Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (31430 Views)

Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. / Kidnapped Priest, CYRIACUS ONUNKWO, Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

You will never see the cursed frustrated homeless and poverty inflicted old man called abagworo on this thread to come and talk about this.

Just look at this terrifying situation.

RIP

idiiot

www.punchng.com/gunmen-kidnap-catholic-priest-anambra-demand-n2-5m-ransom/

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/06/police-confirm-least-11-killed-anambra-church-attack/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Lebb: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Balkan:
I hope he is not sleeping with someones wife

Common sense is not common
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by oneeast: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cursed old man. Just look at how priests are being kidnapped killed in your useless Imo state. No security to extent that priests are being killed. This sort of thing has never happened in the SE.

Hopeless bastard

[s]
Abagworo:
/
[/s]
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by oneeast: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Emmahunk:
The tribal hatred by Igbos against Igbos is apparently taking a dangerous turn amongst my own people fighting for Biafra. What is the motive behind the choice of a Catholic priest ? Why was nothing taken or stolen from him? If it was a mere case of kidnapping, why was no ransom demanded?
The police should dig and profile if the late priest had been vocal in the ongoing Catholic Church crisis in Mbaise, Imo State. This madness should stop and we must remember that we are brothers and sisters and we were that long before the advent of Churches and creation of States.
To

This type thing is strange in the SE.
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Diamond65: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
God please help Catholic Church.
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
There is more to this or is it the Anambra people retaliating.
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by franchizy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is the hand work of Nnamdi kanu and Igbos just because the priest spoke against Biafra and Igbos.

Kanu and Igbos will never go unpunished.

Thunder fire all Igbos and there supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by ehissi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Josh44s:
I will sooon leave this country for good.

Biko leave it for USA or canada not for good okay........ angry
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by tit(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
okoroawusa will kill imo peoples finish
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Obalende: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is why we need feminism in Nigeria. All these vices are 95% of the time perpetrated by men. While women are no saints with a female dominated world these sortw of things will reduce.

Also over 80% of motor vehicle accidents in Nigeria involve men. ... probably driving recklessly to show their macho status.....
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by GavelSlam: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

This type thing is strange in the SE.

It is not strange.

The Internet is littered with all manner of atrocities carried out in Ignorant although this isn't peculiar to the SE alone.

But I'm saying you shouldn't pretend when it evidently clear that crime is part and parcel of the Nigerian entity especially down south.
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by toye440: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
This Biafra they must hv
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by derosario11(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
let his soul rest in peace. I won't blame the killers yet until I get the facts clear. have you ever imagined this can be a revenge from the killers. probably one of them might have been offended by the said Fr. many years ago, that has caused and shape his life the way it is. Either was expelled from the seminary for no just cause because he had no rich parents...lols. or refused to render a life saving help to any of them, that caused him pains. personally I see this a revenge for an evil done to someone in the past. please people should be careful how they handle people for the sake of tomorrow. my thoughts though. ... oya come and beat me, I'm watching match in my house drinking vodka.
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by oneeast: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
You said it is not strange. Show me another incident of a priest kidnapped and killed in the SE.

GavelSlam:

It is not strange.

The Internet is littered with all manner of atrocities carried out in Ignorant although this isn't peculiar to the SE alone.

But I'm saying you shouldn't pretend when it evidently clear that crime is part and parcel of the Nigerian entity especially down south.
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by GavelSlam: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
You said it is not strange. Show me another incident of a priest kidnapped and killed in the SE.

http://naijagists.com/photo-criminals-who-killed-rev-sister-in-enugu-kidnapped-10-catholic-priests-pastors-arrested/

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/09/10/another_priest_kidnapped_in_nigeria/1170940

In recent months alone, several priests have been kidnapped or killed in road ambushes. On 15 August, a Claretian priest (Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary) Fr. Dennis Osuagwu was assassinated in Nekede.

Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Josh44s(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
ehissi:

Biko leave it for USA or canada not for good okay........ angry

I am going to my village in Delta State, I nor wan stay Nigeria again grin
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Josh44s(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
tete7000:

Where you are going, dem no dey kill there? The place must be heaven. cheesy

I am going to my village in Delta State, I nor wan stay Nigeria again grin
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Josh44s(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
fav444:

Pls let's go together.

I am going to my village in Delta State, I nor wan stay Nigeria again. Oya pack up and DM me grin
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by bionixs: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Balkan:
I hope he is not sleeping with someones wife
are you the police investigator? must you comment on everything? why are you like this?
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by juanmiguel: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Omuma is in Oru East LGA not Orlu LGA
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
You will soon. Me I dey inside plane now.
Josh44s:
I will sooon leave this country for good.
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Pinkfriday(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
EDonHappen:
Imo State command confirms that Reverend father Cyriacus Onunkwo was kidnapped from his vehicle in Orlu town in Orlu Local Government Area on Friday morning by unknown gunmen.

The Commissioner of Police in Imo State, Chris Ezike said a body was discovered in a bush in Omuma Village in Orlu East Local Government Area on Saturday and the corpse has been positively identified as that of father Onunkwo, while investigations are still on to unveil his killers.

Police say the late cleric’s car was discovered intact, with nothing removed from it. Neither did the body bear any gunshot or stab wounds, leading to speculations that he may have been strangled.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/catholic-priest-reverend-father-cyriacus-onunkwo-kidnapped-killed-imo-state/

mynd44
u don't speculate in matters like dis, perform an autopsy to find out d real cause of his death
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by kruusy: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2017
IMO state again.....dis state needs cleansing with holy water
Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Alorsoft: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Today's fixed VIP game is ready... Bet with me n know why dey call me the king of bets... Interested persons only +2349025649025... Someone must testify the goodness of the lord in his/her life.. Don't miss out

Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by Udopasa: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
oneeast:

You will never see the cursed frustrated homeless and poverty inflicted old man called abagworo on this thread to come and talk about this.

Just look at this terrifying situation.

RIP

Must he comment on it? and what exactly would you want him to comment other than condemning the act? Let's draw a bold line between humanity and politics. kind regards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-year-old Loses Eye After Flogging By Step Mother (pictured) / Soldiers Shoot 21 Gunmen Dead In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.