gathered, in conjunction with other media to get the present day bible we have today in paper form. If you then agree that ;a bible' is a holy book, why then would you allow other features that have tendency of distraction to be incorporated in the so called e-bibles we have now? Fine, technology is an advancement but to everything is adequacy and more importantly things of God strictly require reverence and moderation, consciousness. The truth is that whatever thing you referred to as bible can never share any feature that will detach your mind from it most especially when you in the place of worship (i.e. when u need it most) or during the time of worship. Now, let me be specific about what I mean about features: Taking an Ipad for example: except if you dedicate device for bible strictly, alot of features can pop up which may cause distractions to you or even the sister sitting next to you. Gadgets like phones, ipod or tablets are even worse when u r connected to network or online. Calls can come in, a friend might ping you for chat, game might even incidentally come up while struggling to search for a bible verse and b4 u know it, you will start struggling with putting off such features while sermon is going on. In a nutshell, those devices cause distractions in most cases and moreover, bible symbolises a christian and its more of an identity which can not be replaced with ANYTHING. It is spiritual, it is sacred while religion itself is a Faith Based setting and not Philosophy.
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

is dis sonofluci

grin
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

grin
na u jare
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

na u jare

LOL

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL
baba ur wife don graduate
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba ur wife don graduate

God forbid. Which wife. I don't marry dwarfs grin

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

God forbid. Which wife. I don't marry dwarfs grin
cc sexybbstar
Y u con use dis useless moniker na
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

cc sexybbstar
Y u con use dis useless moniker na

Which useless moniker. Why you come go tag her na. Ooooh ni make I lock up since o. Trouble maker ni u be

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Which useless moniker. Why you come go tag her na. Ooooh ni make I lock up since o. Trouble maker ni u be
lol no vex baba
Y u con deactivate dat tym na
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol no vex baba
Y u con deactivate dat tym na

Abeg things tire me jare.

Like twister da fireman talk.

The weight is bothering me. They will never know. I get so much money but yet I am not free. Ehh...

sad
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Abeg things tire me jare.

Like twister da fireman talk.

The weight is bothering me. They will never know. I get so much money but yet I am not free. Ehh...

sad
lol
I miss dose ur obama memes die
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
I miss dose ur obama memes die

Really

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Really
nairaland just boring jare
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

nairaland just boring jare

I go soon deactivate if I tire this one grin

Check dp. That na me and my friend. Let me know so I modify. I just like make u know ur nigga grin
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

I go soon deactivate if I tire this one grin

Check dp. That na me and my friend. Let me know so I modify. I just like make u know ur nigga grin
lol she make sense
I wan start 2 dey read comments
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol she make sense
I wan start 2 dey read comments

Broda. I say make u see me not her undecided

If say na my girl and me pics I put now. Na so u for vary vaseline undecided
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Broda. I say make u see me not her undecided

If say na my girl and me pics I put now. Na so u for vary vaseline undecided
d gal get beta lips sha
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

d gal get beta lips sha

Oya wait make I upload my pic and my real girl. cheesy
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

d gal get beta lips sha

View my profile grin
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Oyindidi(f): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

d gal get beta lips sha
shocked
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

View my profile grin
she old pass u Bro undecided
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

she old pass u Bro kiss

Haha yeah. She works in a bank.. Na big girl.
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked
lol good evening
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Haha yeah. She works in a bank.. Na big girl.
wow
bank gals re hot Bro
I can say 98% of dem
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

she old pass u Bro undecided

Afa that babe? When her username start with h, I don forget am. That one I hijack from ur hand for that thread grin
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Afa that babe? When her username start with h, I don forget am. That one I hijack from ur hand for that thread grin
oh hummeh
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

wow
bank gals re hot Bro
I can say 98% of dem

I no get pics again bro. Sars don make me delete. I for show u cute pics with different babes grin grin

Make you use feel your eyes.

We don see all kinds of pussy. You nor see as my eyes fall like say I weed? Na pussy fall am bro.

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

oh hummeh

She deactivate? Can't find her ni grin
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

I no get pics again bro. Sars don make me delete. I for show u cute pics with different babes grin grin

Make you use feel your eyes.

We don see all kinds of pussy. You nor see as my eyes fall like say I weed? Na pussy fall am bro.
Ahan sars still dey disturb una 4 dah syd
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ahan sars still dey disturb una 4 dah syd

Be like you never know weiten them do me? grin i run leave my spider for them ni for one party na the next day I go bail am. My bros don carry the spider sha, them wan kee me. I don get rest of mind now ni grin

But if them see pics like this for ur phone them go say who be all these girls bla bla bla. Are u fraudster. Nonsense questions. U dey friend all of them? undecided

That kind ting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.