Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace (807 Views)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace by VastFinder: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017

The wedding of celebrity fashion designer, Yomi Makun aka Yomi Casual and his woman, Grace, would be holding on the 14th of October, 2017. The couple who had their introduction ceremony on August 20, 2017, released a beautiful pre-wedding video to announce their wedding date.

See Photos & Video below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYk1_rsjbnA/

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/check-out-pre-wedding-video-photoshoot.html

cc; lalasticlala, Dominique, Fynestboi, farano, Rocktation
Re: Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Not as creative as I expected.
Re: Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace by Orodje(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
cool
Re: Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace by Yuneehk(f): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
The wife's got a very beautiful name. Happy married life to them
Re: Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Beautiful though the image quality is kinda Poor. Love the lady's smile, me likey kiss
Re: Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace by NairalandCS(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
DouglasH92:
Not as creative as I expected.

We go dey wait your own pre-wedding photos.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Of Yomi Casual And Fiancee, Grace by mofeoluwadassah: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
romantic

(1) (Reply)

Make It Very Hot! 7 Ways You Can Spice Up Your Sex Life / My Pre Wedding Pics / Help Help Help.. Big Scandal...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.