Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service (39528 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Bikini Church End Time Church / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

She deactivate? Can't find her ni grin
I don't think so
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Be like you never know weiten them do me? grin i run leave my spider for them ni for one party na the next day I go bail am. My bros don carry the spider sha, them wan kee me. I don get rest of mind now ni grin

But if them see pics like this for ur phone them go say who be all these girls bla bla bla. Are u fraudster. Nonsense questions. U dey friend all of them? undecided

That kind ting
Yeah my friend told me dem dey check wella 4 calabar
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

I don't think so

Okay na. How Janet?
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Victornezzar: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Okay na. How Janet?
She dey wer I leave am oo cheesy
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Slayer2: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

She dey wer I leave am oo cheesy

Kai bad guy.

Talk tmrw. I don tire. Make I go sleep ehn. Doh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Bjgirl1: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Go and sin no more.lol
truthsayer009:

The hall was already full lol. I had no choice. And her dress was so tight. And when it was time for praise and worship that she started to dance in that dress. Mehn cry

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by ApBlaze10: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
The ancients answer altar calls with tears rolling down their faces. The modern do the same chewing gum - this is so pathetic...very sad. God help today church

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by zyzybee(f): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Boyooosa:

And emotion should be detached from consecration/Reverence bah? Continlue, I know say na dat no 5 & 8 dey do you something; continlue with dat ur Brazilian hair and micro mini.... God Himself is watching.

It is called emotion not worship! Back the thrash you wrote with scriptures. It is baseless. Your problem is Brazilian hair. You wrote nonsense!!!
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by MikaelsonRx(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Interesting. People never seem to amaze me. The post has some loopholes.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by ArcToyin(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Even the bible says 'old things' have passed away....... angry
It is ironically unfunny.
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by 198800Mam(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
ipreach:
Please can you give me permission to publish this on our platform, please?
CARRY ON
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by Hotspotbro(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
You are still in the stone age
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by 198800Mam(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
It is your type that goes to catholic church based prayer ministries to cry believing it would get God to answer their prayers. Funny seeing ignoramuses like you inflict bodily inquires on themselves believing same as a way of attracting God's attention ...Climbing mountains in Enugu on their kneels .They call that penance ... Mumu people ... Read your Bible , no. ...Na bulletin where adverts or announcement takes half the spread na una go settle for

what is your points or corrections now
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by 198800Mam(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
whizcartel:
Please bros. What is "godly dance"?
dancing not for showing off ur type of clothes, shoes, bags or weavons
Re: Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service by 198800Mam(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hotspotbro:
You are still in the stone age
BRING UR BIBLE TO COMPUTER AGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.