Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights (4816 Views)

Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by IloveMoney: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2017

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveMoney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9BE61ABUZM

Cc
We the south south
Markfemi2
oladeebo
Omenka
Omenkalives
T8ksy
T9ksy
Alcatraz005
ngeneukwenu

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Balkan(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
The world is talking about Biafra. Biafra is in the front burner any where you go.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
nice

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Markfemi2: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Good

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Dillusionist(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
wonderful

18 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by captleonerd(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
clowns

Nigeria is a sovereign nation. only the Senate can move the motion for a referendum. there's very little the west can do

1 Like

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
clowns

Nigeria is a sovereign nation. only the Senate can move the motion for a referendum. there's very little the west can do
you should go to international human rights headquarters in Washington DC and tell them na, undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Ogene001: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
I advise the so called "south south" to key into this Biafra project because Igbos may end up getting it alone and taking everything

27 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by MeanChris(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
clowns

I'm not sure we'd want to be in enmity with the west

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by kettykin: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
clowns

did the same Nigerian senate move the motion for the handing over of bakassi to cameroon ? somehow , i believe if not handled properly , Biafra will cut Nigeria to size , the emergence of Biafra will mean the end of the giant of Africa.

43 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Eastfield1: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
clowns

keep shouting clown every where

19 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by captleonerd(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
MeanChris:

I'm not sure we'd want to be in enmity with the west
lol you must be a kid if you think the west will support the break up of this country without vtheir own selfish agenda
Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by captleonerd(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
kettykin:

did the same Nigerian senate move the motion for the handing over of bakassi to cameroon ? somehow , i believe if not handled properly , Biafra will cut Nigeria to size , the emergence of Biafra will mean the end of the giant of Africa.
lmao keep deceiving yourself. I want Biafra to go. let your senators move the motion. Kanus way is not the right way

1 Like

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by IloveMoney: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
clowns

Yes referendum is in the hands of Nigeria, but international groups/organisations can help as pressure groups through covert pressure on the government and negotiation and also funding some covert activities/operations. Again the awareness is going viral and incase of an eventuality from the Nigerian government on Biafra, the world will come for Nigeria. This is how the restoration of the state of Israel started. you one Nigerians are still denying the reality, by the time Biafra will come, it will be like a dream and will be too late for you guys.

The igbos of today are more advanced, civilized and connected. It can be seen how they have been dealing with the Nigerian government in a more intelligent manner. I doubt any other tribe in Nigeria can rally around together to form a formidable force like the igbos are doing. The igbos may not have Military power at the moment, but they have soft power due to their spread round the world and they are using it to the fullest.

Nigeria is still living in the past, thinking with war and arms, they can suppress the igbos. They are hoping to repeat 1967 in igbo land to turn igboland to another syria, but they forget that the world has moved past that and igbos of today are far more intelligent than they think and very sophisticated.

1967 is not 2017..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by captleonerd(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
desquad:
you should go to international human rights headquarters in Washington DC and tell them na, undecided
I'm not in support of killing unarmed protesters but the west can't decide our faith for us. we are a country of 200m people. the humanitarian crisis will overwhelm Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by IloveMoney: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
lol you must be a kid if you think the west will support the break up of this country without vtheir own selfish agenda

what ever their agenda is,even if it means giving them all the oil in igboland, we will oblige. all we want is freedom....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Kazim88: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
BIAFRA is a very emotional subject in Europe... they felt guilty of that genocidal civil war...

The awareness is actually drawing lots of international support...

Nigeria is over.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Stingman: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
I'm not in support of killing unarmed protesters but the west can't decide our faith for us. we are a country of 200m people. the humanitarian crisis will overwhelm Africa!!!

Peaceful and proper separation will have no problem..and IPOB will only employ peaceful method....

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by NaijaMutant(f): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
I've been a neutral on the biafra struggle.

But the continuous anti-biafra attacks and derision from enemies of biafra became the catalyst that have jolted many neutrals into Biafra Activism.

If Nigeria rejects me, then I can't reject myself.

From now henceforth, it's Biafra all the way!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by NaijaMutant(f): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:

Just shut up and let those with useful opinion on the matter have a say.

Don't litter this front page with your poor reasoning

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by NaijaMutant(f): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:

who born this pikin abeg

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Deltagiant: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
The beat goes on...And Buhari keeps increasing the volume of the beat.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by captleonerd(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveMoney:

Yes referendum is in the hands of Nigeria, but international groups/organisations can help as pressure groups through covert pressure on the government and negotiation and also funding some covert activities/operations. Again the awareness is going viral and incase of an eventuality from the Nigerian government on Biafra, the world will come for Nigeria. This is how the restoration of the state of Israel started. you one Nigerians are still denying the reality, by the time Biafra will come, it will be like a dream and will be too late for you guys.

The igbos of today are more advanced, civilized and connected. It can be seen how they have been dealing with the Nigerian government in a more intelligent manner. I doubt any other tribe in Nigeria can rally around together to form a formidable force like the igbos are doing. The igbos may not have Military power at the moment, but they have soft power due to their spread round the world and they are using it to the fullest.

Nigeria is still living in the past, thinking with war and arms, they can suppress the igbos. They are hoping to repeat 1967 in igbo land to turn igboland to another syria, but they forget that the world has moved past that and igbos of today are far more intelligent than they think and very sophisticated.

1967 is not 2017..
through Diplomatic means not the way KANU is doing it.
Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by captleonerd(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Just shut up and let those with useful opinion on the matter have a say.

Don't litter this front page with your poor reasoning
come and gag me na. ignorant one
Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by powerkey: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari go hearam

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Freemancipation: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
clowns

Lol. But a Western man in his bedroom declared you a sovereign nation by fiat. Loser

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Freemancipation: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveMoney:

1967 is not 2017..

I am so proud of igbos of this generation. They are redefining what it means to be a black man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Freemancipation: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:

Contradiction at display
But a Western man in his bedroom declared you a sovereign nation by fiat. your so called sovereign nation is a product of the west.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by igwebuike01: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
through Diplomatic means not the way KANU is doing it.
You people should stop this, without kanu's radical approach nobody will call you to negotiation table. He sacrificed and refused to compromise, we should be thanking him for increasing the tempo with his non violent but very aggressive approach which has left the authorities in confusion on how to deal with him

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Freemancipation: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:
BIAFRA is a very emotional subject in Europe... they felt guilty of that genocidal civil war...

The awareness is actually drawing lots of international support...

Nigeria is over.

When a lot of westerners look into Biafra including British citizens, they realize that the mess up big time supporting Nigeria to commit genocide. Israeli lobby group in US know as AIPAC wrote a letter about their regrets.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights by Eastfield1: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
lmao keep deceiving yourself. I want Biafra to go. let your senators move the motion. Kanus way is not the right way
we know that kanus way is not the ryt way.
and that is why we love him & follow his way.
Nigerians are uncivilised & dont deserve to be handled in the ryt way

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of New ABA Mall And Ariaria International Market. / Africa Countries Better Than Nigeria In Terms Of Development And Infrastructure / Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.