Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife (34072 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by emeraldlife: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
greatmarshall:
I wonder why a father would want to choose a wife for his son... It is his life... He's old enough to know what he wants... Some parents are just so unreasonable... Imagine his stupid reason for not allowing his son marry the lady is because "SHE'S OLDER THAN HIM" What nonsense...
I am surprised at your conclusion. The quoted reason is not just the reason.

The dad did what was necessary to control his child excessive insolence but death decided to nick him using the soldiers.

Quick tip: can u live under the same roof with a child that threatens ur existence? Pls don't believe every thing the media feeds u.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by tafabaloo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eventoned:
Listen to my song and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3cDCcwGHvc

Nice ! God bless you.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by emeraldlife: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Islie:

seems you have a better understanding of what really happened

or

you just want to paint the dead in a bad way

He has bro. He even called him by his known name in our neighbourhood. I liked him. He's hard working but disrespecting ur dad and insulting him in his own house is just d zenith of stupidity. I believe the dad wanted to teach him a lesson, but God knows better. I hope the soldiers face serious court marshalling.

May Igbo Awka's soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Adadioranma79(f): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Its actually trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am! Yea,
You welcome
IMASTEX:
Yanga dey sleep. Trouble go wake am. Na watin him dey find?!!! Wahala!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by vertueptime: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
eezeribe:
The so called farther and soldiers must be punished for this barbaric act...
Human life in Nigeria is now almost at the same level with Agama lizard...

Best comment of the day
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by coolh3ad(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ishilove:
Which kind of anger will make a son pour hot water on the dad. It's an abomination.

I think it's a lie, though. I suspect it is something cooked up by the dad to justify him siccing rabid soldiers on his own son. Shameful and tragic. Actions taken in anger usually have far reaching consequences.

There's no winner here. Just losers

The same.kind of anger that will make a father and son exchange blow in public. I witnessed it. ...
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by freshinko: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2017
eezeribe:
The so called farther and soldiers must be punished for this barbaric act...
Human life in Nigeria is now almost at the same level with Agama lizard...
Me sef, i dey fear to kill Agama lizard. cool cool
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Adebowale89(m): 2:04am On Sep 04, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
what is wrong with most of our nigerian parents sef.....they think they can just make decisions for us on whom to marry and whom not to marry

u they mind them, we go bring old white granny home, them no go complain

we go leave our hair to grow, na so talk talk, things they did when they were young

they're just an hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Babyurgly1(f): 4:00am On Sep 04, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Eventoned: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2017
tafabaloo:

Nice ! God bless you.
Thanks
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Edusouls(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2017
we are paying for our wickedness,deeds to fellow man,greed,selfishness,deceit,hardheart,pride,arrogance and disobidience.the wages of sin is death...
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by IMASTEX: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Its actually trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am! Yea,
You welcome
Thanks
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Henri8: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Really? The son just walked into the kitchen, boiled water then came back and poured on his father.
I smell lies here.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Unimaginable123: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2017
NubiLove:
If or when I get married... I would have already taken her to marriage registry before I tell my father, uncles and aunties. It is only my mom that would know before I do it.
in this Nigeria? Try it and see
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by Daeyou(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2017
transient123:
Sad story.

But, why will an ipob use a zoo army to kill his child? I had expected him to use ipob secret service, confused lots grin

Imagine a well brought up child pouring hot water on his OWN FATHER because of a woman, chai, see upbringing!

Isn't that an irony.

Both the commander(father) and the commanded(army) should face the full wrath of the law.
You are mad for the word *Zoo* you used.......
People lyk you should have die since !!!!
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife by MEGASTAN76(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
the extent an anger can lead a person to his doom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy From Ogun Sold For N1m, Recovered In Anambra After 2 Years / ‘I Used Names Of Politicians’, Five Star Hotels To Steal’ (photo) / Zamfara Police Arrest Sani Mati AKA Mai-Yanmata (Notorious Bandit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.